Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Many Nigerians May Be Deported If Donald Trump Wins US Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Nigerians May Be Deported If Donald Trump Wins US Presidency (3086 Views)

Buhari Is Not Travelling To US - Presidency / Nigerians May Vote APC Out In 2019 – Oyegun / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Nigerians May Be Deported If Donald Trump Wins US Presidency by dnawah(m): 8:49am On Oct 23, 2016
NaijaMagazineO:

DONALD Trump’s proposed policy guidelines if he wins the US presidential elections indicate that many Nigerians may be deported. According to a report monitored by Naija Magazine Online (NMO), Trump has detailed what he will do in his first 100 days in office. Part of his plans include “removing the more than two million criminal, illegal immigrants" - and the denial of visa-free travel to countries who refused to take back their citizens”. Many Nigerians are reported to be living illegally in the US, and some are serving time in US prisons. Trump also plans to cancel all US payments to UN climate change programmes and also redeploy those funds to fix US infrastructure. READ MORE: http://www.naijamagazineonline.com/2016/10/many-nigerians-may-be-deported-if.html

What do you think? Kindly leave a comment or a reaction. Do you have a story? Please get in touch. Let’s also publicise your activities and promote your brand. Contact the Editor-in-Chief by Email Follow us on twitter: @NaijaMagazineO. Facebook: www.facebook.com/NaijaMagazineO Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/naijamagazineonline
there is no place like home.
Re: Many Nigerians May Be Deported If Donald Trump Wins US Presidency by Amberon11: 8:50am On Oct 23, 2016
You're an eternal dullard. Just like your president.
uniklinkum:

Priceless coming from a senseless waste of space and oxygen.
Re: Many Nigerians May Be Deported If Donald Trump Wins US Presidency by Mujaheeeden: 8:54am On Oct 23, 2016
uniklinkum:

Priceless coming from a senseless waste of space and oxygen.
millerz has hit you back2back. You only resort to insult when your argument couldn't hold water

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Many Nigerians May Be Deported If Donald Trump Wins US Presidency by drss2(m): 8:54am On Oct 23, 2016
Millerz:
How this concerns Nigeria and Nigerians is mind boggling. A presidential candidate vows to rid his country of illegal immigrants and people are spilling thrash.

If we could channel all that frustration to the right things then the dollar wouldn't be N460.
i wonder for dis pipul. d same pipul who will never support a female presidential candidate in their own con3 ar supporting hillary all becos of trump.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Many Nigerians May Be Deported If Donald Trump Wins US Presidency by drss2(m): 8:59am On Oct 23, 2016
uniklinkum:

You are a gift that keep giving, how does this question relates to money Classic Bimbo rhetoric. Drumpf inherited today value of 11 billion dollar from his father, and have filed six bankruptcy plus skipping taxes by filling a lost close to 1 billion dollar in 1995. Even a dementia would be a success from that generational gift.

Drumpf have more failed businesses than a lobotomized dementia from trump uni to trump vodka and many other business. But slowpoke like you want us to give credit to a loser who is legendary in muscling out small business contractors with law suit and not paying for there services. Thank God losers like you won't even have a say in this election. Y'all want the USA to turn to a third world like where you live.
which business man has not lost money in dis world even dangote lost billions of dollars dis year talkmore of business pipul like warren buffet, calos slim n bill gates. any business man dat never lost money is not a business man.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Many Nigerians May Be Deported If Donald Trump Wins US Presidency by Amberon11: 9:01am On Oct 23, 2016
I fear oo. All those whining probably have relatives there who are illegal immigrants.
drss2:
wat is wrong in deporting ilegal immigrants

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians May Be Deported If Donald Trump Wins US Presidency by Amberon11: 9:02am On Oct 23, 2016
Exactly. They amaze me. They would never vote for a female candidate in Nigeria but want Clinton to win all because of their hatred for Trump.
drss2:
i wonder for dis pipul. d same pipul who will never support a female presidential candidate in their own con3 ar supporting hillary all becos of trump.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerians May Be Deported If Donald Trump Wins US Presidency by drss2(m): 9:09am On Oct 23, 2016
QuotaSystem:
All these ignorant iPods screaming Trump are in for a shocker if he miraculously wins.

