Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

5 Smart Phones With Best Cameras In Nigeria - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Smart Phones With Best Cameras In Nigeria (45196 Views)

Phones With Best Cameras For Every Budget / 5 Smart Ways To Stop Thieves From Using Your Mobile Phone / 5 Smart Phones With Best Cameras In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Smart Phones With Best Cameras In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 23, 2016
S7 Edge nko?
Re: 5 Smart Phones With Best Cameras In Nigeria by shiftback: 8:08am On Oct 23, 2016
weblord1900:
Why my Tecno m3 no day the list na..
Its on the list.............3yrs ago. cheesy grin grin grin
Re: 5 Smart Phones With Best Cameras In Nigeria by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:27am On Oct 23, 2016
Re: 5 Smart Phones With Best Cameras In Nigeria by mrintelligent(m): 8:32am On Oct 23, 2016
Therealreal11:

Why discriminating Tecno and Infinix?

The guy is right. Tecno and infinix are not recognized internationally, they are only brands for African countries.
Re: 5 Smart Phones With Best Cameras In Nigeria by Ryocaj(m): 8:35am On Oct 23, 2016
Bullshit.. av u ever snapped with Microsoft Lumia phones... Cinematography is on point... Lumia 1028 has 41mega pixels... 1520 has 25... amidst others... dont just come here and put up crap... My Microsoft 550 has 2vga front camera n its clearer and Tecno's 5mp front camera... the moving Pictures are just too cool
Re: 5 Smart Phones With Best Cameras In Nigeria by Joe50(m): 8:37am On Oct 23, 2016
[size=20pt]infinix and gionee no near my huawei p7 camera.

anytime rating phones please don't include tecno or gionee, they are for Nigerians and part of Africa. they are not recognize internationally.[/size]
Re: 5 Smart Phones With Best Cameras In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 23, 2016
My LG G pro, suberb cam
Re: 5 Smart Phones With Best Cameras In Nigeria by Oluwabenny: 8:58am On Oct 23, 2016
adonbilivit:
u are taking Nokia torch to the other room? cucumber isn't sold in ur vicinity? ask miss anambra, cucumber is more useful in the other room
I gat my bananna,cucumber is not necessary. Nokia torch is to put on d light
Re: 5 Smart Phones With Best Cameras In Nigeria by moshood521: 9:12am On Oct 23, 2016
mohemos:
Samsung S7
iPhone 7
HTC 10
Sony Xperia z5
Huawei P9

I wonder how Tecno & Infinix could make a list like this, Abi Nigerians never dey use top smartphone ni ?

Chk out xperia XZ d camera badt die
Re: 5 Smart Phones With Best Cameras In Nigeria by pacino26(m): 9:17am On Oct 23, 2016
adonbilivit:
where exactly in settings

You see the circle? Just lift the control panel from below the screen and it pops up. Tap it to switch into manual mode and adjust as required.

Re: 5 Smart Phones With Best Cameras In Nigeria by dayosweetness(m): 9:24am On Oct 23, 2016
Linqsz:

For asking such a question, perhaps; you're just mad.
Ur papa dey mad
Re: 5 Smart Phones With Best Cameras In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 23, 2016
dayosweetness:

Ur papa dey mad

Brotherly no vex.... The thing been no make sense
Re: 5 Smart Phones With Best Cameras In Nigeria by dayosweetness(m): 9:33am On Oct 23, 2016
Linqsz:

Brotherly no vex.... The thing been no make sense
Wetin no make sense, if u check huawei p9 specs and infinix zero 3, allmost the same, 3gb Ram, gorrilla core glasses, and infinix camera has higher resolution (20 mega pixels), huawei just have higher inbuilt memory which is 32 gig.. Go check and compare ur self.. end of rant!
Re: 5 Smart Phones With Best Cameras In Nigeria by lordcashflow(m): 9:47am On Oct 23, 2016
Therealreal11:
1. IPhone 6 Plus

http://www.mytrugists.com/2016/10/top-smart-phones-with-best-cameras-in.html?m=1
an iPhone 6 plus camera is not anywhere close to a Samsung galaxy note 4 camera talk more of note 5, S6 edge, S6 edge+, S7 and the likes.
Bro. ... do ur research before posting trash.
Nigerians with there love for Tecno, infinix, Gionee and the rest.

when talking about phones
1. iPhone
2. Samsung
3. Sony
4. huawei
5. LG
101. Tecno
102. Infinix
103. Gionee...
then the list continues
Re: 5 Smart Phones With Best Cameras In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 23, 2016
DTEK50,DTEK60,PRIV,PASSPORT,upcoming MERCURY......rocking it TeaM=BB

mybest shall, but still respect samsung/iphone/microsoft/sony
Re: 5 Smart Phones With Best Cameras In Nigeria by Joe4real1988(m): 10:15am On Oct 23, 2016
adonbilivit:
Gionee m5 is cool but the screen becomes overly bright when taking pictures. guess that was a mistake by the company. again, the phone also closes open applications on its own often. it is annoying
Man u ar d only one xperiencin such coz mine doesn't act dat way.. .......m5 swt die jare
Re: 5 Smart Phones With Best Cameras In Nigeria by PTNL: 11:11am On Oct 23, 2016
Tecno and Infinite are own by a Nigerian bro.

Good products, doing great if only we can appreciate these products.

mohemos:
Samsung S7
iPhone 7
HTC 10
Sony Xperia z5
Huawei P9

I wonder how Tecno & Infinix could make a list like this, Abi Nigerians never dey use top smartphone ni ?

