Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,181 members, 7,839,020 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Working –MAN, NLC, TUC, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Working –MAN, NLC, TUC, Others (16757 Views)

Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. / Emergency Powers Bill: LCCI, MAN, NLC, Others Back Buhari’s Proposals / Buhari’s Economic Policies “opaque, Archaic” – Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Working –MAN, NLC, TUC, Others by LMFashions: 5:50am On Oct 22, 2016
sarrki:

Make your point clear

Let's agree in is wassce he failed woefully as claimed by

Wailers and their leaders

He's your president and so shall it remains till we

Are cool with him

Call it sentiment I agree

It started far back but more glaring in 2015

Guy go look bush abeg, wasn't referring to resident ZoneB like u.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Working –MAN, NLC, TUC, Others by sarrki(m): 5:51am On Oct 22, 2016
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

GEJ didn't perform well due to distraction from you guys and as par saint Bubu making amends i'll say cleaning the system my a$$. Rather he is making things worst. For your information I didn't vote during the last election as a result of radicals handling the voters registration process up north. If your name sounds like someone from the south, next thing they will tell you is that your card is not ready. As a result many were disenfranchised.

Bro

I like to engage people like you .

You have lived in different part of the country

You know how religion and ethnicity binds people

Nigeria as it is always play religious and ethnic card in

Virtually everything they do unless we want to just

pretend .

My concern is for the people in opposition to play the

Game more matured
Re: Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Working –MAN, NLC, TUC, Others by sarrki(m): 5:53am On Oct 22, 2016
LMFashions:

Guy go look bush abeg, wasn't referring to resident ZoneB like u.

We have kiddies section on Nairaland

So move there
Re: Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Working –MAN, NLC, TUC, Others by LMFashions: 5:55am On Oct 22, 2016
sarrki:

We have kiddies section on Nairaland

So move there

Are u done? Pls make sure u have a good day.

Bye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Working –MAN, NLC, TUC, Others by Uniben4sure: 5:55am On Oct 22, 2016
sarrki:

I won't engage you in the gutter language you use

Pls retype it properly and talk here is not a motor park

If mynd44 see what you typed he won't be happy so

Do it right now then I will listen to you
You shouldn't engage me because you are obviously blinded by sentiments. Until you stop being biased about the issue on ground, you will continue to regurgitate your biased opinion.

I know why some of you have refused to see anything wrong with buhari's poor administration. It is about Osibanjo, fashola, adeosun, and tinubu. Let's remove those four people from buhari's government and see if you will still be a buhari fan.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Working –MAN, NLC, TUC, Others by 9japride(m): 6:10am On Oct 22, 2016
sarrki:

Bro

I like to engage people like you .

You have lived in different part of the country

You know how religion and ethnicity binds people

Nigeria as it is always play religious and ethnic card in

Virtually everything they do unless we want to just

pretend .

My concern is for the people in opposition to play the

Game more matured

[color=#006600][/color]

Yea they are trying their best. But the present government seems to like dictatorial approach, while the previous government gave them a voice without any intimidation. We all know that certain northern cabals are the ones giving Buhari bad advice, though Buhari himself has some hidden agenda too. Efcc is very useful for them now, but you know the funny thing? There is always tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Working –MAN, NLC, TUC, Others by tuniski: 7:39am On Oct 22, 2016
sarrki:

2019 lol

Until we the majority that votes him decides

As it is now no shaking baba is still on course .

Just a 3% shift and buhari is gone come 2019. The only Thing that Can keep him in Aso Rock beyond 2019 is open rigging!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Working –MAN, NLC, TUC, Others by gurunlocker: 8:39am On Oct 22, 2016
Why are they lying? it is working for the zombies.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Working –MAN, NLC, TUC, Others by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 22, 2016
Agreed

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Working –MAN, NLC, TUC, Others by petsey(m): 8:41am On Oct 22, 2016
sorry ma Nigeria we r already in d trash. did guy can not giv us anything

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Working –MAN, NLC, TUC, Others by anonimi: 8:45am On Oct 22, 2016
Nor be today na. grin
We warned the zombies but they refused to listen.
Now, we all suffer the yawa together. angry embarassed undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095210_worst_jpeg588f192a23aa02a7b350a8bbe5d18306

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Working –MAN, NLC, TUC, Others by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 22, 2016
MAN, NLC, TUC are wailers - Zombies
Those complaining are 5% citizens - Ngige

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Working –MAN, NLC, TUC, Others by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 22, 2016
If it were to be Jonathan, you Toothless bulls will grow teeth overnight and call for nation wide strike. TUC, MAN, NLC, una good morning. The worst is still ahead next year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Working –MAN, NLC, TUC, Others by Ngokafor(f): 8:48am On Oct 22, 2016
....All i can say is what the elders(SE and some parts of SS) saw sitting down,the kids(other parts of the country) did not see standing on top of an Iroko tree.

