Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,043 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari (5824 Views)

Stop Adding To Our Problems, Give Us A Little Respect - Soldier Warns Nigerians / Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) / If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by conductor1: 7:46am On Oct 22, 2016
Saturday, 22 October 2016
Presidency warns Nigerians to stop using "the other room" to mock Buhari

Official spokesman of President Muhammadu Buhari, Garba Shehu, has once again maintained that the Nigerian number one citizen was only passing humor when he said "my wife belongs to my kitchen...and the other room" in response to Aisha Buhari's criticism of his government last week.

Speaking on Friday 21 October 2016, Shehu lamented:
"I can assure you that President Buhari’s sense of humor is one of his most distinguishing characteristics, despite his stern mien.

"Unfortunately, an important trip such as this one planned to boost trade and investment, enhance security partnership and pitch the country to eager investors became overshadowed by public outcry over some remarks President Muhammadu Buhari made in Germany, which have sadly been misconstrued by the media and some members of the public.

"A number of whom he has appointed into key positions in his administration, neither do they reflect his attitude towards his wife, Hajiya Aisha, as anyone can see from their history together.

"President Buhari has been an invaluable support to his wife, and I know that he has great plans for every Nigerian woman. Five of his daughters have acquired university degrees. One of them just finished law school and another one undertakes a higher degree programme.

"I hope that all well-meaning Nigerians will put an end to the unfair insinuations that have been generated by President Buhari’s jocularity. Seeing a well-meaning leader being so misunderstood is painful for me."
Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/10/efcc-plans-to-kill-ffk-in-detention.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by bennymark(m): 7:47am On Oct 22, 2016
For the first time lemme hail Jonathan openly, Jonathan was the most criticized sitting president in the history of Nigeria, the guy no even send!

So if this news is true, tell my President that Osibanjo dey hear noise for the other room! Hope say Fani Kayode is not responsible for that noise, atleast that Kayode guy is a Christian with an Islamic heritage (3 wives, 1 more to go)

Modified: abeg make una look d link of the source after reading the news. Rice and pounded yam

55 Likes

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by mrjangaweed: 7:48am On Oct 22, 2016
Thunder strike and scatter the useless incompetent presidency
useless scallywag bastards

Aisha should abandon that useless old hag call Buhari and come to me for real, stiff and big cassava grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by clefstone(m): 7:50am On Oct 22, 2016
Garba shehu should keep quiet lest he disturbs bubu's activities in the other room

21 Likes

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by Mujaheeeden: 7:56am On Oct 22, 2016
I've reinforced my door with steel before saying this

Aisha go to za oda room

DSS you can't break down my door

31 Likes

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by oganology33(m): 7:57am On Oct 22, 2016
Dat Presidency must b mad. Since they can't bring us out of the recession, they now wanna take away our only comic relief

Madness!!!

32 Likes

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by nzeobi(m): 7:58am On Oct 22, 2016
We do not tell buhari what to say so buhari should not choose words for us.

Let him rather say inspiring things so that when it trends it makes him popular.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by Sleekydee(m): 7:59am On Oct 22, 2016
and if we don't stop? wotcha gaan do bro? send efcc and DSS to all if us? niggeeer puhleaseee...

13 Likes

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by IykeChukz(m): 8:01am On Oct 22, 2016
Please don't arrest those that mock you with "The Other Room" slang...

We expected you to have apologized before now.

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 22, 2016
Lol. cheesy cheesy

The "other room" saga...They've not seen anything, Garba Shehu should keep doing the dirty work for PMB after all that's what he's payed for.

"Distinguishing sense of humour" indeed!.

7 Likes

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by saintkel(m): 8:03am On Oct 22, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by Zlatimi: 8:05am On Oct 22, 2016
Which kind presidency be this one ooo... shy na me talk say make una oga jabo nii...is this public begging or what Abeg other room has come to stay kill urself 2wice you enter Germany to go and disgrace us.. in the space of one year...

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by ganye1: 8:05am On Oct 22, 2016
Apart from the explanation I have not seen any warning.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by GoodofNaija: 8:06am On Oct 22, 2016
Reasonable Nigerians understands its for humor.

Only wailers don't

Because wailers must wail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by Heromaniaa: 8:06am On Oct 22, 2016
The president is a joke. No one takes him serious anymore.

