Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,650 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into (8058 Views)

Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam / How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun / Woman Turns Her Fridge Into A Wardrobe In This Era Of Change (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by jokepearl(f): 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
NaijaEfcc:
after comatic and worst form of epileptic power supply, my fridge became useless, in other to make useful again, I had to do the needful!! am still thinking of what to do with my electric bulbs, iron and other stuffs, especial thanks to minister of darkness babatunde fashola and our hard working president Buhari and his faithful Zombies, to all Zombies may God handle your life the way Buhari is handling Nigeria!

Thats interesting....but you know APC government will not see what you have posted here but they are forced to see it when you post it on the only platform (www.ratenigeriangov.com) in Nigeria that consolidates ratings provided by millions of Nigerians for Federal, state & Local government administration/officials. Go to the www.ratenigeriangov.com website and let your voice be heard!!
Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by Sibrah: 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
You mean the herdsmen bought the fridge?
vanbonattel:

Where is the light for you to get productive?

Has the herdsmen left the farms yet?
Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by Spartanville(m): 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
vanbonattel:

If all you can offer is a comparison with GEJ, then buharry needs to step down and resign.
Mista Op u said APC. Is dat nt comparing APC to PDP den.... U wer nd supose to av mentiond Apc govt
Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by kvngveektour(m): 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
vanbonattel:

Ha! People Now line up to give testimonies about having light for an hour a day in their house.

Ha!!!so its not just me.

lolsssss.nigerians got thick skin.we must survive
Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by Nbote(m): 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
Funlordjnr:
undecided

Go and hustle hard like your mates and go and buy a generator or an inverter and stop posting crap! Has there been constant light in naija since the 80's?

By they way your fridge.... your _fucking business how you utilise it!

And wen some of una likes came online to testify how he now has to switch off his fridge most of U were quick to jump on the buttlicking and praise singing. Anoda pesin don talk as e dey do am and all u came up with is dis crap? Since it's his _fucking business why u run com comment _fucking rubbish?

2 Likes

Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by Funlordjnr: 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
undecided
Nbote:

And wen some of una likes came online to testify how he now has to switch off his fridge most of U were quick to jump on the buttlicking and praise singing. Anoda pesin don talk as e dey do am and all u came up with is dis crap? Since it's his _fucking business why u run com comment _fucking rubbish?

Wetin dis bonobo monkey dey yarn abeg?

Mechionu there!
Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by PentiumProf: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
Apc the biggest scam of the 21st century
I can't stop laughing at the people that voted for the fake change

1 Like

Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by juman(m): 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
Probably nigeria can never be a functioning country.
Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
people.. i swear there are an elite few who discuss what you guys and many Nigerians like you rant and fight over yourselves for online and offline. it is a trough for comedy. those who know are not ignorant and do what they must to selfishly steal what is yours by right. all you do is fight and abuse and kill each other.
Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by JohnieWalker(m): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
vanbonattel:

You must live in aso rock.
here in Zaria we have like light 18 out of 24 hiurs
Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by ajepako(f): 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
otitokoroleti:
he is a paid agent of APC

He is not even doing a good job of defending his 'lord of the other room'

He sucks at it too...
Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by mrhansome12(m): 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
Early this month I noticed we enjoyed up to 20 hours per day power supply and I told my rejoicing friends that once we pay the September bill expect no light. On monday they started cutting power lines of debtors since then if we enjoy light more than one hour na Thanksgiving I tire for this country and I am proud to say it that I have never witness it so bad like this during GEJ tenure.
Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by policy12: 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
vanbonattel:

You must live in aso rock.

Nop.
Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by vanbonattel: 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
JohnieWalker:

In the Zaria that is in USA. grin
Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by dustmalik: 9:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
JohnieWalker:

It's same in most of Abuja. Though it's quite terrible in some other places, like Minna, bida, and my hometown, Okene.
Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by dustmalik: 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
vanbonattel:

In the Zaria that is in USA. grin
Stop saying rubbish. Electricity is very stable in most parts of Kaduna. That doesn't mean it's the same everywhere.
Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by vanbonattel: 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
dustmalik:

Stop saying rubbish. Electricity is very stable in most parts of Kaduna. That doesn't mean it's the same everywhere.

I will walk out, before you tell me they exchange one dollar for 150 naira for Kaduna grin
Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by vanbonattel: 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
dustmalik:

It's same in most of Abuja. Though it's quite terrible in some other places, like Minna, bida, and my hometown, Okene.

