Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Does This Girl Deserve The "Forgive And Forget" Allowance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Girl Deserve The "Forgive And Forget" Allowance? (5653 Views)

Do You Forgive And Forget Or You Forgive But Never Forget / Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Girl Deserve The "Forgive And Forget" Allowance? by robotix: 5:23am On Oct 22, 2016
What I am about to share with you is real, it happened to my pal but I call him my brother.

I am sharing this based on his permission and I will leave everyone to be the judge.

Let's call him BOSS!

Sometime in late 2013, I was here reading a story of a guy who wanted to kill himself over a lady but I didn't read much before I left the thread.

Coincidentally, I was in talks with BOSS on another thread where he narrated what a certain lady did. Let's call her VULTURE.

BOSS caught VULTURE cheating with numerous lies and evidence. This resulted to a break up. Back then, we talked about ladies and the things we had gone through--I equally shared my own story as mine was still fresh. Thereafter we took it to 2go and from there our friendship/brotherhood has been waxing stronger.

BOSS told me that it was over between them, however some days later, he told me VULTURE was at his place, pleaded and explained. The manner he narrated it showed they were likely gonna make up soon, which they did. I could have cautioned him but I also knew my words might not have much effect.

This guy has large heart, willing to help, very straightforward in his dealings. He never met me when I asked him for help with money. Much to my surprise, he promised to send it and he did.

Well, service to my papa land was due and so I left for service, I didn't hear much from him as I lost contact. We did communicate once a while on facebook, he is hardly on there lol.

In 2014, I would occasionally ask after VULTURE and he would say she is fine, they had been doing things together, he started a business for her to manage and all of that. This time around he was doing MORE for and with her, spending. Words he used to describe their relationship then could only be used by a guy who wants to marry a lady. In between that period, I would often tell him he tried and he is strong for taking back a lady that cheated on him.

So around this time last year, we got talking, one thing led to another, I could sense something was eating him up. A few days later, he narrated his experience with VULTURE. How she used two password to lock her phone. Since he is a programmer, he broke the codes and unlocked the phone and things he saw were beyond "shocking". Nude pics, raw dirty chats with guys etc.

Apparently, the relationship had to come to an end for good.

BOSS had to count his lose and move on.

I visited him this year at his Lekki base and things he shared were enough to feel pity. VULTURE made him spend MILLIONS. Talk about the business he opened for her, talk about the Honda Pilot he bought for her, talk about the outing at the famous Chinese restuarant at Lekki before Ajah were they blew 50-100k per day, Talk about clothes, talk about, talk about changing of phones, shoes. Just name it.
He couldn't collect the car back because he bought it in her name.

He still didn't do her no single harm. He moved on with his life.

At this juncture, I have to confess and be honest, that girl is very lucky. I doubt I can stay without maiming her if I were in BOSS shoes. Even my ex whom I didn't spend this much on know what I did to her emotionally. Till date, I can still feel echoes of fears lol. You will find out why soon.

BOSS had to move on with another girl. They were already planning marriage and I have no idea what happened. VULTURE contacted the new girl via facebook after adding her. She said so many horrible things about BOSS. Told the new girl that she left BOSS because he was impotent and had no cure (meanwhile, she was the one who refused to get pregnant using pills). She said BOSS is a cultist, a drop out (but if you have spent time with BOSS, he is actually smart and techy) You would know a drop out if you saw one lol.

Anyway, just yesterday, BOSS sent me screenshot in which VULTURE was begging that he forgive her and forget.

I asked BOSS what led to it. He told me VULTURE told the new girl he was impotent and so when the new girl got pregnant, he sent her (VULTURE) the result.

See the screenshot below and yeah, she is a nairaland member as well.

Does this girl deserve forgiveness?

1 Like

Re: Does This Girl Deserve The "Forgive And Forget" Allowance? by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 22, 2016
Waiting for the screen shots... The story was too long..

Modified *

When there's money involved plus the cheating, this is totally unforgivable.

1 Like

Re: Does This Girl Deserve The "Forgive And Forget" Allowance? by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 22, 2016
u will value what u have only when u loose it.in a relationship it is more acceptable for the man to cheat than the lady,cheating ladies have no conscience and they can also be deadly.

3 Likes

Re: Does This Girl Deserve The "Forgive And Forget" Allowance? by nrexzy: 5:42am On Oct 22, 2016
Bitch!!!!!! Dismissed!!!!..... shiiiit it's one of those things in every relationship..
Re: Does This Girl Deserve The "Forgive And Forget" Allowance? by talktonase(m): 5:42am On Oct 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Waiting for the screen shots... The story was too long..

