Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,916 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Some Girls Sha!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Sha!!! (619 Views)

Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. / Some Girls Sha Photo / Some Girls Sha.... (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Girls Sha!!! by viktohmarkz(m): 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
my brothers in Christ and those of you who said you can die for that thing they call "GIRLFRIEND" biko have a re_think because once they are given the opportunity brotherly she would deny you quicker than PETER denied JESUS.

brethren I had a girlfriend tho the breakup go be pay back (still in progress) so I say make I share my tori.

she's innocent and calm,you know that can't hurt an ant kinda personality, that's it! she gat it.
we've been friends for awhile so I had to step it up higher (na there I die,had I know).

so we started dating and lot of shit start to happen,which I tried to over look,still on the matter I got to meet my rival in the game who got so angry and dumped her because she was seeing someone else, after she pleaded and advise from my buddies I had to take her back,I tried to fill on the gaps I left previously which I've been working on like RCC.

few weeks ago we went on a date so she wanted to upload some pictures she took with my phone,I got to know her password (gbam gbam na where my heartache start) one of those days I just said I should take a brief pip to what she's been up to on Facebook (don't EVER try this) I got comfy a lil bit because with Facebook you could login your account in different phones at same time,so luckily I was in shadows.

I was just strolling through till one message hit my eye. I innocently opened it,my brethren I crazy,that same old boyfriend deh beg her and her fish brain just deh format like no man business, he was asking her to come see him and she agreed, brotherly no be the visiting pain me oh, na the way the guy go carry hammer the kitty cat na em worry me.funny be say she no add am oh,them just deh roll on soft.

chai,funny that I was chatting with her with my own account and she was not even breaking one bit.

I saw some other harmful matters buh why e no pain me be say I no know none of them,buh if she wants to cheat why the EX eh.

down the line I had a little family problem that got me pissed (her matter too small to make me vex sha) omo she just deh call like say nothing deh play for background. she deh even tell her friends to ask me wetin deh sup why I deh vex.i just snob all.

end tori NEVER EVER GO THROUGH A GIRLS PHONE.

don't even have in mind that she's cheating if not. OYO sure pass
Re: Some Girls Sha!!! by Ajinoride(m): 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
viktohmarkz:
my brothers in Christ and those of you who said you can die for that thing they call "GIRLFRIEND" biko have a re_think because once they are given the opportunity brotherly she would deny you quicker than PETER denied JESUS.

brethren I had a girlfriend tho the breakup go be pay back (still in progress) so I say make I share my tori.

she's innocent and calm,you know that can't hurt an ant kinda personality, that's it! she gat it.
we've been friends for awhile so I had to step it up higher (na there I die,had I know).

so we started dating and lot of shit start to happen,which I tried to over look,still on the matter I got to meet my rival in the game who got so angry and dumped her because she was seeing someone else, after she pleaded and advise from my buddies I had to take her back,I tried to fill on the gaps I left previously which I've been working on like RCC.

few weeks ago we went on a date so she wanted to upload some pictures she took with my phone,I got to know her password (gbam gbam na where my heartache start) one of those days I just said I should take a brief pip to what she's been up to on Facebook (don't EVER try this) I got comfy a lil bit because with Facebook you could login your account in different phones at same time,so luckily I was in shadows.

I was just strolling through till one message hit my eye. I innocently opened it,my brethren I crazy,that same old boyfriend deh beg her and her fish brain just deh format like no man business, he was asking her to come see him and she agreed, brotherly no be the visiting pain me oh, na the way the guy go carry hammer the kitty cat na em worry me.funny be say she no add am oh,them just deh roll on soft.

chai,funny that I was chatting with her with my own account and she was not even breaking one bit.

I saw some other harmful matters buh why e no pain me be say I no know none of them,buh if she wants to cheat why the EX eh.

down the line I had a little family problem that got me pissed (her matter too small to make me vex sha) omo she just deh call like say nothing deh play for background. she deh even tell her friends to ask me wetin deh sup why I deh vex.i just snob all.

you have said it ALL
NEVER CHECK A LADIES PHONE,EVEN IN.MARRIAGE. if you want to live long. sorry bro
Re: Some Girls Sha!!! by rheether(f): 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
Same old story.
Re: Some Girls Sha!!! by viktohmarkz(m): 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
rheether:
Same old story.
look at this one oh.... like say you're not like her self
Re: Some Girls Sha!!! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
[s]
viktohmarkz:

[/s]

Summary please
Re: Some Girls Sha!!! by unapapadeycraze: 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
So far she dey give you your own fvcks, no qualms. Abi you don pay her dowry? So what's the fuss about?

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Birthday Wish / Rising OAP Grace Ogbuji Opens Up About Her Lesbian Sex Tape. / I Am Really Searching For A Soul Mate...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.