Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Did You Know Exactly Bitcoin Is? (Read this and get started) I'm not promoting. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Did You Know Exactly Bitcoin Is? (Read this and get started) I'm not promoting. (710 Views)

Reason Why Bitcoin Is Rising So Fast in 2019 / Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins / Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know Exactly Bitcoin Is? (Read this and get started) I'm not promoting. by msageer(m): 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]Did you know what is bitcoin?
Have you ever heard of bitcoin?
Did you know you can become the extraordinary millionaire in your town trading bitcoin?

Let me fill you with too much talk.

Straight to the point...
People have been posting about bitcoins in this lovely forum Nairaland.com but i haven't seen anyone explaning what exactly bitcoin is.

First of all Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. With no person controling it. Bitcoins are not printed, like dollars or euros – they’re produced by people, and more and more organizations, running computer systems everywhere in the world, by the use of computer software program that solves mathematical problems.

Bitcoin is the category creator of blockchain technology.It’s the first like of a growing class of money referred to as Cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin specification and evidence of concept turned into published in 2009 by way of an unknown man pseudonym satoshi nakamoto who revealed just a little or no true of his identity and left the project in late 2010.

It may be used to shop for things electronically. But that doesn't make looks like traditional such as dollar, euros, or yen, which are also traded digitally.

In this post you may find contents that are available on other blogs, that is be mine.
I will not like to share my blog link here because that's not my goal of this post, but to educate you (you reading this post) .

If you will like to know more about and get hint about...
Continue following my post.
I also have an e-book writing by a friend, boss, and a mentor on bitcoin and will share it here for free of charge...
Thanks
I am MSAGEER
Re: Did You Know Exactly Bitcoin Is? (Read this and get started) I'm not promoting. by Loveprince: 6:07am On Oct 23, 2016
Bring it on
Re: Did You Know Exactly Bitcoin Is? (Read this and get started) I'm not promoting. by dawnomike(m): 7:18am On Oct 23, 2016
Go on please....
Re: Did You Know Exactly Bitcoin Is? (Read this and get started) I'm not promoting. by jworos(m): 8:16am On Oct 23, 2016
Join my WhatsApp group now to learn how to earn with bitcoin now, follow my signature remove the spaces in between or go here goo dot gl/jrwgyY

(1) (Reply)

Alternativeadverts.com Is A FRAUD! Emmachine1 Is A Criminal! / Mmmfstp Is A Big Scam. Stay Away / Innovation Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.