....tragic.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Working –MAN, NLC, TUC, Others by duni04(m): 8:51am On Oct 22, 2016
These MAN and TUC people should tryy to be pragmatic and realistic. Our economy is going through the oil price shock. We simply do not have enough dollars to meet our expenses. No savings whatsoever! Most of these job losses are from import dependent sectors.
Its either we stay as sitting ducks and wait for oil prices to rebound or we adopt demand management and improve oue capacity to generate dollars from other sources apart from oil. This takes plenty of time, not one and a half years. These people should not just be making noise for the sake of it
Re: Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Working –MAN, NLC, TUC, Others by lordkhalifa(m): 8:53am On Oct 22, 2016
Buhari’s current economic policies are similar to those he promulgated during the military regime he led in the 1980s, Buhari’s “archaic” and “opaque” economic principles are not only encouraging massive corruption and abuse of power, but also hurting the poor they were intended to help. “What did not work in 1984 cannot possibly be a solution in a global economy that’s much more integrated.” Buhari was rehashing the same “command and control” approach towards economic issues which has left the country’s economic indices worse off since he assumed office more than a year ago. “In a year we have lost the single digits inflation status we maintained in past administrations.” comes into this economic philosophy on the premise that he does not want the poor to suffer. I can relate to that, a leader must not allow the poor to suffer, especially a leader who knows that most of his votes came not from the elite but from the poor.”

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Working –MAN, NLC, TUC, Others by sekundosekundo: 9:00am On Oct 22, 2016
sarrki:

Check all the comments above is just from a particular

Section of the country

Why the hatred for pmb ?

So they want everyone to hate him ?

NO

What do you want that section of your country to do after Buhari called them 5% and told them not to expect anything from his government. Is Aisha also from that same section. My dear your Buhari is a failure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Working –MAN, NLC, TUC, Others by tot(f): 9:00am On Oct 22, 2016
sarrki:

Make your point clear

Let's agree in is wassce he failed woefully as claimed by

Wailers and their leaders

He's your president and so shall it remains till we

Are cool with him

Call it sentiment I agree

It started far back but more glaring in 2015

With this your grammar I can see you have something in common with Buhari.
By the way, majority of the people are complaining, doesn't that tell you something? Or are they all wrong and you right?
Are you living in Nigeria? Do you earn income in Nigeria? Do you buy food items in Nigeria? Do you still pay the same amount you paid just few months ago for these items? I.e. Inflation now at 17%
You refuse to be sincere and admit the failure of this government thus the only logical thought is you are benefiting somehow from it.
Man, listen to your conscience for once, it's been given to you for a reason.

I know you will defend your master so all I will say is CONTINUE.

The voice of the poor will reach the heavens and judgment will surely start.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Working –MAN, NLC, TUC, Others by Tunami(m): 9:03am On Oct 22, 2016
tot:

With this your grammar I can see you have something in common with Buhari.
By the way, majority of the people are complaining, doesn't that tell you something? Or are they all wrong and you right?
Are you living in Nigeria? Do you earn income in Nigeria? Do you buy food items in Nigeria? Do you still pay the same amount you paid just few months ago for these items? I.e. Inflation now at 17%
You refuse to be sincere and admit the failure of this government thus the only logical thought is you are benefiting somehow from it.
Man, listen to your conscience for once, it's been given to you for a reason.

I know you will defend your master so all I will say is CONTINUE.

The voice of the poor will reach the heavens and judgment will surely start.
no mind that guy, na mama thank you him dey chop.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Working –MAN, NLC, TUC, Others by duni04(m): 9:04am On Oct 22, 2016
lordkhalifa:
Buhari’s
current economic policies are
similar to those he promulgated
during the military regime he led
in the 1980s, Buhari’s
“archaic” and “opaque” economic
principles are not only
encouraging massive corruption
and abuse of power, but also
hurting the poor they were
intended to help. “What did not work in 1984 cannot
possibly be a solution in a global
economy that’s much more
integrated.” Buhari
was rehashing the same
“command and control” approach
towards economic issues which
has left the country’s economic
indices worse off since he
assumed office more than a year ago. “In
a year we have lost the single
digits inflation status we
maintained in past
administrations.” comes into this
economic philosophy on the
premise that he does not want the
poor to suffer. I can relate to that,
a leader must not allow the poor
to suffer, especially a leader who
knows that most of his votes
came not from the elite but from
the poor.”
Try to see things from the economic perspective, not political. Oil prices plunged from >USD130 during the Jonathan era to <USD30 under Buhari. Buhari did not influence the fall in oil prices. Nigeria makes almost all of its money from oil. When there's no oil, there's no money! Simple! We now have to ration the little money we have to take care of our wants. That is why the value of the naira has fallen, because there is a mad scramble for the very little dollars available.
We used to import almost all of our rice and other foodstuffs when oil was >USD130. We cannot afford to do so now because there is no money! That is why the price of imported rice and other essential commodities has increased. Not because Buhari is wicked and increased the prices.
I think people who are learned and who went to school should understand the issues and stop all this nonsense about Buhari. Its getting irritating.
Re: Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Working –MAN, NLC, TUC, Others by bendutch(m): 9:06am On Oct 22, 2016
sarrki:

2019 lol

I feel like committing murder when I read some of this comments. The Dulllladr is sinking the country and you're here supporting him. Even his wife is not on his side.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Working –MAN, NLC, TUC, Others by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 22, 2016
sarrki:

2019 lol

Stop posting. You are such a big joke.