Nooooo okenne get light wella, just that your people no dey pay light bill grin

1 Like

Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by thedarkside: 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
NaijaEfcc:
after comatic and worst form of epileptic power supply, my fridge became useless, in other to make useful again, I had to do the needful!! am still thinking of what to do with my electric bulbs, iron and other stuffs, especial thanks to minister of darkness babatunde fashola and our hard working president Buhari and his faithful Zombies, to all Zombies may God handle your life the way Buhari is handling Nigeria!

and my fridge is always frozing...i dont understand what you are doing wrong... undecided..

maybe its the area you live.... undecided..

but keep one thing in mind,,,4500mw max is never enough for 180million people...never...
Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by vanbonattel: 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
thedarkside:

and my fridge is always frozing...i dont understand what you are doing wrong... undecided..

maybe its the area you live.... undecided..

but keep one thing in mind,,,4500mw max is never enough for 180million people...never...

You dey get light for 24 hours ni? Another lying somebody
Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by thedarkside: 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
vanbonattel:

You dey get light for 24 hours ni? Another lying somebody

no not lying a tall...of course i pay the nepa bill in time...

we have black-outs too..but only 3hours max..then it comes back..since jonathan is gone my area in surulere mostly has light...the rest we compesate with generators and solar panel..

we are a community...

you are egoistic...
Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by vanbonattel: 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
thedarkside:

no not lying a tall...of course i pay the nepa bill in time...

And we all not having lights don't pay for light? Chai! (in patience jonathan voice)
Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by thedarkside: 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
vanbonattel:

And we all not having lights don't pay for light? Chai! (in patience jonathan voice)

then why do you have less light than me,if you are paying timely?..
Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by Ahmadgani(m): 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
and? you better go out and hustle. stop blaming recession for your predicament
Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by thedarkside: 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ahmadgani:
and? you better go out and hustle. stop blaming recession for your predicament

they dont like to work but like useless diplomas that can not even buy them a piece of bread...ignorants...
Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by vanbonattel: 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
thedarkside:

then why do you have less light than me,if you are paying timely?..

Maybe because I dey drag the same girlfriend with the Nepa official In charge of my area grin grin

Seriously, anyone who is getting much light might be bribing his way to disconnect others. It has happened before.
Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by vanbonattel: 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
thedarkside:

they dont like to work but like useless diplomas that can not even buy them a piece of bread...ignorants...

Which work you dey do? Do you own a generator?
Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by thedarkside: 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
vanbonattel:

Maybe because I dey drag the same girlfriend with the Nepa official In charge of my area grin grin

Seriously, anyone who is getting much light might be bribing his way to disconnect others. It has happened before.

i already told you..4500mw is not enough to give 180million people power 24/7..the math doesnt add up..

pipe dreams...we need much more megawatts...

atleast 5x more...

solar could be the solution in the future..

if we could just build the solar-panels ourselfs,that would be a huge advansment...thermal energie is their to right under our feets...

the germans build now houses that power themselves through thermal-power..google thermal-power..

that will be a huge business in nigeria soon..
Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by alezzy13: 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
The truth all our leaders right from OBJ to PMB have failed us totally when it comes to power.

OBJ and GEJ are alleged to have sunk an almost unfathomable sum of $60billion in the power sector.

With about $3million per megawatt according to US EIA estimates(actually the highest estimates - it may be far lower than that) that figure should give us nothing less 20,000MW!!!!!

But what do we have?? a measly 4000MW.

sad sad
Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by thedarkside: 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
alezzy13:
The truth all our leaders right from OBJ to PMB have failed us totally when it comes to power.

OBJ and GEJ are alleged to have sunk an almost unfathomable sum of $60billion in the power sector.

With about $3million per megawatt according to US EIA estimates(actually the highest estimates - it may be far lower than that) that figure should give us nothing less 20,000MW!!!!!

But what do we have?? a measly 4000MW.

sad sad

yea...lets abandon the way of the goverment and build self powering houses like the germans...

but the technic is very hard to learn..

you have to dig very deep in the ground to earnest the thermal heat of the earth as energie...its not easy.. undecided
Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by alezzy13: 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
thedarkside:

yea...lets abandon the way of the goverment and build self powering houses like the germans...

but the technic is very hard to learn..

you have to dig very deep in the ground to earnest the thermal heat of the earth as energie...its not easy.. undecided

The problem with the power sector is not really the technique to be used, but corruption, corruption, corruption. The more money is sunk into the sector, the more it dissapears into the personal bank accounts of the usual culprits (they know themselves)

Until the corruption in that sector is dealt with, its all futile effort. . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria To Save N20bn Annually In Local Shoe Production / Buhari Wears Two Different Clothes On Monday From Home To Office (Photos) / Women, Children Killed As Bandits Abduct 20 Zamfara Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.