Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Amazing New born Facts: How Much Do You Know About Your Babies? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Amazing New born Facts: How Much Do You Know About Your Babies? (10359 Views)

When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby / Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido / Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing New born Facts: How Much Do You Know About Your Babies? by Explorers(m): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
olayinkajnr:

He's a year and 2 months old now. But he has been doing that since a month after he was born. Hardly sleep at night and during the day. Disturbs a lot. To the extent that I felt he was doing it on purpose. Not that he was sick or something. I think he took it after me, coz I hardly sleep.

Waoh...Thats rare, i know babies are only restless during teething or when sick.

That baby will have ijangbon like, being like that means you guys too will always stay up.
Re: Amazing New born Facts: How Much Do You Know About Your Babies? by hahn(m): 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
jmichlins:
you serve it hot and luxurious. Your threads are awesome. There's indeed a creator not just one but an intelligent one. These babies don't get all these smart by just chance

Neither do these

Some 21,000 children die every day around the world.

That is equivalent to:

1 child dying every 4 seconds
14 children dying every minute
A 2011 Libya conflict-scale death toll every day
A 2010 Haiti earthquake occurring every 10 days
A 2004 Asian Tsunami occurring every 11 days
An Iraq-scale death toll every 19–46 days
Just under 7.6 million children dying every year
Some 92 million children dying between 2000 and 2010

Source: http://www.globalissues.org/article/715/today-21000-children-died-around-the-world

undecided
Re: Amazing New born Facts: How Much Do You Know About Your Babies? by olayinkajnr(m): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
Explorers:

Waoh...Thats rare, i know babies are only restless during teething or when sick.

That baby will have ijangbon like, being like that means you guys too will always stay up.

You get. I remember when he woke up around 12:30am, when I was just enjoying my sleep. His mum was so tired that she couldn't do anything. No cry I no fit cry that day. I could remember telling him that I don't have breast, I could have given you to suck.. Even him mama breast, he no gree collect. Around 4am, he slept and woke up around 6:30am.

9 Likes

Re: Amazing New born Facts: How Much Do You Know About Your Babies? by Explorers(m): 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
olayinkajnr:

You get. I remember when he woke up around 12:30am, when I was just enjoying my sleep. His mum was so tired that she couldn't do anything. No cry I no fit cry that day. I could remember telling him that I don't have breast, I could have given you to suck.. Even him mama breast, he no gree collect. Around 4am, he slept and woke up around 6:30am.

Lol...Its just a stage, he's gonna pass.
Re: Amazing New born Facts: How Much Do You Know About Your Babies? by clodd007(m): 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2016
reading the latest post and I just dey laff......my daughter of 7 months is worst off....she sleeps only like 5 to 10 mins during the day and she is up troubling the house .....she sleeps very late too....we call her halogen...then after her grandma say make we no call her dat again we remixed it to HALOSHINE....all in all the little beauties have their own way

23 Likes

Re: Amazing New born Facts: How Much Do You Know About Your Babies? by Onegai(f): 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
olayinkajnr:

Go to that thread and ask about baby sleep training tips there or use the Search function. There are mothers and fathers on that thread who have children like that.
https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new/685

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amazing New born Facts: How Much Do You Know About Your Babies? by jmichlins(m): 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
hahn:

Neither do these

undecided
and your point is

5 Likes

Re: Amazing New born Facts: How Much Do You Know About Your Babies? by DEIFIED(m): 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
Wowww, this enlightening, Explorer does not fail to impress.
Re: Amazing New born Facts: How Much Do You Know About Your Babies? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
I love babies. Can't wait to have mine.
Re: Amazing New born Facts: How Much Do You Know About Your Babies? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2016
clodd007:
reading the latest post and I just dey laff......my daughter of 7 months is worst off....she sleeps only like 5 to 10 mins during the day and she is up troubling the house .....she sleeps very late too....we call her halogen...then after her grandma say make we no call her dat again we remixed it to HALOSHINE....all in all the little beauties have their own way
Your daughter is beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: Amazing New born Facts: How Much Do You Know About Your Babies? by clodd007(m): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
Pandorabox:
Your daughter is beautiful.

thank you.....

and also with a lot of smiles that make me not want to go to work on a work morning.....just want to stay in bed and play all day.....but wetin man go do.....all of us must chop.....

