Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra (103938 Views)

Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape / Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
Slimzjoe:

I've not even seen the video cry

Try not to...It is not worth the watch.

1 Like

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Bobmaintain: 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
Michael1812:
I do not have such fears. Homosexuality/Bisexuality are a minority phenomenon and will remain so. You seem to be making the assumption that anyone can CHOOSE to become an homosexual, whereas it is quite more complicated that that. It does have genetic reasons, and the heterosexual will always find it disgusting.

It's most likely a Biological phenomenon (I wouldn't call it a disorder, though), hence natural. There's nothing anyone can do to change that.

I am a Geneticist and Biotechnologist. Homosexuality is not genetic and hereditary, it is formed through association and peer pressure just like cultism. Or will you say that cultism is genetic and hereditary?

Moreso, the minority can grow to become the majority when allowed to fester.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Shymm3xx: 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
Avalon316:

Lol

These babes still dont know how to take care of their Vjs. It's a pity.

A lot of these biitches don't know they need to cater to their pums the same way they cater to their mouths and weaves smh.

Then again, a lot of them probably run around with smelly mouths.

How do guys cope with these nasty women?

Anyway, the purveyors of feminism on NL need to start giving their pums the rights and freedom they deserve, rather than being hypocritical.

Charity must begin at home.

God bless all the real nyggahs who have been victims of nasty and smelly pums.

I don't envy them at all.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
Bobmaintain:

I am a Geneticist and Biotechnologist. Homosexuality is not genetic and hereditary, it is formed through association and peer pressure just like cultism. Or will you say that cultism is genetic and hereditary?

Moreso, the minority can grow to become the majority when allowed to fester.
Homosexuality is not genetic? Well, this is a controversial topic, given what the "moral implications" of any conclusions made would be. There's no point in debating that.

The question is, what BAD effects would it have on human society if allowed to fester?
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by kingthreat(m): 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
Michael1812:
Gays and lesbians will continue to exist among us and there's nothing you can do about it. It doesn't make them any less human than you are. This is a civilized world, not a jungle. Society exists to ensure the peaceful coexistence of people of differing, and often conflicting personality types and psychological wirings. You have to learn to live with that. You should have no business hating LGBT people. Instead, save your disgust and contempt for the cruel bastards that make life miserable for the masses, which may include you and your loved ones. There're straight individuals who're a curse on humanity. They have disgusting morality and ideologies, and have contemptible ambitions. Those are the people you should hate. Those are THE PROBLEM. Likewise, there're homosexuals who have been but a blessing to the human race. What business do you have hating them?

Black or White, African or European, Yoruba or Igbo, Male or Female, Homosexual or Heterosexual? What does those matter? What really DOES MATTER is joining in the cause to address the problem of Man's Inhumanity to Man. Everything else is distraction.

Right now i wish your daddy was gay. i wont have to read this bullshït.

4 Likes

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by CandyDiamond(f): 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
Homosexuality cut across all societies in the world,Nigeria is not better than South Africa and Western world that legalized it.I prefer rehabilitation of those involve in it rather criminalizing it because it is a personal issue
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by kingthreat(m): 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
Exciton:

I'll assume the stuff about your female family is a prayer cos you can't know for a fact. Lol.

There's a difference between hate and disgust. It's understandable that you find male homosexuality disgusting given the patriarchal society we live in. However, hating them means you've got a problem.

Like you and I, most men enjoy lesbo action.

Many guys on nairaland are just pretentious fuckers.

Only a lesser man gets fûcked in the äss
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by kingthreat(m): 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
openmine:

doesn't this statement of urs make u both a selfish and greedy person?
You want "others" to be wat u don't like to see in ur family members...right??
Careful wat you wish for another person cos it might affect someone so dear to you in the future...just saying

Others can stop but if they wanna, let them spoil. Every body got freewill
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by pedrilo: 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
who even made them queen in the first place? very ugly girls

1 Like

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
wheredemdey:
Damn

Such a small girl with an over-worked and very dirty vagimaaa..... Dang... These girls are so so damn dirty.... Why will a girl in her early twenties have such a sorry dirty looking vaginmaa??

