Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] (85032 Views)

Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' / Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage / Actress Inem Peter In New Hot Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by sekem: 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
farem:
Party for the Lesbos, it smells. Derailed destinies

O boy, you get eye wella!

Lesboz everywia! undecided
Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by JerryTemi(f): 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
My dearest friend say the truth please, the way you dress is how you will be addressed and celebrated.yesterday was my birthday and before morning I told heaven the things I needed but he did more than I expect so what am I saying,check their age, dressing and tell me if this is a disgrace to womanhood. God have mercy on me and ladies in general.

1 Like

Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by nyabinghi(m): 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
na dem go dey yab women wey wear hijab. Shameless kiriyos

2 Likes

Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
Thats no pantie, that's a white jean........
Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by Bontoto50(m): 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
CHAIII!!! It is finished

1 Like

Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
telemapreye1:
See them!Hypocrite
Small boys on nairaland calling their mama age mate oloshos,why?Cos she celebrated her birthday
Biko,is anything wrong in celebrating birthday and wearing a hot mini gown?
And you'll calling her olosho,have you bleeped her before?
Any small thing,olosho,Is her boyfriend complaining?And I'm so sure your sisters and girlfriends do more..
Rubbish..

Say Yes to good radiance... at least for once.
This is really ratchet dear. U wudn't won't to see ya daughter dressed dz way.
Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
telemapreye1:
See them!Hypocrite
Small boys on nairaland calling their mama age mate oloshos,why?Cos she celebrated her birthday
Biko,is anything wrong in celebrating birthday and wearing a hot mini gown?
And you'll calling her olosho,have you bleeped her before?
Any small thing,olosho,Is her boyfriend complaining?And I'm so sure your sisters and girlfriends do more..
Rubbish..
no mind them, support your team o jare.

1 Like

Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
How much is her start price?
Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
JerryTemi:
My dearest friend say the truth please, the way you dress is how you will be addressed and celebrated.yesterday was my birthday and before morning I told heaven the things I needed but he did more than I expect so what am I saying,check their age, dressing and tell me if this is a disgrace to womanhood. God have mercy on me and ladies in general.
heyyy! See wife material, i like you already, se u will check me later? Am serious o.
Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
Oktoberfest:
She for kukuma wear only pants n bra na

na today?
na wetin she wore for her 2015 birthday naa.
little tn they'll say na thr life... issorai.
As person dey run na so em dey count miles now o.
Thankz to old age... body go tell then. Buh I tell u, na dem go begin dey bewitch odas
Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by charlesucheh(m): 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
that one is flashing pant, the other one is showing only pant, who come bad pass?

1 Like

Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by WhoRUDeceiving: 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
Weaves weaves and more weaves...Is this how to be modern? Is this how to improve your nation that the world knows is a shame?

1 Like

Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by NemzySeries(m): 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
pyyxxaro:
The way Hell fire go take full ehn
Even Devil self go bust cry
E go de wonder how e won tk feed the crowd when go de dere embarassed
hahahahahahahha......especially if Recession kon dey hell

1 Like

Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by NemzySeries(m): 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
pyyxxaro:
hahahahahahahha......especially if Recession kon dey hell grin

1 Like

Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by rugged7(m): 11:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
LESBIANS everywhere you go tongue tongue wink

1 Like

Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by Greenlp(m): 11:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by MattFreeman007(m): 1:11am On Oct 24, 2016
Yet una go sey lesbians and gay men, never take over "dirty nollywood industry"...!!!
Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by adefund(m): 2:04am On Oct 24, 2016
Braless party what a Shame!!!
Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by diva90: 2:32am On Oct 24, 2016
All I see is old runs girls everywhere undecided
Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by Zedoo(m): 5:52am On Oct 24, 2016
MrPresident1:
SUBHUHANALLAH!!! shocked

ASTAGAFIRULLAH embarassed

Wallahi, it is all over. This is no longer end time, walai this is last time cry

Wtf? Rotflmao no be only subhuhanallah na subscription

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by Zedoo(m): 5:54am On Oct 24, 2016
dancok:
heyyy! See wife material, i like you already, se u will check me later? Am serious o.

Ure online
Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by fotadmowmend(m): 8:22am On Oct 24, 2016
Shey dis na actress or APA?
Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by apatheticme(f): 8:46am On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by harry2sexy(m): 9:45am On Oct 24, 2016
hylyne:

I doubt if this world would last up to 5 more years. I see the end coming soon.

Abeg mk e reach oooo. I still dey do masters n I wan use am b4

1 Like

Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 10:02am On Oct 24, 2016

Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by jackie35(m): 11:18am On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by DanielGb(m): 11:36am On Oct 24, 2016
@OP: She wasn't flashing it. She is revealing it, make everyone see. My own be say, this ladies go bleach looks yellow for everywhere only to see her punany and its all black with black hairs.
Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by TRAVEL101(m): 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
My friend get sense....
Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by alaskido(m): 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
Prostitutes everywhere. Na wa o.
Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by Nnwannsukka(m): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
TunezBlog:
Nollywood Actress Flashes Undies In Risque Outfits At Her Yacht Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO]
http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/nollywood-actress-flashes-undies-in.html
AAkuuna every where
Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by tknfreshboi1: 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
cassidy1996:
when olosho's assemble...
lolz grin
cassidy1996:
when olosho's assemble...
lolz
Re: Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] by OyinO: 10:56am On Jan 14, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Hell No = No Hell Wake Up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) / Yahoo: I Love You Messages Used By Yahoo Boys To Woo Their Clients / Pretty Mike Leads 2 Girls By Dog Leash (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.