Modified *

When there's money involved plus the cheating, this is totally unforgivable.
There is no sin that is unforgivable except the sin against the holy spirit.The guy has a large heart.He reminds me of Hosea and gomer.

1 Like

Re: Does This Girl Deserve The "Forgive And Forget" Allowance? by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 22, 2016
its stil a mystery why girls dont like good guys

6 Likes

Re: Does This Girl Deserve The "Forgive And Forget" Allowance? by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 22, 2016
when a cheating man in a relationship or marriage can most of the time comeback to his senses only if the lady's personality is accomodating,a cheating lady will never be graetful no matter what.

4 Likes

Re: Does This Girl Deserve The "Forgive And Forget" Allowance? by emeijeh(m): 5:57am On Oct 22, 2016
I can see your BOSS saved VULTURE'S name properly on his phone grin

10 Likes

Re: Does This Girl Deserve The "Forgive And Forget" Allowance? by adedammy007(m): 5:59am On Oct 22, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Does This Girl Deserve The "Forgive And Forget" Allowance? by ednut1(m): 6:05am On Oct 22, 2016
i hate weak people with passion,how u go gv hoe second chance, Boss mess up bt hes now free. a leopard doesn't change its spots just like Buhari. another angle might me d gal never loved boss. but boss kept chasing and flashing his money to entice her. nd he got served

3 Likes

Re: Does This Girl Deserve The "Forgive And Forget" Allowance? by Cutehector(m): 6:06am On Oct 22, 2016
Maychang:
cool we also don't like to make heaven
Re: Does This Girl Deserve The "Forgive And Forget" Allowance? by Cutehector(m): 6:08am On Oct 22, 2016
Well, sometimes I can be able to forgive shii like this.. but taking her back, No!
Re: Does This Girl Deserve The "Forgive And Forget" Allowance? by saintdennis(m): 6:08am On Oct 22, 2016
Guess BOSS is igbo

I haven't seen guys who "venerate hoes like igbo boys...

Spend, spend spend azzif money buys love or loyalty.

Oga dat babe deserves a square( rough gangbanging from 4 guys) for going after his new babe with lies.

But I'm sure BOSS won't do that

5 Likes

Re: Does This Girl Deserve The "Forgive And Forget" Allowance? by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 22, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: Does This Girl Deserve The "Forgive And Forget" Allowance? by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 22, 2016
please summarize this epistle
Re: Does This Girl Deserve The "Forgive And Forget" Allowance? by robotix: 6:51am On Oct 22, 2016
ednut1:
i hate weak people with passion,how u go gv hoe second chance, Boss mess up bt hes now free. a leopard doesn't change its spots just like Buhari. another angle might me d gal never loved boss. but boss kept chasing and flashing his money to entice her. nd he got served
u don see where juju dey give u food eat?
Re: Does This Girl Deserve The "Forgive And Forget" Allowance? by Ahmed0336(m): 6:52am On Oct 22, 2016
To be honest if boss was my friend going by what u wrote up there annoyance for don make me disown him tey tey. Human behavious varies sha but me no dey tolorate nonsense abeg.

1 Like

Re: Does This Girl Deserve The "Forgive And Forget" Allowance? by Tallesty1(m): 6:56am On Oct 22, 2016
I don't know why people think that the world "Sorry" has magical powers that will make you forget everything they did to you.

6 Likes

Re: Does This Girl Deserve The "Forgive And Forget" Allowance? by robotix: 7:10am On Oct 22, 2016
Maychang:
Are you a girl?
Re: Does This Girl Deserve The "Forgive And Forget" Allowance? by robotix: 7:15am On Oct 22, 2016
Tallesty1:
I don't know why people think that the world "Sorry" has magical powers that will make you forget everything they did to you.
My brother, honestly speaking I can't confidently tell you I have completely forgiven my ex because till date, once a while, if memories flashes through, I ALWAYS remind her of the past, directly or indirectly. Last month, she called me that she needed treatment for her toothache. I told her I would call her back and that was it. I know this might sound harsh, but I doubt I would be move if she was dying.

This same girl broke my heart EXACTLY when my mum died. Imagine losing a mother and having a heartbreak all together. Till date, I do not think she knows the magnitude of what she has done and why I still act the way I do despite the fact that things happened 7 years ago.

