Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,468 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

"Why Are Ye Troubled? And Why Do Thoughts Arise In Your Hearts?" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Why Are Ye Troubled? And Why Do Thoughts Arise In Your Hearts?" (330 Views)

"That Christ May Dwell In Your Hearts By Faith." / ''Are Ye Not As Children of the Ethiopians unto me, O Children of Israel?'' / ''Are Ye Not As The Children Of The Ethiopians Unto Me, Oh Children Of Israel?'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Why Are Ye Troubled? And Why Do Thoughts Arise In Your Hearts?" by overcomersfaith(f): 10:53am On Oct 21, 2016
However, today's ministration is coming your well to announce to you again the Jesus is beautify in all situation. I am a witness and am sure you have some testimonies too.

I may not to be able to point at what the situation is at the moment in your life but Jesus knows it all and today’s message is coming your way to help You get over any situation You are facing right way.

Beloved, is possible the Lord is saying again to you to wait on Him. We have come across this many times this year and I believe it is coming again for a reason.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/why-are-ye-troubled-and-why-do-thoughts-arise-in-your-hearts/

(1) (Reply)

Never Again. / Occupying While Waiting? / Something On Purgatory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.