Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... (42573 Views)

Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) / Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother / Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by yankeedude(m): 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
I am going to the National Assembly now to sponsor that a snake thread bill be pased into law on Nairaland grin.
Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by dayleke: 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
Stic...
Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by dayleke: 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
La la....
Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by Jalinco: 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
@OP. Note that your neighbors have roasted and eaten some people's ancestors
Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
omamush:
op una no even butcher the snake before roasting.. nawa, better keep lala's share for him

Hmmmmmmm
Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by ajepako(f): 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
crazygod:
Lala dem use snake do u ni angry

Your ban na till 4040 l swear.... cheesy grin grin
Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
If I say "La", u sef say "la", d oda pesin say "stic", d last pesin gor round up wit "lala". grin
Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by fotadmowmend(m): 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
INTROVERT:
Where do they sell snake meat in Abuja. I must chop that meat before 2016 over.
Call me..... we have live ones that will definitely suit your taste wink
Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by july66: 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2016
Passy089:
........To be Used as Stomach infrastructure this Sunday.

lala abeg food don land.
if una eat am finish snake begin pursue una for dream una go dey ask nairaland for help.
Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by plaetton: 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
The Hunger Games: phase 1. First kill the Snakes, and then,... Take a good look at your neighbor. All that steak , packed into a walking nuisance.
grin. grin

APC CHANGI !
Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by latissimusDorsi: 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
CODE NAME: Lalasticlala
PASSWORD: snakes

1 Like

Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by DaveNation01(m): 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by davidguitar20: 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
chai... na recession dey make una dey chop this ugly creature ;Dchai... na recession dey make una dey chop this ugly creature
Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by notoriousbabe: 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
dollyjoy:

Lalasticlala your food don come. grin
make I go help am get gari and sugar. Dis one go do am till December
Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by lobell: 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
clefstone:
Lala and snake are like tuface and unprotected sex

you mean like so?

remember you saw it here first.

Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by notoriousbabe: 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
latissimusDorsi:
ban dey hungry you abi?
Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by lobell: 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
DonBobes:
Jesus shocked the first page never full Lalasticlala don send dis topic go FP.

Lalasticlala & snake are like 5&6! U can't separate them.

like this abi?

Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by notoriousbabe: 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
crazygod:
Lala dem use snake do u ni angry
the thing tire me o
Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by muller101(m): 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
Snake pepper soup. So disgusting. Abeg how normal person go chop snake.
Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by TheNathan(m): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
La la and snake ehn
Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
Snake Again
Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by Asiri1991: 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
Arise o Lala Snake call obey...
Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by charlesucheh(m): 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
LALA SISTER BY NOW GO BE LIKE SEKEM! SEKEM!

Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by DonBobes(m): 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
lobell:

like this abi?

Somthing like that!
Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by Dharnchuks(m): 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
Don't be stingy with pictures. How can you post a thread about snakes and put only one picture?
Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by PurestBoy(m): 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
INTROVERT:

Ask Lalasticlala, he's an expert in the field
Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by richvictor: 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
La la. . . Numba 1
Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by talk2riel: 12:42am On Oct 24, 2016
INTROVERT:
check duste junction by public service institute. sure bunker you go get within the week.
antelope , monkey ,monitor lizard all dey there
Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by SamiraF: 4:30am On Oct 24, 2016
latissimusDorsi:

Nairaland and snakes! LWKMD
Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by justmenoni: 5:42am On Oct 24, 2016
if i say lala you say snake, lala snake lala snake
Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by latissimusDorsi: 11:22am On Oct 24, 2016
notoriousbabe:
ban dey hungry you abi?

Abeg oooo grin

I never enter prison before and I no want to start it for nairaland o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is "Zero Sugar" Coke Without Sugar? / Breadfruit: Hate Or Love? / See The Items I Bought For ₦5,650 (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.