They will just tell you forgive and forget like it can erase the past.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does This Girl Deserve The "Forgive And Forget" Allowance? by robotix: 7:18am On Oct 22, 2016
Ahmed0336:
To be honest if boss was my friend going by what u wrote up there annoyance for don make me disown him tey tey. Human behavious varies sha but me no dey tolorate nonsense abeg.
what if na juju she use? You think that one too? Bro, pray make you no jam witch o. Okay you sef reason am. Despite everything, she still went ahead to contact the new girl and said rubbish about my friend. Does that sound like a normal human being to you?

1 Like

Re: Does This Girl Deserve The "Forgive And Forget" Allowance? by robotix: 7:20am On Oct 22, 2016
saintdennis:
Guess BOSS is igbo

I haven't seen guys who "venerate hoes like igbo boys...

Spend, spend spend azzif money buys love or loyalty.

Oga dat babe deserves a square( rough gangbanging from 4 guys) for going after his new babe with lies.

But I'm sure BOSS won't do that
You are right, he is Igbo but tribe has nothing to do with being nice to your lady. Nice people are everywhere. I do not know if it because the girl is from Asaba and coincidentally, the same ex who broke my heart when my mum died is from Asaba too.
Re: Does This Girl Deserve The "Forgive And Forget" Allowance? by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 22, 2016
What really do girls want?
You have the money, they still cheat
You have big CUCUMBER, they'll still cheat
You're handsome, they'll cheat
You are ugly, Guess... You guessed right

Are some girls still so dumb to know that our society really frowns on female cheating? cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does This Girl Deserve The "Forgive And Forget" Allowance? by robotix: 7:36am On Oct 22, 2016
ednut1:
He isn't weak bro. Weak people do not take their life in their own hands. Dude has been hustling even when his peers were still being fed by their parents. Is that a weak person to you? Or you think we are talking about someone in his 40s here? he is in his late 20s bro and he has been on his own, fending for himself for long. Is that a weak person? We are just fools when we are in love, that is all!

2 Likes

Re: Does This Girl Deserve The "Forgive And Forget" Allowance? by rosieflower2(f): 7:45am On Oct 22, 2016
Dis one is too much
Re: Does This Girl Deserve The "Forgive And Forget" Allowance? by robotix: 7:52am On Oct 22, 2016
rosieflower2:
Dis one is too much
My dear, that is life. People do not know what they have till it is gone. The VULTURE left and till now, she is not sure if the dude she is with will marry her. She had someone willing to go through the whole mile but she messed it up. More than once!
Re: Does This Girl Deserve The "Forgive And Forget" Allowance? by Ahmed0336(m): 7:56am On Oct 22, 2016
robotix:
what if na juju she use? You think that one too? Bro, pray make you no jam witch o. Okay you sef reason am. Despite everything, she still went ahead to contact the new girl and said rubbish about my friend. Does that sound like a normal human being to you?
what u said up there is true sha. I think she is mentally unstable.

4 Likes

Re: Does This Girl Deserve The "Forgive And Forget" Allowance? by Rottymy: 7:56am On Oct 22, 2016
*You are warmly welcome to this group. This group is majorly created for the benefits of latest opportunities in town only. Pls adhere to the rule. STRICTLY JOB OPPORTUNITIES DISCUSSIONS ONLY. ANY other discussions is prohibited, no harsh word, no abuse etc. Follow this rule to avoid being removed. Thanks*
Re: Does This Girl Deserve The "Forgive And Forget" Allowance? by ednut1(m): 7:57am On Oct 22, 2016
robotix:
He isn't weak bro. Weak people do not take their life in their own hands. Dude has been hustling even when his peers were still being fed by their parents. Is that a weak person to you? Or you think we are talking about someone in his 40s here? he is in his late 20s bro and he has been on his own, fending for himself for long. Is that a weak person? We are just fools when we are in love, that is all!
not dat kind of weakness o like u put it love makes us fools . me don wise up. never love anyone 100%.gals of today no be here

2 Likes

Re: Does This Girl Deserve The "Forgive And Forget" Allowance? by rosieflower2(f): 7:57am On Oct 22, 2016
robotix:
My dear, that is life. People do not know what they have till it is gone. The VULTURE left and till now, she is not sure if the dude she is with will marry her. She had someone willing to go through the whole mile but she messed it up. More than once!
Ur frnd should b thankful to God dat he didn't end up wit her.
Re: Does This Girl Deserve The "Forgive And Forget" Allowance? by nsogbuMod(m): 8:02am On Oct 22, 2016
by now me for don murder the girl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Her Friend’s Boyfriend Who Has Been Cheating On Her (pics) / What Will You Do In This Situation? (Funny Picture) / How The Twitter Girl #5kbae Got The Guys Account Number.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.