Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) (82229 Views)

Lady Finger Swollen After Putting On Her Engagement Ring. PHOTOS / Man Survives 32 Bullets Shot In His Head In Port Harcourt - Facebook User (Photo / "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by naniawini(f): 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
Cutehector:
my brother even when a woman puts a gun to your head, don't ever attempt to give her head grin
but u wud lik a lady a gv u a head... Smh for u
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Josmila(m): 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hey lady, want some pleasuring? The penis is enough for thee. End of
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by onward4life(m): 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
The Name pls!

Thank yu.
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
naniawini:
but u wud lik a lady a gv u a head... Smh for u
no I would not like a lady to give me head! Nw get out.
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Ratello: 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
Look very well not only his lips even his head is swollen. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by naniawini(f): 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
Cutehector:
no I would not like a lady to give me head! Nw get out.
lol.... Did it hurt dat bad?
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by DemonMonkey7(m): 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
sinaj:
l
Dis kpomo lips go good for stew grin
wicked girl.. see wetin u dey reason,!
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Sultty(m): 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
Learn to be cuntended with a woman giving u head grin

Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
Sultty:
Learn to be cunt-ended with a woman giving u head grin
because they like banana grin
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
head of life, head in 3D, na newton 3rd law. grin
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by ZimD(f): 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
Thats what u get for licking random pu**ies
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Bizibi(m): 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
Wow,Severe std hmmm that gal must be a chronic.......
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Gee645(m): 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
when a pussy is viral bacterial inflicted what do you expect?
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by fakati(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
Eeya are you saying the truth
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by thesicilian: 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
What kind of STD is it that makes the whole of the upper lip to swell up without affecting the tongue and lower lip?!
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by MrPresident1: 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
Oniranu.

Were ti f'enu ko skibo cheesy
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
but baba i de eat puss puss o. ...but before i eat, i go dip finger inside. investigate the smell....before my brain go approve the contract to eat. omo girls de gbadun me gonn
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by sleeknick: 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
How can you eat a cat an expect to be OK.?
Snake eaters! Ur turn is coming...
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
thesicilian:
What kind of STD is it that makes the whole of the upper lip to swell up without affecting the tongue and lower lip?!
lol at that moment, maybe there was a tear in the upper lip leading to easy access of the bacteria into the upper lip. There was a video I watched on youtube where a doctor successfully removed a very huge maggot from the upper lip of a woman.. recently I had a boil in my upper lip which was caused by malaria.

So there is a correlation with the upper lip to be a good ground to harbour growth of disease
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
RayRayZicc:
but baba i de eat puss puss o. ...but before i eat, i go dip finger inside. investigate the smell....before my brain go approve the contract to eat. omo girls de gbadun me gonn
lol the smell alone won't tell you if she has infection there or not... these bacterias can't be seen with d naked eye, so you better be careful. Unless you are very sure she isn't getting any fvcks outside
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
RayRayZicc:
cheesy cheesy
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Dreyl(m): 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
sinaj:
lol @ headmaster cheesy
Maybe d pusssy was too hot nd burnt his lips grin
hmmm
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by aragon4realz(m): 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
you're just aligic to puppies and kittens so stay of
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Towncrier007(m): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
sinaj:
Head of life grin

Hope his lips return to d normal size tho grin lol

Dis kpomo lips go good for stew grin
Sinaj even you too? Abah na, my lip still dey under treatment after our meeting that evening. grin
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Miles300: 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
Foolish cousin expose her for wat , dem force u to suck anyhow pussy , some guys just be risking there life since 2010
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
sinaj:
lol @ headmaster cheesy

Maybe d pusssy was too hot nd burnt his lips grin
hahaha hot pussy chai
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Missyetty(f): 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
The love of puna....see lips like iya anike ponmo

Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by awesomesossy(f): 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
He gave her a head and got a mouth in return grin

Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
But pussy dey sweet oh if u neva suck pussy b4 eh you are a learner but no go suck dirty and stinking pussy oh.

Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by smudge2079(m): 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lolz... Who needs a Jab when there is Blow Jab.
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
SweetToto:
Many expired toto's full everywhere nowadays.

Mine exceptional!.
badt gurl contact me on whatsapp for pussy massaging 09070791394.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Who Took Girlfriend For Swimming Drowns In Anambra Hotel (Disturbing Photo) / Kano Mysterious Deaths / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic)