Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra (103925 Views)

Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape / Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Okeikpu(m): 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
One thing i like abt my pple is that we don't accommodate evil
If you get wound, we cut it out immediately n heal u properly sad
We don't nurse injury at all,we cut it out completely n set u freesad
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
The truth there is that that sex tape was leaked because someone forgot to delete it from her phone and a third party now got it.

Plz delete all compromising video in your fones and please what those girls aredoing is their private life so we shouldn't act as if we are all saints.

I have a lesbian friend and i enjoy her friendship so much that i feel happy with her. She is the only one ive gone an extra mile for and nobody else. In essence your sexual life doesn't determine who you are

shocked shocked shocked
Omg

1 Like

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by openmine(m): 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
kingthreat:

I enjoy lésbo fun but my sister, wife and daughter can never be lesbians.
As for fággots, i hate them. And if you are a guy that súcks cöcks, i hate you too.
doesn't this statement of urs make u both a selfish and greedy person?
You want "others" to be wat u don't like to see in ur family members...right??
Careful wat you wish for another person cos it might affect someone so dear to you in the future...just saying

4 Likes

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Slimzjoe(m): 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
bettercreature:
Watched the video just now its insane.It's real
Abeg gimme download Link grin
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Slimzjoe(m): 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
unclezuma:

I'm currently vetting the video with FR software...get back to you soon.

Are you done yet?
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Exciton(m): 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
kingthreat:

As for fággots, i hate them. And if you are a guy that súcks cöcks, i hate you too.

I'll assume the stuff about your female family is a prayer cos you can't know for a fact. Lol.

There's a difference between hate and disgust. It's understandable that you find male homosexuality disgusting given the patriarchal society we live in. However, hating them means you've got a problem.

Like you and I, most men enjoy lesbo action.

Many guys on nairaland are just pretentious fuckers.
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Mujaheeeden: 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
lovelygurl:

shocked shocked shocked
Omg
what is wrong? She is my friend and not my lover. She is not bisexual so i don't see why i shouldn't cherish our friendship
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Shymm3xx: 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
Avalon316:

Only small d1cked guys put their mouth in naija babes' vaginas. The smell from there can destroy the room atmosphere.

And skme of them think it is their birthright to be sucked . Lol.

[img]http://media./media/3o85xDLykdEKaUjaI8/giphy.gif[/img]

This biitch's nasty pum shows a naij pum can't be trusted.

That shyte looks musty as fvck and there must be daily occurrence of vagina discharge oozing out of that nasty thing.

Sucking a naij pum would mean signing ya own death certificate.

6 Likes

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Bobmaintain: 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
Michael1812:
Why can't people mind their business? You'll never see them addressing important issues pertaining to the advancement, stability and continuity of human society with as much interest and enthusiasm with which they get themselves engrossed in discussing matters such as this. I wonder how this is anyone's business.

Bros, this is one of the important issues pertaining to the advancement, stability and continuity of human society. If this anomaly is allowed to fester, it will catalyze the decadence of the human society!

2 Likes

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
kingthreat:

Gays and lesbians will continue to exist among us and there's nothing you can do about it. It doesn't make them any less human than you are. This is a civilized world, not a jungle. Society exists to ensure the peaceful coexistence of people of differing, and often conflicting personality types and psychological wirings. You have to learn to live with that. You should have no business hating LGBT people. Instead, save your disgust and contempt for the cruel bastards that make life miserable for the masses, which may include you and your loved ones. There're straight individuals who're a curse on humanity. They have disgusting morality and ideologies, and have contemptible ambitions. Those are the people you should hate. Those are THE PROBLEM. Likewise, there're homosexuals who have been but a blessing to the human race. What business do you have hating them?

Black or White, African or European, Yoruba or Igbo, Male or Female, Homosexual or Heterosexual? What does those matter? What really DOES MATTER is joining in the cause to address the problem of Man's Inhumanity to Man. Everything else is distraction.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
Bobmaintain:

Bros, this is one of the important issues pertaining to the advancement, stability and continuity of human society. If this anomaly is allowed to fester, it will catalyze the decadence of the human society!
In what way, sire?
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
Slimzjoe:

Are you done yet?

Inconclusive bro...checkout the nose of the "Queen"
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by KardinalZik(m): 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
Too bad for her status.
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
Shymm3xx:

[img]http://media./media/3o85xDLykdEKaUjaI8/giphy.gif[/img]

This biitch's nasty pum shows a naij pum can't be trusted.

That shyte looks musty as fvck and there must be daily occurrence of vagina discharge oozing out of that nasty thing.

Sucking a naij pum would mean signing ya own death certificate.

Lol

These babes still dont know how to take care of their Vjs. It's a pity.

