Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,947 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen (34356 Views)

DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) / Let Us Wake Up Nigerians,Stop The Killings In Plateau State-Pastor Isa Elbuba / Why DSS Tries Hard To Exonerate Saraki Over N310M Robbed By His Security Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by stephanie11: 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has just learnt that a Pentecostal pastor, Isa Elbuba has allegedly been arrested by the Department of State Security(DSS) for criticizing the activities of Fulani Herdsmen.

According to a witness, Prince Henry Nwazuruahu Shield, Elbuba was picked up by the Operatives in Jos, Plateau state earlier today. It will be recalled that Elbuba criticized the herdsmen and President Buhari in a church sermon video that his has since gone viral. He is the General Overseer of EBOMI ministries.

Mr Shield wrote;

You remember him? He's the bold pastor who made the same kind of video I made few days ago. He has just been arrested. I'm ready for mine. We won't let these tyrants destroy the democracy many laid down their lives to build.

BUHARI AND DAURA, I AM READY! COME FOR ME TOO!

BREAKING: DSS Has Reportedly Picked Pastor Isa Elbuba In Jos, Plateau State Today For Condemning The Fulani Herdsmen Who Are On Bloodshed Across Nigeria.

UPDATE:

According to Mr Shield, the church members resisted the DSS officers. They asked the pastor Elbuba to report to the DSS office tomorrow.

https://politicsngr.com/dss-allegedly-arrest-pastor-isa-elbuba-condemning-fulani-herdsmen/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by zombieTRACKER: 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist

301 Likes 17 Shares

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
President Buhari have finally colonized the DSS, NPF, EFCC for his private witch hunting. embarassed angry

258 Likes 11 Shares

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by abokibuhari: 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
grin

98 Likes 11 Shares

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by zombieTRACKER: 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
Anything that supports buhari is a hell fire candidate....

197 Likes 9 Shares

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Ojiofor: 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nigerians never seen anything yet,by the time Buhari secure his second term Una go hear wiiii both sophisticated region and non sophisticated regions.

154 Likes 10 Shares

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by perez100: 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
They left the killers and arrested someone that criticized just as omenkalive or death placed curse on innocent people. Though, I sympathize with Benue people but some hypocrites like Omenkadeath and others who like to rejoice each time IPOB and MASSOB members are killed are the ones frowning and placing curse on MASSOB because of their comments on Benue killings. If at all MASSOB made such negative remarks. I hate it if people rejoice over innocent people's death. This omenkalive has never placed curse on his Fulani killers but he had chosen the way of the bibilical Balaam who took bribe from King Balak to curse Israelites. The curse will always come back to him. Omenkalive is Fulani.

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by zombieTRACKER: 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
iyke926:
President Buhari have finally colonized the DSS, NPF, EFCC for his private witch hunting. embarassed angry

The whole security apparatus of the country is under the Fulani.... Yet nobody is talking

A particular tribe shut down the country when Gej removed subsidy .....
Today how much is fuel with subsidy... Yet nobody is talking

208 Likes 22 Shares

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by zombieTRACKER: 10:52pm On Jan 15, 2018
Liondeleo
Usba
Yerimo
Yeske ......etc

Ur services are needed

12 Likes

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
Didn't you know who you voted? ....... Lessons learnt...
Don't vote out of sentiment or emotion.....vote for what you want undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

39 Likes

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by ettybaba(m): 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
Buhari is a fool.
A shameless animal.

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by yanshDoctor: 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nigerians should endure for this year. about 15 month left.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

The whole security apparatus of the country is under the Fulani.... Yet nobody is talking

A particular tribe shut down the country when Gej removed subsidy .....
Today how much is fuel with subsidy... Yet nobody is talking

Bros, Nigeria matter just tire me.

131 Likes 14 Shares

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by TheFreeOne: 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
DAURA SECRET SERVICE doing what they know how to do best.

A secret service that don't have intel to foil fulani attacks and other national security concerns but only at the whims and caprices of Fulani militia herdsmen is that one a real security service

These dudes are making mockery of themselves. cheesy

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Yeligray(m): 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
Lets conduct a Bet9ja poll on Buhari and his govt; based on sense and no sense.

Sense No sense

1[20.00] [X] [1.19]2

Me i go for (2)away win and over 2.5..