Ironically they form the bulk of drug traffickers, dealers and illegal immigrants in the US that will end up being rounded up and shipped back to Nigeria. The emotional wrecks actually think Trump is concerned about APC/PDP to care about which government to support.
who told u majority of ilegal immigrants in america ar nigerians wia did u get ur statistics so we should not support deportation of illegals becos they ar nigerians is illegal entry to anoda con3 not corruption yet u support buari's so call fight against corruption sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Nigerians May Be Deported If Donald Trump Wins US Presidency by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 23, 2016
whitebeard:
I won't trump to win it the betterment of Nigeria.. U have to reed between the lines of this election to understand what I'm saying
Lol nigga, you expect to sound intelligent when you can't even spell??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerians May Be Deported If Donald Trump Wins US Presidency by drss2(m): 9:12am On Oct 23, 2016
Amberon11:
I fear oo. All those whining probably have relatives there who are illegal immigrants.
u ar correct. those pipul against deportation of illegal immigrants in america have relatives living in america illegally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerians May Be Deported If Donald Trump Wins US Presidency by BRAV0O(m): 9:15am On Oct 23, 2016
Amberon11:
Exactly. They amaze me. They would never vote for a female candidate in Nigeria but want Clinton to win all because of their hatred for Trump.
Even Americans could just realise the big mistake they must have made if they ever rigged Clinton back to white house cus many thinks Trump didnt know what he was doing , He speak harsh and tough on his decision with different scandal and obstacle he seem not to loose firm and stick to his decision and thats the kind of leader America deserve for now cus of her past decisions and real Americans knows, Trump is not crazy hes just too smart and the world today has being so brainwashed that they cant even understand what he was doing!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Nigerians May Be Deported If Donald Trump Wins US Presidency by QuotaSystem: 9:19am On Oct 23, 2016
drss2:
who told u majority of ilegal immigrants in america ar nigerians wia did u get ur statistics so we should not support deportation of illegals becos they ar nigerians is illegal entry to anoda con3 not corruption yet u support buari's so call fight against corruption sad

Listen I not only support but deeply desire that every single illegal immigrant is deported. The point is that Ibos who are the ones advocating for Trump in Nigeria will be worst affected by the immigration policy because their kinsmen form the bulk of Nigerians in that axis that engage in the mentioned vices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerians May Be Deported If Donald Trump Wins US Presidency by drss2(m): 9:23am On Oct 23, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Listen I not only support but deeply desire that every single illegal immigrant is deported. The point is that Ibos who are the ones advocating for Trump in Nigeria will be worst affected by the immigration policy because their kinsmen form the bulk of Nigerians in that axis that engage in the mentioned vices.
yet Igbos ar biggest supporters of Donald Trump. dat tells u dat we dont condone illegality. any body dat commits a crime deserves to be punished whether Igbo or not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerians May Be Deported If Donald Trump Wins US Presidency by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:31am On Oct 23, 2016
Trump will never win...

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians May Be Deported If Donald Trump Wins US Presidency by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:58am On Oct 23, 2016
Why are most of Nigerians afraid of this man Trump? Truth is that I don't give a flying fvck about him winning or not.

I will be here to mention all those screaming Trump come Nov 8 and 9. cheesy
Re: Many Nigerians May Be Deported If Donald Trump Wins US Presidency by Kingsley1000(m): 11:26am On Oct 23, 2016
Clinton is a weak puppet
Re: Many Nigerians May Be Deported If Donald Trump Wins US Presidency by Mcowubaba: 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
QuotaSystem:
All these ignorant iPods screaming Trump are in for a shocker if he miraculously wins.

Ironically they form the bulk of drug traffickers, dealers and illegal immigrants in the US that will end up being rounded up and shipped back to Nigeria. The emotional wrecks actually think Trump is concerned about APC/PDP to care about which government to support.
How you bring Ipob or Igbos into any discussion is absolutely mind blogging.
To score likes, erouse emotions and feed bigots.