Tecno & Infinix cannot even make top 100 list!
Re: 5 Smart Phones With Best Cameras In Nigeria by adonbilivit: 11:14am On Oct 23, 2016
Joe4real1988:
Man u ar d only one xperiencin such coz mine doesn't act dat way.. .......m5 swt die jare
e no sweet die joor..
Re: 5 Smart Phones With Best Cameras In Nigeria by Joe4real1988(m): 11:24am On Oct 23, 2016
adonbilivit:
e no sweet die joor..
U sure say na m5 u dey use
Re: 5 Smart Phones With Best Cameras In Nigeria by adonbilivit: 11:35am On Oct 23, 2016
Joe4real1988:
U sure say na m5 u dey use
yeah. willing to sell it gan. #45k
Re: 5 Smart Phones With Best Cameras In Nigeria by General2COAS(m): 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
Therealreal11:
Of course, Nigerians buying smart phones always have different things in mind. Some people are more interested in the battery life and durability, and some others are more concerned about things like the memory capacity, camera quality, etc. Nevertheless, in this article, we are focusing on camera quality (you know, we are now in a 'selfie world', more and more people are getting smart phones because of the camera)

Therefore, if you've been contemplating on the phone you ought buy to give you awesome pictures, this is for you! I've provide you with some phones that you can go for if you want clearer snapshots and video recordings!

Many people thinks and believes that cell phone cameras and their power is based on megapixel ratings. However, this is not so. Yes, when talking about camera quality, we can never ignore the pixels quality, nevertheless, we also have to consider other things as the color balance, video resolution and flash light too. All in all, the best way to get our confirmation is by watching the pictures taken by the phone.

If you are familiar with the smart phone industry, you'll see that, when it comes to phone cameras, new releases are getting better and better with their lens power.

Now, here is my list of top smart phones with best cameras in Nigeria. Don't forget that you can also add your own opinion in the comment section.

http://www.mytrugists.com/2016/10/top-smart-phones-with-best-cameras-in.html?m=1
Have u tried NOKIA LUMIA 1020

Seems like Nokia tops when it comes to mobile photography
Re: 5 Smart Phones With Best Cameras In Nigeria by sirlop(m): 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
mohemos:
Samsung S7
iPhone 7
HTC 10
Sony Xperia z5
Huawei P9

Tecno & Infinix cannot even make top 100 list!
That htc 10 camera na die. I have sworn to buy the phone after seeing it with a frnd.How some ppl go dey mention tecno where Samsung, HTC, iPhone and Hauwei dey.
Re: 5 Smart Phones With Best Cameras In Nigeria by sirlop(m): 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
PTNL:
Tecno and Infinite are own by a Nigerian bro.

Good products, doing great if only we can appreciate these products.

Doing well in Naija, not globally.They are not recognized outside Africa.
Re: 5 Smart Phones With Best Cameras In Nigeria by sirlop(m): 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
dayosweetness:

Wetin no make sense, if u check huawei p9 specs and infinix zero 3, allmost the same, 3gb Ram, gorrilla core glasses, and infinix camera has higher resolution (20 mega pixels), huawei just have higher inbuilt memory which is 32 gig.. Go check and compare ur self.. end of rant!
Ppl get it all wrong...Camera quality isn't determined by pixel only. The primary determining factor is the aperture size of those pixels, the quantity of light it allows in and the quality of the lens. U can see a phone with 20 mp, but the camera isn't fantastic. Eg, my HTC one m9's camera was 20mp, but that of my m8 I used earlier had 4mp ultra pixel approx 12mp, but it performed better.

1 Like

Re: 5 Smart Phones With Best Cameras In Nigeria by Degratex: 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
This OP have never heard of Motorola droid turbo with 21mp camera. 4k video. I've been making movies with it.
Re: 5 Smart Phones With Best Cameras In Nigeria by ajayi2016(m): 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
Why is Blackberry and Nokia not on the list? .. ... .... ..... ...... ........ On my way to the other room...
Re: 5 Smart Phones With Best Cameras In Nigeria by ajayi2016(m): 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
Why is Blackberry and Nokia not on the list? .. ... .... ..... ...... ........ On my way to the other room...
Re: 5 Smart Phones With Best Cameras In Nigeria by brojoshua: 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
And which one has the largest bombing capacity?
Re: 5 Smart Phones With Best Cameras In Nigeria by vigilantee(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
My Samsung galaxy note 3 nko?
Re: 5 Smart Phones With Best Cameras In Nigeria by wiselette(f): 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
PS I cannot download directly from YouTube using infinix. It always says ''You cannot download this video" and the download button is not highlighted (unclickable) . Anybody know why this happens please? In this aspect I prefer Tecno because you have no downloading restrictions.

Also, if it can't be rectified, who knows a phone that gives no restrictions on downloading like Tecno? thanks.
Re: 5 Smart Phones With Best Cameras In Nigeria by wiselette(f): 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
I understand Gionee phones have very long lasting batteries even when being used in full capacity. Does any of HTC 10, Samsung S7, Hauwei P9 and Sony xperia z5 have long lasting battery too?

And what are the price ranges of the mentioned phones please.
Re: 5 Smart Phones With Best Cameras In Nigeria by MattFreeman007(m): 3:41am On Oct 24, 2016
Yes,a good camera system of a phone is an added advantage but that's not one of the most considerable things when choosing a smartphone; most of those phones have low processing speeds of about 1.3/1.4 GHz. For me, RAM ,ROM And Speed Matters much for me not the price..just like Blackberry Posh, That Has A Curse 2 OS , processor And so on....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Xiaomi Mi A3 Unboxing, Review & Price. Mi A3 + GCAM Vs iPhone 11 Pro Camera / Free The Nipple: End Ban On Bare Breasts, Oversight Board To Instagram, Facebook / USSD: MTN Snubs Banks, Links 77 Million Subscribers To FINTECH Platforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.