Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] (42177 Views)

Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help / Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by ogaprime(m): 11:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nma27:
Get well soon dear. Too bad bae doesn't want to quit smoking, afterall something must kill a man... angry

Please google ""second hand smoke"" . Thanks
Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by iukpe: 11:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
So there are really no hospitals in our country that can whip up such cases.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by iukpe: 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
Sanchase:
Chai evidence of bad governance, how many more Nigerians will fly into London for treatment like this.

Do South Africans fly to London for treatment?

Nigeria has failed in every aspect, common medical care too undecided

Get well soon jare.
There are really no hospitals in our country that can whip up such cases.
Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by graciousme(f): 11:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLvbgIbUnannWQCz01AW8FIVT1aq4JCba1ki6lQV84QAcKBQ/viewform?usp=send_form#start=invite

Hello food lovers,

My name is Kemi Oladipo. I recently completed a course on 'Biosafety of plant Biotechnology' at Marche Polytechnic University,Ancona,Italy.

I am currently conducting a survey on the 'Readiness of Nigerians for the commercialization of genetically modified crops in Nigeria'. I am using the social media and other associated entities to share the survey.
I will your support and provide you a medium to express your opinion about genetically modified foods in Nigeria. Please find the link to the survey below.

Available to answer any question. Kind regards,

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLvbgIbUnannWQCz01AW8FIVT1aq4JCba1ki6lQV84QAcKBQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

Kemi
Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by Orikinla(m): 11:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
May Almighty God JEHOVAH perfect your healing and restore your health so that you will testify to His glory in the land of living in the mighty name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Cheers Leo Mezie!

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by Rajosh(m): 11:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
I read sometime ago that he was dead. anyways speedy recovery
Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
ogaprime:

Please google ""second hand smoke"" . Thanks
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by ifiscomiss: 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
http:///2f3DnuE
please vote bakare sandra as entrepreneur of the year
Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by deflover(m): 12:50am On Oct 23, 2016
most of this kidney issues are cist by food we eat
all these GMOs
not just drinking
Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by tit(f): 1:53am On Oct 23, 2016
if buhari has built one standard hospital,
all the dollar this man is spending in London,
will be safe.
Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by WhoRUDeceiving: 3:30am On Oct 23, 2016
tit:
if buhari has built one standard hospital,
all the dollar this man is spending in London,
will be safe.

Buhari that went to the same London for common ear infection? And you wonder why there is no change for the British ZOO. See all our little money we dey give am back to Oyibo one way or the other
Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by 9jatatafo(m): 4:33am On Oct 23, 2016
M
ozy4christ:
Am happy 4 u,but seriously i dont just understand nollywood actors and actress.does it means dat they a not paid very well or reckless living dat makes dem 2 always seek help 4rm people when in need? Please i need to kw cos u will see them flaunting their assets on media or is it a borrowd custume.#dontjustgetit.

Kudney treatment is one very expensive thing. It can drain tge sufferers of their hard earn resources. Most celebrities live fake lives. Displaying what they don't have. Don't be deceived by what you see on screen and on social media. Remember that all that glitters are not gold. Life style too can contribute to these people's getting sick. What they eat and drink affects their health greatly
Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by Tedassie(m): 5:03am On Oct 23, 2016
Wish dad had such opportunity cry
Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 23, 2016
Prince Uche kwanu...I no sabi this one Ooo undecided undecided undecided undecided

Oh well get well soon...
Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 23, 2016
Tedassie:
Wish dad had such opportunity cry

Take heart bro...
Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by chris2face(m): 5:50am On Oct 23, 2016
Thank God for u I pray u get better soon
Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by lalababy(f): 6:35am On Oct 23, 2016
ozy4christ:
Am happy 4 u,but seriously i dont just understand nollywood actors and actress.does it means dat they a not paid very well or reckless living dat makes dem 2 always seek help 4rm people when in need? Please i need to kw cos u will see them flaunting their assets on media or is it a borrowd custume.#dontjustgetit.

are you not a cow.
Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by lalababy(f): 6:37am On Oct 23, 2016
9jatatafo:
M

Kudney treatment is one very expensive thing. It can drain tge sufferers of their hard earn resources. Most celebrities live fake lives. Displaying what they don't have. Don't be deceived by what you see on screen and on social media. Remember that all that glitters are not gold. Life style too can contribute to these people's getting sick. What they eat and drink affects their health greatly

follow me and tell that goat oo
Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by ucheuzor1(m): 6:51am On Oct 23, 2016
Nma27:
Get well soon dear. Too bad bae doesn't want to quit smoking, afterall something must kill a man... angry
Something must also kill a woman
Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by lakamua21: 6:58am On Oct 23, 2016
ozy4christ:
must you make a comment?
Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by Almand: 7:13am On Oct 23, 2016
ozy4christ:
Most of them are broke. Those things you see them display are on hire purchase. They return them after sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by rockyh(m): 7:34am On Oct 23, 2016
poyet:
I don't get it. It seems only VERY few of these Nollywood stars are living their dreams. From 2010 till now, not less than five of them have sought help from Nigerians to be able to get themselves treated. Wish him quick recovery!
Of the five, how many are women. They all live a normal life except for the female who are involved in sleeping around for money
Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by rhames(m): 8:02am On Oct 23, 2016
Get well soon Leo.
Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 23, 2016
I wish him speedy recovery.
Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by hollypagan: 8:13am On Oct 23, 2016
This celebrities are foolish ppl ,they won't save money for their future ,live useless life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by Tedassie(m): 8:16am On Oct 23, 2016
unclezuma:

Take heart bro...
Thanks...it's been a yr though.
Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 23, 2016
ucheuzor1:

Something must also kill a woman
Yea
Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by Lucasbalo(m): 8:35am On Oct 23, 2016
Sanchase:
Chai evidence of bad governance, how many more Nigerians will fly into London for treatment like this.

Do South Africans fly to London for treatment?

Nigeria has failed in every aspect, common medical care too undecided

Get well soon jare.
Gbam.
Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by redcliff: 8:53am On Oct 23, 2016
kinggogo:
When u cum out of dis, if u lyk go bak go dey drink again

Ignorance should actually be a crime. So that folks like you should be put to jail and not reproduce to more folks like you. Other possible causes of kidney disease include

1. Stress
2. Not sleeping enough
3. Bladder infection
4. Family history
5. Heart problems.

Dont be such a fo..ol. Try to read sometimes.
Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by anibueli147(m): 8:54am On Oct 23, 2016
soberdrunk:
He looks better already just from inhaling UK "quality" fresh air angry angry

am telling you
Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by BiniAE(f): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2016
Its seems nollywood is all hype. All dem actors are broke just packaging

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) / Lilian Esoro Wows In Feathery Dress / Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.