Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa (42485 Views)

Wizkid: Ciphasounds Blasts Nigerians, "I Was 1st To Play Wizkid In US" / Hushpuppi Hangs Out With Wizkid In Dubai (Photo) / Femi Otedola Pictured With Wizkid In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
This boy has started taking crack cocaine. Its so apparent.
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
He is wearing Chris browns gear nice 1 wiz some idiots have already started talking of illumnati
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by sukkot: 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by jaymejate: 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
dacovajnr:
If na to say nazo Wizzy dey sit for nairaland dey wait make God pick him call..he for neva blow..Oga Goan hustle grin grin

See you. You hustle reach me? grin
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by oluwadaemilola: 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
sukkot:
i am lucifer the fallen angel waiting for redemption
Ah you are officially kolomental
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by Bobbysmart6(m): 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
jaymejate:
And this guy na my mate oo.

Oluwa pick up my call na, i no de flash
cry
lol.u sef eeh.buy anof card.so u go use talk to babaGod wella

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by dacovajnr: 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
jaymejate:

See you. You hustle reach me? grin
Oga i hustle pass you Ooooo! You dey call Wizzy ur mate..no be by age again Oooo! Even Dj youngmoney and Ozzybosco no be your Mate again Oooo! I still dey hustle so as to topple wetin I don archive already no be to dey find my Mate grin grin Egbon continue to dey hustle,No dey find mate cheesy

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by oluwadaemilola: 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
bakynes:

No b Illuminati tinz. Black Pyramid is Chris Brown's Clothing line and you know they are quite close now. Chris Brown has cleared the air several times that it's not in Illuminati and that he got the idea from the Pyramids of Egypt built by black people.
eppe tell this donkeys oo
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by tino22(m): 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
God bless you wizkid more money, more blessings.. I love you and davido #One love
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by sukkot: 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
sukkot:

Why r u requoting urself! undecided

I saw the picture the first time u posted it nah.

Stop clogging up my followings
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by sukkot: 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Why r u requoting urself! undecided

I saw the pictur the first time u posted it nah.

St clogging up my followings
i quoted another guy i was conversing with. and nigga keep quiet when a boss like me speak wink

i quoted oluwadaemilola

and why the 33 in ya name ? are you a 33 degree freemason ?
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by YhungPablo(m): 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
sukkot:
i quoted another guy i was conversing with. and nigga keep quiet when a boss like me speak wink

Shut ur a-hole, self-acclaimed boss

Ur pecham safe haven don dey get to u dis days.

Illuminati does not exist so quit ur whinning
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by sukkot: 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Shut ur a-hole, self-acclaimed boss

Ur pecham safe haven don dey get to u dis days.

Illuminati does not exist so quit ur whinning
i dont live in peckham. thats shymmexx lol. and illuminati exists. i should know
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
sukkot:

i quoted oluwadaemilola

Well the 33 is cos I'm the 33rd version of the normal silkmoth. Just as 47 is the 47th prototype of the original murderous agent.
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by sukkot: 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Well the 33 is cos I'm the 33rd version of the normal silkmoth. Just as 47 is the 47th prototype of the original murderous agent.

hmmmm. now you are talking my language . hitman47
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
Deny it all u want!
Ur paranoia has Peckham written all over it.
undecided
sukkot:
i dont live in peckham. thats shymmexx lol. and illuminati exists. i should know
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by sukkot: 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Deny it all u want!
Ur paranoia has Peckham written all over it.
undecided
lolzzzz brah, shymmexx lives in peckham. i live 4 hours away from London in a suburb of manchester
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
sukkot:
hmmmm. now you are talking my language . hitman47

I don't speak astrology or cosmic philosophy! There is no astral being or an ominous fate out there tipping the scales of good and evil.
So how can we speak the same language?

Illuminati does not exist.
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by sukkot: 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
Silkmoth33:

I don't speak astrology or cosmic philosophy! There is no astral being or an ominous fate out there tipping the scales of good and evil.
So how can we speak the same language?

Illuminati does not exist.
well the reason you make this post is because you are trapped in a 3 dimensional reality. there are parallel universes existing alongside the one we exist in of higher dimensions and thats what is called having the eye to see and the ear to hear. right now ? you are spiritually deaf and dumb. its not an insult to your person. just your current reality of existence in this reincarnation. your only perception right now is all you can see. the material world. an animal like form of existence.
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by oluwadaemilola: 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
sukkot:

i quoted oluwadaemilola

Man you are so far gone
paranoia at it's highest form
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by sukkot: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
oluwadaemilola:

Man you are so far gone
paranoia at it's highest form
yes so far gone away from being in ignorance. now i can see. question is what did you do wrong cosmically that the fathers left you spiritually deaf dumb and blind ? grin grin

isaiah 6 vs 9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by watchworldpro: 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
Illuminati boy. There's something about the pyramid on his shirt. Conspiracy theory tins. Boy sings well though.
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by oluwadaemilola: 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
sukkot:
well the reason you make this post is because you are trapped in a 3 dimensional reality. there are parallel universes existing alongside the one we exist in of higher dimensions and thats what is called having the eye to see and the ear to hear. right now ? you are spiritually deaf and dumb. its not an insult to your person. just your current reality of existence in this reincarnation. your only perception right now is all you can see. the material world. an animal like form of existence.
k
danimighty7
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by Femmyfamous4u(m): 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
so, the purported rumour of his joining illuminatti is now confirmed. Black pyramid!!!! wizzy, enjoy yourself o jare.
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by ItzHoludex(m): 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
Dude is smoking to much

He will soon be next wizklifa
atleaat lets thank God he is not smoking here
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by Arckeen: 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
Dude is smoking to much

He will soon be next wizklifa
you wey you no Dey smoke, who you go become? Nobody!
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by Adedayo97(m): 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
u ar blessed babanla hmmm God is ur strength man
Re: New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa by Temysteve(m): 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
sukkot:
how this nigga become so popular ? i tried listening to his song for the first time 2 days ago and i couldnt get past 30 seconds of it. shyttt was rubbish. i guess the world has been dumbed down
so what are you waiting for?? Just go and die inside lagoon, coz u can never understand music in ur life any longer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Reveals The Real ‘Sacrifice’ He Does To Make Money (Video) / Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars / Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.