Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,201 members, 7,853,102 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

Creationism At Public Schools. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Creationism At Public Schools. (579 Views)

Question Creationism / Survey: Do You Believe In Evolution Or Creationism? Why? / Evolution Vs Creationism! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creationism At Public Schools. by Ferruccio(m): 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
[color=Black] [ Should Creationism along side Evolution be taught at public schools?

It's a fact universally acknowledged that both Creationism and Evolution are unproven ideas of the origin of the universe.Therefore, both are theories. There is tons of evidence in support of both theories, hence I feel that they should both be taught at school. It should be left up to the students to choose one or the other for themselves, instead of being manipulated into believing that Evolution is more viable than Creationism!/color]
Re: Creationism At Public Schools. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ferruccio:
[color=Black] [ Should Creationism along side Evolution be taught at public schools?

It's a fact universally acknowledged that both Creationism and Evolution are unproven ideas of the origin of the universe.Therefore, both are theories. There is tons of evidence in support of both theories, hence I personally feel that they should both be taught at school. It should be left up to the students to choose one or the other for themselves, instead of being manipulated into believing that Evolution is more viable than Creationism!/color]

Correction. There is absolutely no scientific proof for creationism, and the scientific community completely rejects it, its supporters use faith rather than logical evidence to back it up. People are just blinded by their religious prejudice. I believe creationism should be taught as what it really is, a part of religion and not a scientific fact, I also believe children should be taught about all religion in schools and not just a particular one.
Re: Creationism At Public Schools. by xpmode(m): 11:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
Lennycool:

Correction. There is absolutely no scientific proof for creationism, and the scientific community completely rejects it, its supporters use faith rather than logical evidence to back it up. People are just blinded by their religious prejudice. I believe creationism should be taught as what it really is, a part of religion and not a scientific fact, I also believe children should be taught about all religion in schools and not just a particular one.

Correction: Evolution without creationism is as useless as jot of shit. Where creationism point to a source of beginning, evolution was just a theory (which is an assumption) and poin to no source of beginning. The only issue creationism has was inadequate documentation, but a brief explanation of event.

So if we are to scietifically analized the two base on law of motion, Every Object remain in a state of rest(inactive) except an external force act on it. Here Evolution fail to tell us who initaite the process, but creationism state who initiate its process.

[s]and the scientific community completely rejects it[/s] rather say anti creationism who are athiest by the way. there are scientist who never accept evolution theory as regards to life existence.

Do you know Isaac Newton?
Is he a Scientist or Theologian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Creationism At Public Schools. by Ferruccio(m): 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
xpmode:

Correction: Evolution without creationism is as useless as jot of shit. Where creationism point to a source of beginning, evolution was just a theory (which is an assumption) and poin to no source of beginning. The only issue creationism has was inadequate documentation, but a brief explanation of event.

So if we are to scietifically analized the two base on law of motion, Every Object remain in a state of rest(inactive) except an external force act on it. Here Evolution fail to tell us who initaite the process, but creationism state who initiate its process.

[s]and the scientific community completely rejects it[/s] rather say anti creationism who are athiest by the way. there are scientist who never accept evolution theory as regards to life existence.

Do you know Isaac Newton?
Is he a Scientist or Theologian
Perfect, bruh. I couldn't have said it better myself.
Re: Creationism At Public Schools. by ValentineMary(m): 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ferruccio:
Perfect, bruh. I couldn't have said it better myself.
It's a perfect ans to u because u don't understand evolution. What is a theory in science? it's making deductions from observation and not a guess. U should not be arguing what u don't know? and who told u evolution has no proof what do u think is the reason behind drug resistance I am tired of the kind of ignorance u theist display here.
Re: Creationism At Public Schools. by Niflheim(m): 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
@OP, this is your biggest fail!!!

Evolution does not have ANYTHING to do with the Origin of the Universe!!! It is about common descent with modification over time!!! The area of science that discusses the origin of the Universe is called "Abiogenesis"!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should A Christian Accept Job Offer From An Alcoholic Brewery Company? / Rccg Sunday School Manual(sun. 13/11/2016) / Dealing With Unclean Spirits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.