1 Like

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by bettercreature(m): 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by CHYMZZY(m): 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
Chai these gurls are olosho!
No wonder a friend of mine pull out from beauty pegant of a thing...
Choi! grin
Cucumber don suffer..
grin grin
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by zinnyberry: 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
Drabeey:
I want to ask a question guys.
I've been following this thread for a while now.... I still cant understand something. Take this or leave it, 60% out of the100 in our female celebrities do this nonsense, however most of them engage in one bad act or the other.
However, im so disturbed that most people start pointing accusing fingers at these ladies. Se una no dey do your own? So if it leaks into the internet now.... They are bad girls ba? NO WONDER JESUS SAID " if you are of no sins at all, cast the first stone" and nobody could.

Personal opinion though.... She did what was right with her and uttermostly, she enjoyed herself.... Her problems, not mine. Btw, it is not illegal to masturbate especially with CUCUMBER.

Kill urself if you are not okay with what i said.

Anyways...

Drabeey was Here

undecided

SPARE THE ROD AND SPOIL THE CHILD. I PITY YOU THAT IS ENCOURAGING YOUNG LADIES TO PARTAKE IN ACTS THAT CAN ENDANGER THEIR LIVES. WHAT IF THAT CUCUMBER BROKE? IT WOULD HAVE BEEN ANOTHER STORY. IF YOU DO NOT WANT SUCH THINGS TO CIRCULATE, WHY VIDEO. ALSO MY DEAR, DO NOT MISINTERPRETE THE BIBLE, THAT JESUS SAID THAT DOES NOT MEAN EVERY ONE SHOULD GO AND SIN .

IGNORANCE AND STUPIDITY HAS LEAD MANY GALS TO THEIR DOWNFALL AND I SEE YOU JOINING THEM SOON IF YOU DO NOT CHANGE YOUR SILLY MENTLAITY
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Youngpo413: 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
Avalon316:

I have said it several times that the girl child need stricter policing. Even with all our parents tell them,most of them still turn out to shameless wh0re$.

I pray the girls of the next generation will be better than these h0e$ of today.
So many hoes.

1 Like

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by zinnyberry: 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Bobmaintain: 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
Michael1812:
In what way, sire?

The future and sexuality of our children is in danger if this is allowed to fester. The girl child will begin to see it as a norm which will lead to the decadence of the human society!
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by zinnyberry: 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
The truth there is that that sex tape was leaked because someone forgot to delete it from her phone and a third party now got it.

Plz delete all compromising video in your fones and please what those girls aredoing is their private life so we shouldn't act as if we are all saints.

I have a lesbian friend and i enjoy her friendship so much that i feel happy with her. She is the only one ive gone an extra mile for and nobody else. In essence your sexual life doesn't determine who you are

I PITY YOU..... KEEP ENCOURAGING THEM, ONE DAY U WILL WALK IN AND SEE YOUR DAUGHTER PERFORMING SUCH ON ANOTHER GAL. I HOPE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MIND YOUR BUSINESS THEN, AFTERALL ITS THEIR LIFE. MTCHEEW... I MUST COMMENT

1 Like

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
HARDDON:

cheesy

As stubborn n rude JRod is, @ d sight of that over used n super abused puna, it wud grow weak instanter!

This is why we dont do stale sells
haha
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Slimzjoe(m): 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
unclezuma:

Inconclusive bro...checkout the nose of the "Queen"

I've not even seen the video cry
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by aparazi: 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
Most times these ladies carelessly take decision that will affect them in the future, like what I saw on Aparazi, I wonder what her future Husband will feel... http://www.aparazi.com/
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
Bobmaintain:

The future and sexuality of our children is in danger if this is allowed to fester. The girl child will begin to see it as a norm which will lead to the decadence of the human society!
I do not have such fears. Homosexuality/Bisexuality are a minority phenomenon and will remain so. You seem to be making the assumption that anyone can CHOOSE to become an homosexual, whereas it is quite more complicated that that. It does have genetic reasons, and the heterosexual will always find it disgusting.

It's most likely a Biological phenomenon (I wouldn't call it a disorder, though), hence natural. There's nothing anyone can do to change that.
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by ccffwx: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
Oga abeg no vex. She is a disgrace to Anambra after all, they are both Anambra queens. If it is something else now, you won't remember entire Igbo land, you'll say it's for only Anambra. Bikonu claim this one alone now, other Igbos don't want ][/b]
Okeikpu:
Nnamdi said my pple went abroad n copy rubbish
And brought it home sad
Now look @ ds shitt going on in our land
She's a disgrace to the [/b]entire[b] Igbo land
We the gr8 Anabaluba,Anaedo,Ana nso,Ana ndi nwe mmadu will never her type...sad
e
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Darkseid(m): 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
musa7m:
photoshop?....you watch the video so
I didn't watch it but one of the girls claimed that it was photoshoped
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
zinnyberry:

I PITY YOU..... KEEP ENCOURAGING THEM, ONE DAY U WILL WALK IN AND SEE YOUR DAUGHTER PERFORMING SUCH ON ANOTHER GAL. I HOPE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MIND YOUR BUSINESS THEN, AFTERALL ITS THEIR LIFE. MTCHEEW... I MUST COMMENT
So, what would YOU do if you caught your own daughter indulging in such act? Behead her?

1 Like

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by fortunechy(m): 2:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
may be her face wz photoshoped too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face / Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo / Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.