Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,965 members, 7,835,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

I Wish A Lady Wld Jus Do This To Me Rai Nau - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish A Lady Wld Jus Do This To Me Rai Nau (1449 Views)

I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It / Wish a Nairalander a Happy Easter / Ask Me Any Relevant Question About Me And I Wld Try To Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish A Lady Wld Jus Do This To Me Rai Nau by jonaifame22(m): 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
I got so mch on my head right now, think of painting my shop, extending it wth the shop by my side cos my customer base has increased and I'll have to buy another A\C two make it two,I made vow in church for particular some of money which I have to remit uinfailingly on 6th nov which is our thanksgiving day, and so many other things which I need to sort out, and it all involves me spending, and also personal matters, I need to clear my head and my gf is not around she's in ibadan and all dis my small small gals dat always help me wth their body to combat konji to a stand still her all not around, some are still in choir practice,

Right now I jus wish a gal cld jus take my well shaped head and let it rest comfortably on her lovely pair of female human breasts and let my blood be warm and and let nutrients flow to all the vital parts of my mortal body, is this too mch to ask, I don not think so, cos a miracle cld still happen and and I'll end restn it on a pair of female human breasts

#truetalk

1 Share

Re: I Wish A Lady Wld Jus Do This To Me Rai Nau by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
Dafuq??

1 Like

Re: I Wish A Lady Wld Jus Do This To Me Rai Nau by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
What did I just read undecided

1 Like

Re: I Wish A Lady Wld Jus Do This To Me Rai Nau by luvlyoracle(m): 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nothing wey person no go see fo nairalandi bikonu..hian oo kwa

1 Like

Re: I Wish A Lady Wld Jus Do This To Me Rai Nau by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
jonaifame22:
u're always violent in ur response on threads, pls I'm sorry to ask, did u have a troubled childhood?
its called "Rebuke" and your childish actions instigates such sentiments

@bolded that was uncalled for undecided but expected given how poorly your undeveloped brain functions

You are a preposterously lascivious simpleton

Reprehensible odiously suffocating offensively uninspired malodorous half-wit #crap

1 Like

Re: I Wish A Lady Wld Jus Do This To Me Rai Nau by Youngpo413: 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
Female human breasts.
Re: I Wish A Lady Wld Jus Do This To Me Rai Nau by Youngpo413: 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
The return of the son of Mark?
Re: I Wish A Lady Wld Jus Do This To Me Rai Nau by jonaifame22(m): 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
bbmpin:

its called "Rebuke" and your childish actions instigates such sentiments

@bolded that was uncalled for undecided but expected given how poorly your undeveloped brain functions

You are a preposterously lascivious simpleton

Reprehensible odiously suffocating offensively uninspired malodorous half-wit #crap
u just expended so mch effort to type all dis, if u were really intelligient, u'll understand that silence is golden, rather than spendn time and effort to type all you did there, I guess it's true that u had a troubled childhood and u've not recovered frm the stigma, may God heal the scar that ur troubled childhood has left in ur life,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish A Lady Wld Jus Do This To Me Rai Nau by IamLEGEND1: 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
So,those things on the table....are you some kind of high class shoe shiner?
Re: I Wish A Lady Wld Jus Do This To Me Rai Nau by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
jonaifame22:
u just expended so mch effort to type all dis, if u were really intelligient, u'll understand that silence is golden, rather than spendn time and effort to type all you did there, I guess it's true that u had a troubled childhood and u've not recovered frm the stigma, may God heal the scar that ur troubled childhood has left in ur life,

listen you this unessential human

My parlance isnt your business, i have stated my opinion undecided

Some people are has-beens. You are a never-was.

You are a dreadfully fiendish barbarian, a childish lout with ocular depravity to all of discrimination

vacuous feeble-minded aberration of nature

Keep talking, I always yawn when I'm interested. #Outrageously ignorant joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish A Lady Wld Jus Do This To Me Rai Nau by jonaifame22(m): 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
bbmpin:

listen you this unessential human

My parlance isnt your business, i have stated my opinion undecided

Some people are has-beens. You are a never-was.

You are a dreadfully fiendish barbarian, a childish lout with ocular depravity to all of discrimination

vacuous feeble-minded aberration of nature

Keep talking, I always yawn when I'm interested. #Outrageously ignorant joke
prove to the world that u're wise.
At all times let ur response be nice.
N u'll be loved by all like gals love rice.
I won't do e-fights, I'm cool as ice.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish A Lady Wld Jus Do This To Me Rai Nau by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
jonaifame22:
prove to the world that u're wise.
At all times let ur response be nice.
N u'll be loved by all like gals love rice.
I won't do e-fights, I'm cool as ice.
undecided
Re: I Wish A Lady Wld Jus Do This To Me Rai Nau by Warhawk(m): 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
Jonah wan fight bbmpin??
Re: I Wish A Lady Wld Jus Do This To Me Rai Nau by jonaifame22(m): 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
Warhawk:
Jonah wan fight bbmpin??
no

(1) (Reply)

A Broken Heart / How Will I Tell Her This ? / This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Intercourse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.