Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,472 members, 7,864,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

How To Overcome The Fear Of Asking Your Crush Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Overcome The Fear Of Asking Your Crush Out (545 Views)

I Asked My Crush Out And Got Rejected! Help Guys / Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) / Asking Your Girlfriend Questions Like This Isn't Caring !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Overcome The Fear Of Asking Your Crush Out by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
You’ve been staring at her from a distance forquite sometime
and you’re seemingly undecided whether or not to make the
move to approach her. Perhaps, she is even someone you
know and have butterflies in your tummy whenever you talk and
relate with her and you’ve not been able to break the“Jinx” and
tell her how you feel. Every single guy on the face of the earth
including myself can relate to this fear that comes along with
asking out a girl we are crushing on. Be it the first time you
would ask a girl out or the fact that you want to ask out some
one you perceive as beyond you which makes you nervous,
trembling and unstable, we have come out with ideas that would
help reduce the effects of your fear and guarantee a smooth
sail.These ideas are not 100% foolproof but they are designed
in a way that when applied, yournerves would be steadied and
you can inadvertently build on the experience to conquer future
occurrences.Never appear DesperateThis is actually
READ MORE VIA www.naijahud.com/2016/09/men-how-to-overcome-fear-of-asking-your.html?m=1
Re: How To Overcome The Fear Of Asking Your Crush Out by firstking01(m): 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
La Click La SummerSaultundecided

1 Like

Re: How To Overcome The Fear Of Asking Your Crush Out by iykekelvins(m): 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
La click, La loose my thumbs to type..
Nansense.

1 Like

Re: How To Overcome The Fear Of Asking Your Crush Out by Warhawk(m): 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
nonsense!!

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Offer By A Facebook User / At A Traditional Marriage Boys Displaying Their Talent / Just Proposed To My Girlfriend But I Have 3 Sidechicks.. .pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.