Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,682 members, 7,816,787 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

This Data Plans Will Not Kill Sombody - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Data Plans Will Not Kill Sombody (3030 Views)

Network Providers With The Best Weekend Data Plans? / 9mobile New Latest List Of Data Plans Subscription Codes & Prices 2017 / Prices Of All Data Plans Will Be Increased Starting From Dec 1st - NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Data Plans Will Not Kill Sombody by Zafric(m): 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
Finally the lords of telecom castle decided to grace its loyal subjects with 4G data service. And i am very excited as i can now readily trash those big mouth friends of mine that are schooling abroad on Fifa without having to quit the game mid-way.

But still the prices for data are just ridiculous, hence the title. I mean i have subscribed 4 times this week already and still don’t have enough data to complete the downloads i queued up since Monday.

Glo are the best when it comes to data prices but their network is crap, Airtel cannot make up their minds, Mtn are just good at sucking the data, and Etisalat are just something else, i mean look at these Mtn 4G data plans below.
MTN

100MB for N500
150MB for N449
200MB for N1000
42GB for 12 months @ N66,499.
Unlimited for N36,999

And Smile offers Unlimited 4G data for just N19,800. Its just seriously frustrating to have to spend so much on data and yet gain so little.

God i miss Simple server.
what are your thoughts on the current data situation visit and share with a comment
https://phonezap./2016/10/21/this-is-just-a-rant-about-how-expensive-data-is-in-nigeria/
Re: This Data Plans Will Not Kill Sombody by ademasta(m): 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
Amen
Re: This Data Plans Will Not Kill Sombody by armadeo(m): 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
Op one would t least expect you to say the name of the network the amount of data and cost before commenting.

1 Like

Re: This Data Plans Will Not Kill Sombody by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
I don't even know what the dude is talking about

Thank God. He has modified and clarified himself

12 Likes

Re: This Data Plans Will Not Kill Sombody by maleekfrenzy(m): 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nnaabros:
I don't even know what the dude is talking about
me sef...smh
Re: This Data Plans Will Not Kill Sombody by pat077: 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
4g go make sense for tweak ware.....

1 Like

Re: This Data Plans Will Not Kill Sombody by Jaftee(m): 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
4g facilities are expensive to maintain compare to the regular, hence the data should be expensive.

its a different technology with greater spead and quality. try using smilecoms 4g unlimited for N19'800. u won't regret it
Re: This Data Plans Will Not Kill Sombody by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 22, 2016
Zafric:
Finally the lords of telecom castle decided to grace its loyal subjects with 4G data service. And i am very excited as i can now readily trash those big mouth friends of mine that are schooling abroad on Fifa without having to quit the game mid-way.

But still the prices for data are just ridiculous, hence the title. I mean i have subscribed 4 times this week already and still don’t have enough data to complete the downloads i queued up since Monday.

Glo are the best when it comes to data prices but their network is crap, Airtel cannot make up their minds, Mtn are just good at sucking the data, and Etisalat are just something else, i mean look at these Mtn 4G data plans below.
MTN

100MB for N500
150MB for N449
200MB for N1000
Unlimited for N36,999

And Smile offers Unlimited 4G data for just N19,800. Its just seriously frustrating to have to spend so much on data and yet gain so little.

what are your thoughts on the current data situation visit and share with a comment
https://phonezap./2016/10/21/this-is-just-a-rant-about-how-expensive-data-is-in-nigeria/
guy if you're in Abuja, NTEL gives unlimited data for N10,000
Re: This Data Plans Will Not Kill Sombody by stjsd(m): 9:37am On Oct 22, 2016
Zafric:

MTN

100MB for N500
150MB for N449
200MB for N1000
Unlimited for N36,999

simple server is the best so far
Re: This Data Plans Will Not Kill Sombody by Zafric(m): 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
richiejaggs:
guy if you're in Abuja, NTEL gives unlimited data for N10,000
port-harcourt.. Already booked a sim, still patiently waiting

1 Like

Re: This Data Plans Will Not Kill Sombody by Youngpo413: 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
Glo is the best.

(1) (Reply)

Bluboo Dual: Phantom 6 Rival That Cost Less Than #40k / I'm Scared Of Buying From Jumia / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.