How unintelligent and unwise can one person be.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Working –MAN, NLC, TUC, Others by wxyz1: 9:09am On Oct 22, 2016
but they are very good at blaming others for their ineffectiveness. if buhari can only use 1/3 of his energy to solve Nigeria economy problems like he is using all his energy towards fighting any body that criticize him, i am sure we wouldn't have been where we are now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Working –MAN, NLC, TUC, Others by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 22, 2016
& once again, the deaf n dumb nomad is a WASTE of my vote!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Working –MAN, NLC, TUC, Others by Ahmeduana(m): 9:11am On Oct 22, 2016
NaijaEfcc:
embarassed what have we done to deserve this? embarassed
YOU AND YOUR LIKES ALLOW EMOTION TO DETERMINE YOUR DESTINY, INSTEAD OF COMMON SENSE!
Re: Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Working –MAN, NLC, TUC, Others by sanusidabo: 9:12am On Oct 22, 2016
You can't say that because PMB has been doing his best but terrorism in our financial system where banks charge forex at the black market rate and massive loot were perfected through BDC. In fact terrorism in almost the key sectors of our economy.
Re: Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Working –MAN, NLC, TUC, Others by Okwyjesus(m): 9:13am On Oct 22, 2016
NaijaEfcc:
embarassed what have we done to deserve this? embarassed

Could it be God is punishing Nigeria for the 3 million children starved to death during the Civil war?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Working –MAN, NLC, TUC, Others by sekundosekundo: 9:15am On Oct 22, 2016
sarrki:

You started well, your points well articulated

You missed it at the tail end

Having said that did you benefit from Gej ?

For the massive support you guys gave him in 2015?

The system as been battered by Gej govt

Pmb is cleaning the whole system

So get that bro

Next person

Which system was battered by Gej, who battered the system during Buhari's military regime that made people to queue before they can buy salt etc. Let your Buhari bring the hand over note given to him by gej and let's see if your likes won't stone Buhari for his incompetence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Working –MAN, NLC, TUC, Others by sekundosekundo: 9:18am On Oct 22, 2016
sarrki:

Less you forget the people that voted Jonathan in 2015
Without anything to show for it apart from few
Individuals that were enriched through corrupt way
No basic infrastructure, East west road, 2nd niger
bridge .
N still go ahead to vote Jonathan are the one that did
Not reason well .
My support for Buhari in 2015 is paying off we trade in
Infrastructure development, we don't support blindly
Lagos Ibadan expressway, benin lagos expressway
Ilorin Ibadan expressway.
Were you born when Buhari was the military head of state?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Working –MAN, NLC, TUC, Others by uridadole: 9:20am On Oct 22, 2016
chinjo:

It is sycophants like you that will make any leader not to succeed. You are still shouting sai Buhari when it is obvious that he has failed. The real problem of this country are the youths. I am very sure u have not eaten and typing from one China phone, free megabyte courtesy of MTN, GLO, AIRTEL and ETISALAT. I strongly believe that it is the same person that brainwashed shekau that has brainwashed u. Zombiesm is really the world deadliest disease. So pathetic.

Buhari has not failed bro. Ths writers have only made their sentmental statements without taking the prevailent challenges into consideration. If I may ask, has any ony of these guys suggested any way out? Allow imports and pay with what? And they are complaining of rising debt.
Given what is on ground, Buhari is on course. Take it or leave it. Local rice production is on positive note, cargo export is on positive not or they want buhari to change things overnight.
No doubt commercial import companis will be in trouble cause that what the govt targets to discourage. Its painful cure and way out if we must be self sustainable on the long run.
Re: Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Working –MAN, NLC, TUC, Others by sekundosekundo: 9:21am On Oct 22, 2016
sarrki:

I won't engage you in the gutter language you use

Pls retype it properly and talk here is not a motor park

If mynd44 see what you typed he won't be happy so

Do it right now then I will listen to you

Forget about gutter language stuff. He's telling you the truth you cannot handle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Economic Policies Not Working –MAN, NLC, TUC, Others by Michel2013: 9:21am On Oct 22, 2016
sarrki:

2019 lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Meets ASUU On Friday, Considers Recalling Ex-corps Members For Election / Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed / FG Approves $1.5bn For Rehabilitation Of Port Harcourt Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.