2 Likes

Re: Amazing New born Facts: How Much Do You Know About Your Babies? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
clodd007:

thank you.....

and also with a lot of smiles that make me not want to go to work on a work morning.....just want to stay in bed and play all day.....but wetin man go do.....all of us must chop.....
haahahah, she looks well fed.
Re: Amazing New born Facts: How Much Do You Know About Your Babies? by clodd007(m): 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
Pandorabox:
haahahah, she looks well fed.

yes oh....she has to be....plus she eats virtually any food that passes for her front so feeding well no be issue....
Re: Amazing New born Facts: How Much Do You Know About Your Babies? by psalm1man(m): 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
differently:
thanks I will,I'm a female

Ooops, ma bad. Sorry abt dat
Re: Amazing New born Facts: How Much Do You Know About Your Babies? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
olayinkajnr:

Chai! My afternoon looks promising after reading this, very funny.

clodd007:
we call her halogen...then after her grandma say make we no call her dat again we remixed it to HALOSHINE....all in all the little beauties have their own way
Hahahaha, give that beautiful one a big kiss for me. Haloshine...
Re: Amazing New born Facts: How Much Do You Know About Your Babies? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
Explorers:
16. While a baby is still in the womb, if the mother suffers any kind of organ damage, the baby will send stem cells to that organ in order to help repair it.

awwww smiley

God is indeed great
Re: Amazing New born Facts: How Much Do You Know About Your Babies? by olayinkajnr(m): 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
Onegai:

Go to that thread and ask about baby sleep training tips there or use the Search function. There are mothers and fathers on that thread who have children like that.
https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new/685

Thanks, I'll do just that. Maybe Olayinkajnr will start sleeping well now
Re: Amazing New born Facts: How Much Do You Know About Your Babies? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
Dyt:

I want twins oo cry cry cry
cheesy let me help you. Llke how many sets would you want? cool
Re: Amazing New born Facts: How Much Do You Know About Your Babies? by Electronzeez(m): 8:44am On Oct 24, 2016
Mimzyy:

#BigHug kiss . Very informative thread. Keep it up dear.

Kissing and hugging a married man , make Madame catch you ,you go think say electric shock you .
Re: Amazing New born Facts: How Much Do You Know About Your Babies? by Mimzyy(f): 9:00am On Oct 24, 2016
Electronzeez:

Kissing and hugging a married man , make Madame catch you ,you go think say electric shock you .

Smh. The way you reason though...
Re: Amazing New born Facts: How Much Do You Know About Your Babies? by Electronzeez(m): 9:31am On Oct 24, 2016
Mimzyy:

Smh. The way you reason though...

I wonder how you process information , you can't even decode simple sacarsm with or without smiley. Anyways good morning .

5 Likes

Re: Amazing New born Facts: How Much Do You Know About Your Babies? by jashar(f): 11:14am On Oct 24, 2016
Explorers have go an make me want a cutie baby. embarassed embarassed embarassed

The baby in the 3rd picture is so adorable kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Amazing New born Facts: How Much Do You Know About Your Babies? by Explorers(m): 11:47am On Oct 24, 2016
dosht:
Explorers

Yes ma'am...
Re: Amazing New born Facts: How Much Do You Know About Your Babies? by rennylaw(m): 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
sisisioge:
cheesy cheesy
Explorers the explorer...and you chose cute baby pics ke. Now I can't wait anymore wink

Are you the person I think you are?
Re: Amazing New born Facts: How Much Do You Know About Your Babies? by sisisioge: 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
rennylaw:

Are you the person I think you are?

I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: Amazing New born Facts: How Much Do You Know About Your Babies? by LORDI(m): 5:24am On Oct 26, 2016
Explorers:
12. Babies cry in different accents. They learn the accent that their mother speaks and try to imitate it when they cry. This makes it possible to tell a German baby from a French one or even an American baby.
wow
Re: Amazing New born Facts: How Much Do You Know About Your Babies? by Explorers(m): 4:56am On Oct 30, 2016
Fetuses in the womb can be startled and can cry. But since their lungs and airways are filled with fluid until birth, the sound of their distress goes unheard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing New born Facts: How Much Do You Know About Your Babies? by divinehand2003(m): 8:25am On Oct 30, 2016
My boy is awesome. He gives me a reason to praise God always. Babies are super cool.

14 Likes

Re: Amazing New born Facts: How Much Do You Know About Your Babies? by Ginaz(f): 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
To born no easy o grin

1 Like

Re: Amazing New born Facts: How Much Do You Know About Your Babies? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
Awwwww, these pictures. I just automatically awwwww and smile when I see a cute baby. embarassed
Re: Amazing New born Facts: How Much Do You Know About Your Babies? by Coldfeet(f): 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
Explorers:
12. Babies cry in different accents. They learn the accent that their mother speaks and try to imitate it when they cry. This makes it possible to tell a German baby from a French one or even an American baby.
Lolz grin Nigerian baby cry go dey so obvious grin cheesy

It's a lovely feeling to be mum! Gods name be praised that I am. #feelslikeamilionbucks cool
Re: Amazing New born Facts: How Much Do You Know About Your Babies? by Coldfeet(f): 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
Ginaz:
To born no easy o grin
True talk! It's a bag of mixed feelings cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Lost A Member Yesterday Evening ( Pics ) / Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse / Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.