Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa (42493 Views)

Wizkid: Ciphasounds Blasts Nigerians, "I Was 1st To Play Wizkid In US" / Hushpuppi Hangs Out With Wizkid In Dubai (Photo) / Femi Otedola Pictured With Wizkid In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by Rilwayne001: 11:05am On Oct 22, 2016
freeman95:

yes igbo is not for people who cant handle/control their brain like u...

You well so? undecided undecided
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by yommen: 11:05am On Oct 22, 2016
Anty Linda, see oo.
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by freeman95(m): 11:06am On Oct 22, 2016
Rilwayne001:

You well so? undecided undecided
go ask them for house
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by sukkot: 11:07am On Oct 22, 2016
freeman95:

u must come from the CALAHARI
the kalahari desert you mean ? yes i was in the valley of dry bones, the kalahari desert to be exact, but since i found the oasis I cant seem to enjoy dumbed down entertainment like whizzkid anymore. i need something more stimulating mentally
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by freeman95(m): 11:10am On Oct 22, 2016
sukkot:
the kalahari desert you mean ? yes i was in the valley of dry bones, the kalahari desert to be exact, but since i found the oasis I cant seem to enjoy dumbed down entertainment like whizzkid anymore. i need something more stimulating mentally

try listening to cunninlynguists
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by onlymase(m): 11:11am On Oct 22, 2016
I Like this young man

Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by sukkot: 11:16am On Oct 22, 2016
freeman95:

try listening to cunninlynguists
nice one bro, they are not bad at all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZVb78c1USM&list=PLldZ7wx7mrwH_id1E5dvL5aVbzAZHNJ_a
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by pahen1991: 11:16am On Oct 22, 2016
Wizzy wizzo
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by JONITEZ(m): 11:21am On Oct 22, 2016
jaymejate:
And this guy na my mate oo.

Oluwa pick up my call na, i no de flash
cry
Na small small my brother. Consistency is de key. Keep calling, he will surely pick.
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by bakynes(m): 11:23am On Oct 22, 2016
sukkot:
yeah the pyramid. illuminati tinz. letting folk know planet nibiru the destroyer is coming to bring a paradigm change
No b Illuminati tinz. Black Pyramid is Chris Brown's Clothing line and you know they are quite close now. Chris Brown has cleared the air several times that it's not in Illuminati and that he got the idea from the Pyramids of Egypt built by black people.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by sukkot: 11:25am On Oct 22, 2016
bakynes:

No b Illuminati tinz. Black Pyramid is Chris Brown's Clothing line and you know they are quite close now. Chris Brown has cleared the air several times that it's not in Illuminati and that he got the idea from the Pyramids of Egypt built by black people.
and you think chris brown came up with the concept by himself ? popular people are used to push the agenda. thats why they make you popular in the first place so that you can be their marketing tool.

and the pyramids of egypt is a strong esoteric illuminati symbol.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by DICKtator: 11:30am On Oct 22, 2016
Laird:
THR BLACK PYRAMID WORD AND NAME ON THE FRONT OF THE SHIRT HE IS WEARING AND THE WORD PYRAMID ON THE BACK OF THE SHIRT HE IS WEARING

Chris Brown+Black Pyramid

Google it

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by bakynes(m): 11:33am On Oct 22, 2016
sukkot:
and you think chris brown came up with the concept by himself ? popular people are used to push the agenda. thats why they make you popular in the fist place so that you can be their marketing tool.

Well I don't think he is in Illuminati am a huge fan of Chris Brown and I know they are after him joining that's why they want to bring him down with all the false allegations.
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:35am On Oct 22, 2016
dacovajnr:
If na to say nazo Wizzy dey sit for nairaland dey wait make God pick him call..he for neva blow..Oga Goan hustle grin grin
Dead! Broda, you bad. Lwkmd
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by sukkot: 11:36am On Oct 22, 2016
bakynes:

Well I don't think he is in Illuminati am an huge fan of Chris Brown and I know they are after him joining that's why they want to bring him down with all the false allegations.
of course he is not in illuminati. illuminati is old white jewish men who own almost all the banks in the world and control the world economy. he is just an illuminati marketing board. they raise you up as a celeb to use you as a marketing tool. a pawn

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by Laple0541(m): 11:41am On Oct 22, 2016
Mehn.....ds boi don de shrink small small o, he needs to reduce his WEED intake asap.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by crush20(m): 11:41am On Oct 22, 2016
brunofarad:
Lucky boy

Hardwork, not luck
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by metallisc(m): 11:42am On Oct 22, 2016
sukkot:
and you think chris brown came up with the concept by himself ? popular people are used to push the agenda. thats why they make you popular in the first place so that you can be their marketing tool.

Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by sukkot: 11:45am On Oct 22, 2016
[quote author=metallisc post=50414429][/quote] nigga when you start paying for my internet, i will stop talking. till then ? am finna say what i wanna say kiss
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by metallisc(m): 11:50am On Oct 22, 2016
sukkot:
nigga when you start paying for my internet, i will stop talking. till then ? am finna say what i wanna say kiss

Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by manando1(m): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2016
Laird:
THR BLACK PYRAMID WORD AND NAME ON THE FRONT OF THE SHIRT HE IS WEARING AND THE WORD PYRAMID ON THE BACK OF THE SHIRT HE IS WEARING
that what he represent but people are too blind to see (this guy is very poor he doesn't even have the control of his own soul )

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by sukkot: 11:57am On Oct 22, 2016
[quote author=metallisc post=50414614][/quote] well the nigga dead so now i can say shytt grin

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by metallisc(m): 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
sukkot:
well the nigga dead so now i can say shytt grin

Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by sukkot: 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
[quote author=metallisc post=50414882][/quote] well he dead aint he ?

Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by Alfred234(m): 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
I want that Black Pyramid top cool
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by metallisc(m): 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
sukkot:
well he dead aint he ?

[img]http://www.academia.dk/Blog/wp-content/uploads/WaxModel_DecompBody_2.jpg?vm=r&s=1[/img]

brown don't look good on you boy... grin grin grin

Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by sukkot: 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
metallisc:

brown don't look good on you boy... grin grin grin
edit the post. i have changed the picture. although the pic of the corpse is not real. its waxwork. but still some people may find it gory. so edit and remove it. much appreciated brah wink
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by puregrace(m): 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
sukkot:
yeah the pyramid. illuminati tinz. letting folk know planet nibiru the destroyer is coming to bring a paradigm change
I am sure about illuminati things, but black pyramid is Chris Brown clothing line. And you know they are friends
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by oluwadaemilola: 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
sukkot:
how this nigga become so popular ? i tried listening to his song for the first time 2 days ago and i couldnt get past 30 seconds of it. shyttt was rubbish. i guess the world has been dumbed down
Who is this one
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
Soft work.... Money dey find the guy
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by Dabbibbi(m): 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
sukkot:
how this nigga become so popular ? i tried listening to his song for the first time 2 days ago and i couldnt get past 30 seconds of it. shyttt was rubbish. i guess the world has been dumbed down
Lord Ur one Fellow...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by sukkot: 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
oluwadaemilola:

Who is this one
i am lucifer the fallen angel waiting for redemption

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Reveals The Real ‘Sacrifice’ He Does To Make Money (Video) / Twitter User Says Asake’s Baggy Trouser Can Make 45 Skirts For Ayra Starr / Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.