Since they don't have sense, i was taught political participation in school and criticizing/analyzing the affairs of the government is a form of political participation.. His rights have been infrightd upon specifically; right to freedom of speech/thought and conscience... There is no regard for the law in my country.

16 Likes

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
It can only happen in a shithole country.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
if these is true what kind of country are we...,is these the kind of Nigerian our said founding fathers dreamt of? these DSS are overstepping their bounds ooo..someone should please read out the constitutional role of the DSS..my mum told me he used these same DSS well well as a military president and now again, what arrant, stupendious, irresponsive, callous, babrious element of...infact make i park well before them come trace and pick me up my own.....

6 Likes

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by sunsewa16: 11:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
Good for those that voted him, they cannot deny knowing his antecedents as a human rights abuser,what they bargained is what they are getting, ride on buhari, shebi Prof Soyinka and others don dey complain one by one,una never see sumtin.

20 Likes

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by powerkey: 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
no wonder all Yoruba Pastorprenuers have been soon quite...while concentrating on collection of tithes and offerings....

Yorubas brought this mess and they must be made to clear it up

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by slowice87: 11:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
dis man dy play wit fire
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by TheFreeOne: 11:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
if these is true what kind of country are we...,is these the kind of Nigerian our said founding fathers dreamt of? these DSS are overstepping their bounds ooo..someone should please read out the constitutional role of the DSS..my mum told me he used these same DSS well well as a military president and now again, what arrant, stupendious, irresponsive, callous, babrious element of...infact make i park well before them come trace and pick me up my own.....

They hurriedly told nigerians they found some Fulani herdsmen dead bodies buried in a SE forest sometime last year.

Isn't it time the service used the same speed to unravel those behind Fulani militia terrorists herdsmen killings or are they only after those speaking out against present government manner of handling this issue?

The FG should prove Nigerians wrong that they are serious in prosecuting perpetrators of this heinous crime.

33 Likes

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by SLAPMUMU: 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
Am here to slap any "MUMU"grin
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by superemmy(m): 12:04am On Jan 16, 2018
Buhari Why are you trying your best to destroy Nigeria before you kick the bucket? Why seriously Buhari Why?

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by yarimo(m): 12:17am On Jan 16, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Anything that supports buhari is a hell fire candidate....

chai hungry can make someone to be talking trash day and night grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by yarimo(m): 12:20am On Jan 16, 2018
TrueSenator:
Didn't you know who you voted? ....... Lessons learnt...
Don't vote of of sentiment or emotion.....vote for what you want undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
that is who majority of Nigerians want and still want him till 2023.. BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023 beware or keep off

2 Likes

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by yarimo(m): 12:20am On Jan 16, 2018
ettybaba:
Buhari is a fool.
A shameless animal.
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew weed smokers everywhere
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by yarimo(m): 12:21am On Jan 16, 2018
yanshDoctor:
to re elect BUHARI as president of federal republic of Nigeria abi? Sai baba sai baba
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by yarimo(m): 12:23am On Jan 16, 2018
superemmy:
Buhari Why are you trying your best to destroy Nigeria before you kick the bucket? Why seriously Buhari Why?
Shaaatap

1 Like

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by awakeupcall4all(m): 12:40am On Jan 16, 2018
This is definitely just a tip of the iceberg..I created a thread and sounded a note of warming;only for the thread to be deleted...Buhari has been using the security apparatus to abduct and kidnap any dissenting voice commando style and this can only worsen in the coming months.
This islamisation agenda is as real as the day break..We can all see it starring us in the face right now and nobody seems to care!!
Did the DSS abduct any imam or alfa in the north during the previous government despite all their hateful and caustic vitriol against GEJ??..It was what they brainwashed all their followers with in the lead up to the 2015 election yet nobody was arrested.
Buhari can only try but he will surely fail shamefully just like his predecessors IBB and Abacha as long as God liveth!!
He has been given divine warnings severally and if he still persist.....Watch this space.
Peace.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 16, 2018
I can no longer wait to see this Boobwari kicked on the Tushe back to daura cry cry embarassed

4 Likes

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Ken4Christ: 2:04am On Jan 16, 2018
yanshDoctor:

The 15 months is like 15 years. Something must happen to end this wicked regime.

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa / Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) / Meeting Between Buhari, APC Governors Ends In Deadlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.