And that's what some love-struck man will bury his tongue into in the name of blooowjob??

Tufia

My friend calm down, that pu..ssy wasn't dirty. It was clean...very very clean. She's dark and you can't expect a dark skinned girl to have very pink labia.

My only problem is the silly girl left no strand of aji (hairs) ntutu down there. That was scary...

Why would women mess up that place with shavers? I pray she'd arrested,locked up and left till she's all covered with the thickest n 'bushiest' kitty ever. How could that silly girl leave such beauty without beard beard?...That was so disrespectful.

4 Likes

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Bobmaintain: 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
Michael1812:
Homosexuality is not genetic? Well, this is a controversial topic, given what the "moral implications" of any conclusions made would be. There's no point in debating that.

The question is, what BAD effects would it have on human society if allowed to fester?

I have already told you how it will affect the girl-child. From there you could deduce the effect it will have on the family which is the nucleus of the society. Societal norms and deviations are discussed in almost all Social Studies Textbooks. You can do well to check it out. Cheers and bye!!!
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by CandyDiamond(f): 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
Homosexuality is a genetic issue for feminine male and masculine females, but in most cases the normal male lure feminine males into gayism because they behave like female and attract males,while masculine females fill comfortable in the arms of soft females.
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
elpedro:

A sextape is a kinda cellotape tied around the genitals during sex..
no it are tape DAT are use to measure how long the sex are do.
anyway sextape can measure the length, breadth and efritin of d sex ni
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
kingthreat:

Right now i wish your daddy was gay. i wont have to read this bullshït.
Isn't that funny? Wouldn't it have been okay if your dad were celibate? There wouldn't have been much people around to trouble homosexuals.

If this was your reason for hating gays, one would have thought you would hate celibate catholic priests as well. Ah. All thanks to Orwellian doublethink, people can hold two contradictory views without going mad.
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
wheredemdey:
Damn

Such a small girl with an over-worked and very dirty vagimaaa..... Dang... These girls are so so damn dirty.... Why will a girl in her early twenties have such a sorry dirty looking vaginmaa??

And that's what some love-struck man will bury his tongue into in the name of blooowjob??

Tufia

how did you know it was overworked, did you install a workiometre there? lolz

or your eyes can scan doz areas as per work on them really well
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
Bobmaintain:

I have already told you how it will affect the girl-child. From there you could deduce the effect it will have to the family which is the nucleus of the society. Societal norms and deviations are discussed in almost all Social Studies Textbooks. You can do well to check it out. Cheers and bye!!!
What effect do you think celibacy will have on society?

And, no, the family's not the "nucleus" of the society. It's one of the numerous curses our society is suffering from. It champions privilege and powers cronyism and nepotism.

The individual, according to my political philosophy, is the basic unit of society.

1 Like

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by noziz(m): 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
mayorjosh:
Please what's a sextape? sad
a sextape is a sex that has tape inside. I believe I v answered ur question
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Onyenna(m): 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
dubemnaija:
I wan watch the sextape. How I fit get am?

See her face sef like Buhari kind of DEMOCRACY

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/e19e93e6
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by kingthreat(m): 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
Michael1812:
Isn't that funny? Wouldn't it have been okay if your dad were celibate? There wouldn't have been much people around to trouble homosexuals.

If this was your reason for hating gays, one would have thought you would hate celibate catholic priests as well. Ah. All thanks to Orwellian doublethink, people can hold two contradictory views without going mad.

Hey atheist cocksûcker. Get off my space. Keep supporting gays untill your son screws your wife and your daughter gives your dog a Mouth Gig. Incest should be legal too. Get lost
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Anyway, the purveyors of feminism on NL need to start giving their pums the rights and freedom they deserve, rather than being hypocritical.

