Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] (48711 Views)

Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) / Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke, Mobbed By Fans In Osun / Korede Bello Mobbed By Students In Niger Republic (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by Asito(m): 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
Aliyu333:
So? I know blame the op, na etisalat I blame for giving me free mb.
abeg how u take get the free mb ?
Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by sammuell(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
Our mama Dija
Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by MrImole: 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
So?
Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by ArabMopol(m): 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
abeg who is she , because I can't relate with that name ....

Afonjas and half baked artist....Tufiakwa
Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by Hades2016(m): 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
make them no kill this woman , she not get strength grin make she no collapse for there oooo
Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by Donshegxy10(m): 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
long throat woman
Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by sylvar02(m): 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
But why this girl be like rope

Abi na my eyes grin
Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by electrokcoi(m): 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
hey... dija don enter one chance
Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by Redman36(m): 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
this one Wey young girls plenty so.. make those Boko Haram no discover the school before we get another essence girls..sorry chibok girls.
Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by bashsani(m): 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
Na survival of the fittest na. My signature brings money
Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by gimbayaro(m): 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
yomalex:
Thanks for the info because i was wondering.

Is Wilson Preparatory School still in Kaduna?

Yes. Its now wilson college.it has primary school doh
Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by yomalex(m): 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
gimbayaro:

Yes. Its now wilson college.it has primary school doh
I attended a bit of primary school there, will try and visit anytime i find myself in Kaduna

1 Like

Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by bobbybrown007: 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
princeonx:
Even Google no know who she be.
does google even no you?
Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by ifizi(m): 12:35am On Oct 23, 2016
Foolish

Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by Antoeni(m): 12:50am On Oct 23, 2016
See her with her small breast like lime even as she don marry d breast still big
Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by robert10001232: 1:21am On Oct 23, 2016
JAYTUNEZ:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7eU6Kf3vkw

Mavin Record singer, Dija alongside her dad paid their final respect to her Uncle, named Ado who was buried in Kaduna days ago.

After the burial rites on her way out of the venue, students of Essence International School who were in masse at the event mobbed the singer upon sighting her and refused to let go.

See screenshots from the video below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/singer-dija-mobbed-by-students-at-her.html

REVEALING SECRET HOW D'BANJ SOLD HIS LIFE TO ILLUMINATI

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE INSTANT RICH, FAME AND MONEY. JOIN ILLUMINAT!!! ILLUMINATI HAVE THE

ANSWER!!! www.illuminatiorganization.org/join.html

The Illuminati is an elite collective of political leaders, business owners, entertainment

celebrities, and other influential members of this planet. By uniting leaders of the world

in an unrestrictive, private domain – free of political, religious, and geological

boundaries – our organization helps to further the prosperity of the human species as a

whole.
Managing the lives of over 7 billion humans is a daunting task. Our duty to this planet has

spanned across centuries and survived even the most established government entities. To

continue functioning throughout societal changes, The Illuminati’s operations require

anonymity for both our members and our world.

If you are interested in joining CLICK HERE TO FILL AN APPLICATION ONLINE @

www.illuminatiorganization.org/join.html

You can call us or whatsapp us so we can give you an agent number in your country:

+447452282174

ILLUMINATI CAN DO THE FOLLOWING!!!!!!!!!!!
• Power, Money, quick riches - wear or carry on your body.
• "Do as I say Charm" . If you want anybody to do what you tell him/her, you will need

this.
• Power to conjure and invoke spirits and angels to talk to them.
• Power to disappear and appear to different location.
• Power to gain contracts and promotions from governments and organizations.
• Power to obtain favor from people and win elections.
• Power to dissolve/bury a case and make it forgetful to human thought.
• Power to transport hard drugs such as Cocaine, heroin, narcotics, marijuana, etc.
• Power to attract love and make love to any girl you desire.
• Spiritual Protection of all kind.

Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by allybee(f): 1:43am On Oct 23, 2016
That was the school I graduated from
Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by chris2face(m): 6:15am On Oct 23, 2016
Baa tanada yaro D'ja ina yaro nki ?
Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by princeonx: 6:27am On Oct 23, 2016
bobbybrown007:
does google even no you?
Why will it? are we from the same village? Happy now? mpama!
Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by gimbayaro(m): 8:18am On Oct 23, 2016
yomalex:
I attended a bit of primary school there, will try and visit anytime i find myself in Kaduna

Good.now located in barnawa

1 Like

Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by okwabayi(m): 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
I thought her craft was haram.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi / Basketmouth Promises To Save Nigeria (photos) / Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.