Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,591 members, 7,840,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

I Plan To Have More Wives And Have 20 Kids - 9ice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Plan To Have More Wives And Have 20 Kids - 9ice (903 Views)

Fela Kuti Married 27 Wives And Took Them To Ghana For Honeymoon (Throwback Photo / Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal / Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Plan To Have More Wives And Have 20 Kids - 9ice by Zicomanie(m): 11:00am On Oct 21, 2016
After having four kids from three different women (one from Toni Payne, twins from an Abuja based lady, and a girl from a woman who currently lives with him), the Gongo Aso’ crooner Abolore Akande AKA 9ice still needs more babies and as a matter of fact up to the number of 20.
9ice ruffled some feathes after he declared in an interview with EbonyLife TV that he supports Polygamy and wants to have more kids. When asked if his current fiancée is aware about this, he said she is.
He is quoted to have said: “If I marry just one woman, do you know how many women will end up without a husband, so I’m helping them; i want 20 kids, i have 4 now, so i still have 16 more to go"
source: http://www.omonaijanews.com/2016/10/i-plan-to-have-more-wives-and-have-20.html

Re: I Plan To Have More Wives And Have 20 Kids - 9ice by divinehand2003(m): 11:04am On Oct 21, 2016
The Craze wey dey worry you nor get part 2.

1 Like

Re: I Plan To Have More Wives And Have 20 Kids - 9ice by Einstyn(m): 11:11am On Oct 21, 2016
What age does this guy live in? Does he think he is still in the pre-literate epoch of his grand father?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Story !! Just To Motivate Those Who Are Still Struggling.(by Richgang) / Tiwa Savage Biography And Age / 11 Most Inspirational African Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.