Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,546 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos (52721 Views)

DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen / Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market / Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by chijoy7(f): 11:31am On Oct 21, 2016
lol so ture @ the man so look like palm wine tapper
Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by kingwise5050: 11:31am On Oct 21, 2016
i dont care

Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by Mujaheeeden: 11:32am On Oct 21, 2016
midehi2:

sorry I don't kiss such lips, I kiss sexy and succulent lips just like the one on my dp tongue grin
how many beuty apps did you use to make that guy look like that.

Since you are Big Momma in photoshop can you also photoshop this one

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by kinzation(m): 11:33am On Oct 21, 2016
Tcheww... sad WHO D KISS EPP
Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by Lovelynature(m): 11:33am On Oct 21, 2016
midehi2:

funny you
Remove that guy picture, it disgusts when you try to see a pretty face on a female profile only to see one rough, beard and thick skinned guy there.

Hey Midehi. Missing your pretty face since you registered this account.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by RRoyaId: 11:33am On Oct 21, 2016
Best governor in the SE..

Frustrated bitter haters oya...lol

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by midehi2(f): 11:33am On Oct 21, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
how many beuty apps did you use to make that guy look like that.

Since you are Big Momma in photoshop can you also photoshop this one
he is even cuter than the pics sef tongue
Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by Mujaheeeden: 11:35am On Oct 21, 2016
midehi2:

he is even cuter than the pics sef tongue
Is he like this

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by midehi2(f): 11:36am On Oct 21, 2016
Lovelynature:
Remove that guy picture, it disgusts when you try to see a pretty face on a female profile only to see one rough, beard and thick skinned guy there.

Hey Midehi. Missing your pretty face since you registered this account.
usshhh! you have not seen my pics and you can never see it here grin
Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by dEastActivist: 11:37am On Oct 21, 2016
repogirl:
Don't they have 'the other room' in dia house? angry

So you really bought into that 'the other room'

In buharis's voice
*** chai you must ve kwarupt ***
Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by nnokwa042(m): 11:37am On Oct 21, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
They are learning from Ajimobi and Wike grin

How will Buhari face be if he wants to kiss his wife
so u be muslim afonja and ur name is mujahedeen undecidedno eropean or american visa for u with this ur name
Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by midehi2(f): 11:37am On Oct 21, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Is he like this
bomb dey ya head, does he look like that? not near, try again grin
Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by akinze100(m): 11:38am On Oct 21, 2016
see dat small boy he dey OBS

Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by nonsobaba: 11:38am On Oct 21, 2016
Abeg kiss your wife joor. You pay your wokers as and at when due. So you deserve to kiss you wife.
Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by Mujaheeeden: 11:39am On Oct 21, 2016
nnokwa042:
so u be muslim afonja and ur name is mujahedeen undecidedno eropean or american visa for u with this ur name
jux negodu ebe iberibe na eto afo
Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by Mujaheeeden: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2016
midehi2:

choose the one look like before you Photoshop him into Ramsey Nouah

Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by Mujaheeeden: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2016
midehi2:

choose the one look like before you Photoshop him into Ramsey Nouah.

Choose

Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by Unigweson25(m): 11:42am On Oct 21, 2016
ODI EGWU
Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by midehi2(f): 11:43am On Oct 21, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
choose the one look like before you Photoshop him into Ramsey Nouah
none... and you are spamming this thread with ugly pics, wait for lala grin
Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by Lovelynature(m): 11:44am On Oct 21, 2016
midehi2:

usshhh! you have not seen my pics and you can never see it here grin
Sure, I have. But in your old account. Still getting ready to see it again on our first date. And guess what, I won't just be seeing that pretty face, but kiss those sexy lips and hold that soft flesh closer. I really dream it
Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by midehi2(f): 11:45am On Oct 21, 2016
Lovelynature:
Sure, I have. But in your old account. Still getting ready to see it again on our first date. And guess what, I won't just be seeing that pretty face, but kiss those sexy lips and hold that soft flesh closer. I really dream it
choi...oya keep dreaming it grin
Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by skywalker001(m): 11:47am On Oct 21, 2016
midehi2:

sorry I don't kiss such lips, I kiss sexy and succulent lips just like the one on my dp tongue grin
u mean like my lips grin
Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by midehi2(f): 11:49am On Oct 21, 2016
skywalker001:
u mean like my lips grin
I no see lip na undecided
Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by raycoolman(m): 11:49am On Oct 21, 2016
Ok
Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by skywalker001(m): 11:59am On Oct 21, 2016
midehi2:

I no see lip na undecided
u aint need to see cos my lips posses dos xteristics u mention up there
Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by Mysticluv(f): 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
Abeg show us PMB and His wife kissing Wether in the other room or public
Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by dEastActivist: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
Mysticluv:
Abeg show us PMB and His wife kissing Wether in the other room or public
Perv spotted cheesy
Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by Kaybaba5(m): 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
The public self no get work....
Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by justmenoni: 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2016
Agbeloba...
Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by Okeikpu(m): 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
Whisky don to turn obianos face to Obj
The man drink pass me
Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by kherington: 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
Clown willie and thug ebele doing what they know most meanwhile my in laws are suffering from bad roads

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now / Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan / Man Offers To Cut Buhari's Hair For 1year To Save 86m Off The Nation's Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.