Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,279 members, 7,860,646 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:42 PM

UNIJOS Promise To Reward Any Student With Info On The Cause Of The Fire Outbreak - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIJOS Promise To Reward Any Student With Info On The Cause Of The Fire Outbreak (7208 Views)

UPDATED: How Any Student Can Make Money Writing Online. / Uzoma Miracle Chinonso: UNIPORT Best Graduating Student With A C.G.P.A Of 4.82 / Top 15 Small Businesses Any Student Can Do Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIJOS Promise To Reward Any Student With Info On The Cause Of The Fire Outbreak by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 23, 2016
Kylekent59:

My frnds own was till 2027? I wonder how old d person that banned him will be by then
imagine
Re: UNIJOS Promise To Reward Any Student With Info On The Cause Of The Fire Outbreak by PMONEY6: 8:32am On Oct 23, 2016
Big set-up grin grin
Re: UNIJOS Promise To Reward Any Student With Info On The Cause Of The Fire Outbreak by princetardey(m): 8:57am On Oct 23, 2016
e be like say dey want to code another coding again oo #singing. grin
Re: UNIJOS Promise To Reward Any Student With Info On The Cause Of The Fire Outbreak by MrBONE2(m): 9:11am On Oct 23, 2016
emmabest2000:
Hmmm ....
well said by Amin DaDa grin

Re: UNIJOS Promise To Reward Any Student With Info On The Cause Of The Fire Outbreak by AuroraB(f): 10:01am On Oct 23, 2016
eleojo23:

The best way is to divulge the info anonymously.

If anyone should come out plainly and say, he will be arrested.
...and your reward would be anonymously, I guess grin
Re: UNIJOS Promise To Reward Any Student With Info On The Cause Of The Fire Outbreak by Temitoppe(m): 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
I smell set up
Re: UNIJOS Promise To Reward Any Student With Info On The Cause Of The Fire Outbreak by slivertongue: 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
omo see cluelessness
that plywood of a library was doomed from day one and so has outlived its usefulness
Re: UNIJOS Promise To Reward Any Student With Info On The Cause Of The Fire Outbreak by FrenchyL(m): 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
Very funny statement. I would have thought that they would be thinking about the next step to take in sorting out the reconstruction of the property and also other sources from where they could get book donations etc... but this? #FunnyThinking
Re: UNIJOS Promise To Reward Any Student With Info On The Cause Of The Fire Outbreak by R055Y(f): 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
lolz
Re: UNIJOS Promise To Reward Any Student With Info On The Cause Of The Fire Outbreak by Kirinwa: 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
I caused that fire incidence. It happened that I was passing that day and lightening struck. I had to dodge and the lightening now hit the poor library and fire started.

It was my fault because I should have allowed that lightening to strike me instead but I didn't. Now a whole library has been destroyed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

50 Interesting And Funny Facts / Which University Is The Most Biased When Admitting Students / Onni Of Ife Annual Southwest Final Year Student Business Idea Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.