Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Be Very Sure! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Very Sure! (407 Views)

Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? / Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Very Sure! by eldav(m): 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
This is a message to everyone who doubts the existence and divinity of Jesus Christ. With all confidence I can tell you that not every atheist on nairaland will die an atheist. you know why? because they weren't born the same day or time,neither will they go through life defining experiences together.

I see unbelievers showing 'solidarity' among themselves forgetting that this eternity we keep talking about is actually every man for himself. Today one of you is here, tomorrow he may not be able to come online for one reason or the other,not necessarily death. Tomorrow your trusted 'enlightened' partner may accept the Lord Jesus and you will be left in the dark. He may not have the chance to announce it.

So let your assurance be truly yours. Your choice. not influenced by society just to appear cool or whatever. So that when this end you so much doubt finally comes, you will have only yourself to blame. I am a Christian not because of anybody but because of what I've seen, heard and felt for myself. Be very sure. I leave you with this Bible Verse:

Let evildoers do their worst and the dirty-minded go all out in pollution, but let the righteous maintain a straight course and the holy continue on in holiness."

Yes, I'm on my way! I'll be there soon! I'm bringing my payroll with me. I'll pay all people in full for their life's work. I'm A to Z, the First and the Final, Beginning and Conclusion. (Revelations 22 vs 11-13)

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce And Demons Influencing Self Mutilating Teens / Who Is A Christian? / Are You An Adulterer? Let’s Do A Phone Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.