I seriously doubt you have a meaningful life outside Nairaland forum, you come here to fill your Emptiness and dejection grin
Your level of bigotry is amazing, the sound of Igbo makes you shabby nd shaky.....

I pity your level of depression, I think you should seek medical assistance.

I can help you, if you're interested in curing yourself, I once offered Omenka medical assistance too, he declined, too bad for him, I hope he hasn't committed Suicide over Igbo matters grin

You're a sad person, go watch ridiculousness on MTV nd other fun programs, occupy yourself with interesting things. Igbos were in existence before you, and after you die the will still be in existence. You can only keep fooling yourself here on nairaland forum.

I doubt you have guts to even go to Yaba market LAGOS SOUTH WEST NIGERIA nd shout Biafra is useless..

Keep deluding yourself grin

And ohh, I won't reply you again... I have a life cool

At the end of the day, I realized that it is poverty that causes all this bigotry wars. I hope you get successful and busy with more beneficial things

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians May Be Deported If Donald Trump Wins US Presidency by Teedawg: 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
Trump is all about illegal migrants not those with legit document please don't worry when he steps in office and sees the challenges of isil,north Korea and the rest he'll be accepting illegal imigrant without thinking twice
Re: Many Nigerians May Be Deported If Donald Trump Wins US Presidency by Teedawg: 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
illegal immigrants don't even get good jobs self they do the jobs Americans won't do so why is he emphasizing on them self.I just hope do wall he's trying to build won't be high for him to jump over when his ass is on fire
Re: Many Nigerians May Be Deported If Donald Trump Wins US Presidency by QuotaSystem: 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
Mcowubaba:

How you bring Ipob or Igbos into any discussion is absolutely mind blogging.
To score likes, erouse emotions and feed bigots.

I seriously doubt you have a meaningful life outside Nairaland forum, you come here to fill your Emptiness and dejection grin
Your level of bigotry is amazing, the sound of Igbo makes you shabby nd shaky.....

I pity your level of depression, I think you should seek medical assistance.

I can help you, if you're interested in curing yourself, I once offered Omenka medical assistance too, he declined, too bad for him, I hope he hasn't committed Suicide over Igbo matters grin

You're a sad person, go watch ridiculousness on MTV nd other fun programs, occupy yourself with interesting things. Igbos were in existence before you, and after you die the will still be in existence. You can only keep fooling yourself here on nairaland forum.

I doubt you have guts to even go to Yaba market LAGOS SOUTH WEST NIGERIA nd shout Biafra is useless..

Keep deluding yourself grin

And ohh, I won't reply you again... I have a life cool

At the end of the day, I realized that it is poverty that causes all this bigotry wars. I hope you get successful and busy with more beneficial things

Another pail of hogwash from a frustrated iPod whose only purpose is to scream Afonja and Dullard all day everyday on the internet.

Mate I'm more fulfilled than you could imagine, and NL is a forum that connects me with Nigeria and ordinary Nigerians which is exactly why I'm here and have been here for nine years.

In the case you were too dim to realize, y'all are always in my crosshairs because you and your kin have made it a daily habit to attack the North and it's interests. Surely not while I'm about these parts.

The effort you put into composing that epistle just for me perfectly captures your frustration and the only reason the hogwash was not completely ignored is because other kids here may fail to see through the idiocy and assume you actually made sense.

Swerve I've got bigger fish to fry.

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians May Be Deported If Donald Trump Wins US Presidency by natedalo: 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
drss2:
wat is wrong in deporting ilegal immigrants
Whats wrong is that many legal immigrants started illegaly and contributed to the economy then became legal immigrants. Illegel immigrants contribute to us economy by taking the worst jobs that americans would not even take often with few benefits.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stealing Not Same As Corruption. - GEJ explains / Shocking: Dear Nigerians Your President Is A Foreigner Israel Minister Says / Buhari To Score Zero Vote In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.