Charity must begin at home.

]

grin grin
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by notoriousbabe: 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
This girls has broughted ebaricement to their families
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
kingthreat:

Hey atheist cocksûcker. Get off my space. Keep supporting gays untill your son screws your wife and your daughter gives your dog a Mouth Gig. Incest should be legal too. Get lost
Ho... ho... ho... ho... LOL.... Sorry bro. The Horror, The Horror Forgive yourself for having made the "mistake" of fvcking your kid sister at the back of the mosque. You don't have to be so pained. You don't have to go about venting your anger on those who do the same thing you did. No one gives a Bleep about your "conscience". It can keep haunting you for all I care.

Bury your filths in your mind. Do not project your shadow on others and hate them for it. Stop being so unhappy! Stop living such a sad life! Quit being so hateful. Quit being such a bore.
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by BarrElChapo(m): 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
Drabeey:
I want to ask a question guys.
I've been following this thread for a while now.... I still cant understand something. Take this or leave it, 60% out of the100 in our female celebrities do this nonsense, however most of them engage in one bad act or the other.
However, im so disturbed that most people start pointing accusing fingers at these ladies. Se una no dey do your own? So if it leaks into the internet now.... They are bad girls ba? NO WONDER JESUS SAID " if you are of no sins at all, cast the first stone" and nobody could.

Personal opinion though.... She did what was right with her and uttermostly, she enjoyed herself.... Her problems, not mine. Btw, it is not illegal to masturbate especially with CUCUMBER.

Kill urself if you are not okay with what i said.

Anyways...

Drabeey was Here

undecided

My brother pls check the dictionary meaning of Sex Masturbation and lesbianism...
There's nothing like masturbation there.. meanwhile dont forget that what she allegedly did carries a 14yr sentence according to the laws of our land..
She better pray the police doesnt take it up..
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Prince16: 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
dubemnaija:
I wan watch the sextape. How I fit get am?

Mujaheeeden:
try the link www.bible.org

Kpakam!!!
EOD!
grin grin
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by poweredcom(m): 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
girls these days are becoming hoes so all I do is bang dem

1 Like

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
She is the one with a dirty KitKat.

1 Like

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Exciton(m): 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
kingthreat:

Only a lesser man gets fûcked in the äss

Even if this dark ages idea of "lesser men" were true, it still wouldn't justify hating on the so called lesser men.
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by kingthreat(m): 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
Michael1812:
Ho... ho... ho... ho... LOL.... Sorry bro. The Horror, The Horror Forgive yourself for having made the "mistake" of fvcking your kid sister at the back of the mosque. You don't have to be so pained. You don't have to go about venting your anger on those who do the same thing you did. No one gives a Bleep about your "conscience". It can keep haunting you for all I care.

Bury your filths in your mind. Do not project your shadow on others and hate them for it. Stop being so unhappy! Stop living such a sad life! Quit being so hateful. Quit being such a bore.

Not only is this modafúcka gay but he's also a cretin. Dont quote me
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
kingthreat:

Not only is this modafúcka gay but he's also a cretin. Dont quote me
LOL...... "He supports gay rights? Then he's gay!"

Awe, lo sun.
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by javispj(m): 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
Slimzjoe:
There's still a Chance the video was Photoshopped although I don't bilivit undecided
They call it photoshop because it relates only to photos...I never hear anything about videoshop...

1 Like

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
Exciton:

Even if this dark ages idea of "lesser men" were true, it still wouldn't justify hating on the so called lesser men.
See? I knew it. There're still HUMAN BEINGS. Thanks for this bro.

If this isn't what they call enlightenment, well, I wonder what is.

1 Like

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by TRAVEL101(m): 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
talktonase:
See what kim kardashian has caused.Now all this girls think the quickest way to money and fame is by having a sex tape...

Meanwhile play games on your phones and earn fabulous rewards.

Pre-register now
https://www.firefan.com/?code=naija241

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face / Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” / Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.