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by Cutehector(m): 8:07am On Oct 22, 2016
We are the masses, we choose what to say, when to say and how to say it! Damn

7 Likes

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by yeyeboi(m): 8:08am On Oct 22, 2016
Ok
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by basingstoke: 8:08am On Oct 22, 2016
If it is true then let me say this : Go and die in the other room

7 Likes

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by dadebayo1(m): 8:09am On Oct 22, 2016
Well I am still in the other room will reply General Garba when I leave the other room.. Bunch of clowns... Warning like say we are in a kindergarten school and they are the almighty Ghanaian teacher... Guess we should all prepare for Decree 40.. Rubbish

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by Smellymouth: 8:09am On Oct 22, 2016
Izz like something is wrong with this government.

Shey when "Oga at the top" came out, una laff?

When " Diaris God" came out, una laff?

Biko, Gerrarahia and go to the other room.. undecided

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:11am On Oct 22, 2016
Buhari's case is a case of Person See Sh1t he come macham, na fvck up.. Buhari made mockery of Nigeria & Nigerians internationally, so he should cut us some slack..

Shehu Garba please do us a favour & chop stone angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by Zlatimi: 8:11am On Oct 22, 2016
GoodofNaija:

Only wailers don't

Sorry bro no reasonable Nigerian will take that has humor... he said it twice bro... this has nothing to do with wailers... Nigeria is not a joke.. so the man representing won't go as far as Germany to be irresponsible enough to say such statement why becos he refuse to organise his private home... common stop defending the Defendless

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by Clerverly: 8:12am On Oct 22, 2016
NOwhere In The Statement Did He Warn Anybody!

IPOB and Lies..
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:13am On Oct 22, 2016
GoodofNaija:

Only wailers don't

We know you are trying very hard to earn your garri, but you shouldn't be defending a man who talks before he thinks.

9 Likes

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by GoodofNaija: 8:16am On Oct 22, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
We know you are trying very hard to earn your garri, but you shouldn't be defending a man who talks before he thinks.

Am happy to work hard to earn my living but not stealing/looting like you and your people.

In any case, wailing is free! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by Emycord: 8:19am On Oct 22, 2016
Since its humour allow us to enjoy it now shuo. Well the presidency should watch out for the next nollywood movie titled "THE OTHER ROOM" featuring mr ibu, nkem owoh, patience ozokwor, aki and pawpaw, queen nwokoye, funke akindele, also with star appearances by dino melaye alongside remi tinubu and aisha buhari. Directed by tchidi chikere

9 Likes

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 22, 2016
I don't blame Garba Shegu he is doing his job_but he sound much like lame daff duck.

President, using jokes to win investors! This guy needs psychiatric evaluation.

You can tell that to your northern zombie who swallow everything hook, line and sinker!

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by PaulIdu: 9:07am On Oct 22, 2016
It saddens me that that Buhari has messed up so much that the only line of defence Garbage Shehu keeps using is that our President is a comedian that likes cartoons and jokes. The last time he said the President heads straight to the cartoon section of the newspapers once he is given one and now he is a lover of "jocularity" or what ever that means.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by Richy4(m): 9:16am On Oct 22, 2016
I don't understand this..... when they say presidency, Are they not talking about the office of the president? why would the last paragraph made it look like one person just woke up and decide to write this article......

1 Like

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 22, 2016
Stupid buhari, he is only good in the other room.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by freeze001(f): 9:23am On Oct 22, 2016
mrjangaweed:
Thunder strike and scatter the useless incompetent presidency
useless scallywag bastards

Aisha should abandon that useless old hag call Buhari and come to me for real, stiff and big cassava grin

She like cassava, u get big cassava for good measure, ah...match made in heaven. I'll personally forward the memo cos she ain't got it yet; the other room induces blurred vision due to dim lighting lipsrsealed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:27am On Oct 22, 2016
GoodofNaija:

Am happy to work hard to earn my living but not stealing/looting like you and your people.

In any case, wailing is free! grin
You mean the kind of job that you will use N270m to cut grasses or the job of gulping down N500m?? Which one, please be specific??

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Over 2,000 PDP Members In Shanga Local Government, Kebbi State Join APC / See Shocking Pics Of Obiano’s Wife’s Botched Look After Latest Plastic Surgery / Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.