Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone (52188 Views)

200 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone / 40 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone / 20 Deep Questions To Ask A Girl To Reveal Her True Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone by SUCCESSCHINEX(m): 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
Not only to ask the questions, be ready to answer it in your own personal knowledge because a smart girl will also ask you "how about you"
Re: 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone by Emmyemmy1: 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
nice post
Re: 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone by Nickymezor(f): 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2016
grin grin
Re: 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 6:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
NaijaSlate:
Most of the time, you want to know more about someone but you are short of questions to ask them. Rather than using the over-used ''Tell me more about yourself'' and sounding like an idiot, you could use any of these instead

1. What’s the one thing you would like to change about yourself?
2. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
3. If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up?
4. What is your idea of having a good time?
5. What are you most thankful for in life?
6. What’s your biggest regret in life?
7. What do you think about when you’re by yourself?
8. Do you think a guy and a lady can be best of friends?
9. Would you ever take back someone who cheated on you?
10. When do you think a person is ready for marriage?

Any of the above questions will definitely lead to a deeper and more interesting conversation. wink so... you are free to try them out on this beautiful day

http://naijaslate.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=28
Number 1, 5 and 6 though
Re: 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone by DICKtator: 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
BlackMystery:
Tell dem o ...not "can we see n talk"

Mumu.
Can we just see and talk?

Tell me when you want to see and talk!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
1. I would like to go out more
2. Introvert
3. Be left alone
4. Watching Anime, movies, series and football, playing games, reading, social media and company with the people I'm attracted to smiley
5. I'm thankful for me freeing myself from mental slavery
6. Can't think of one
7. Sex kiss.....oh wait and someone very special kiss kiss kiss
8. Definitely wink
9. Of course! no doubt about it smiley
10. When the person is independent. Very strong sexually, emotionally, mentally and psychologically smiley
NaijaSlate:
Most of the time, you want to know more about someone but you are short of questions to ask them. Rather than using the over-used ''Tell me more about yourself'' and sounding like an idiot, you could use any of these instead

3. If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up?

Any of the above questions will definitely lead to a deeper and more interesting conversation. wink so... you are free to try them out on this beautiful day

Re: 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone by moshould(m): 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
bro, why dont u juz help a brother out ? tell him the meaning and he'll be good....we need to share what we know for the world to be a better place....we need ourselves to move forward....
Re: 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone by Blessograo(f): 7:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
Your questions never finish o
1. What you are for doing when you angry?
2. Your reason for leaving your ex?
3. Your blood group and genotype?
4. Your beliefs?
5. Are you optimistic or realistic?
6. Where you find yourself I'm the next 5&20 years?
7. How will you spend a huge amount of money if awarded a contract?
8. Your relationship with you parent and your siblings?
9. Your relationship with your God.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone by fresho4real(m): 7:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
Mehn Nice Post. I love it
Re: 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone by vivavik(f): 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
Trojan2010:
I don't plan ahead.. the flow always comes .

So OP Ur ideal conversation would go thus:
Me : hi !
Girl: hello .
Me: I'm Trojan
Girl: hi Trojan am Bisi
Me: so Bisi would you take back someone that just cheated on you?
Girl : ( for her mind) weré nairaland leleyi o .
I swear down, if I see a guy who does this do's and don'ts I will know he's a nairalander
Re: 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone by BlackMystery(f): 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
DICKtator:

Mumu.
Can we just see and talk?

Tell me when you want to see and talk!!

grin grin grin grin

When N1=$1 grin
Re: 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone by Bontoto50(m): 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2016
Nice one there OP
Re: 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone by smudge2079(m): 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
How about "why did John Lennon leave the Beatles?"
NaijaSlate:

Re: 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone by MrLekan95(m): 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
Point Noted
Re: 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone by chiefojiji(m): 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2016
undecided. which naija babe go sidon to dey reply all this jamb question?
Re: 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone by adedayoadedeji(m): 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
BlackMystery:

oh boy. see beauty at ur dp. just admiring
Re: 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
sirOrubebe:
Great questions. Especially the ''What would you like to change about yoursef'' and ''Your biggest regret ones''.

It can create new paths for interesting conversation.

Some some ladies are just too whack, though. Despite your best efforts to spice up a convo and take it to a matured level, not only will their answers be meaningless and snappy, they will also ask brainless questions like: Were where you when your mates were hitting the gym for six packs?!

Like six packs now pay the bills undecided

You have been chatting up little grls lately huh! I was enjoying your Gist until you slotted in the packs stuvs , Wtf!!
Re: 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
OP you brought out fantastic key points!

How ever, a mature girl might answer intelligently and let you know what you want to know, still its not a yardstick, you can't know someone just by asking questions about em! As for the little girls, when you asked them questions like this, it's either they answer poorly or they just respond with the usual '' yes''and '' no'' making the conversation look like an interrogation.

How long will this go on? Yeah I know you have guys chatting you up, and you want to respond as soon as you can, but please it's better not to answer than to respond so dumb to a reasonable guy.

But then again, after all the questions, then what? It gets boring and you start looking for someone else to talk with.

Truth is, I miss the traditional way of wooing, it's the very best, the letters, the poems, the songs, the walks, the shyness, and all that! Social media isn't very advantages in this aspect because a lot of sadist, psychopaths, are masked and just make you go through emotional trauma for no reason! You wonder if something is wrong with you, the way some act towards you!
Re: 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone by sirOrubebe: 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
Iefosa:

You have been chatting up little grls lately huh! I was enjoying your Gist until you slotted in the packs stuvs , Wtf!!
Bruh, I swear, the chick who asked me that was a supposed 23 year old! Or is she a ''little girl'' at such an age?

When she did ask that question I regarded as a kid, though.
Re: 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone by princeobalola: 2:44am On Oct 24, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone by Blessograo(f): 5:34am On Oct 24, 2016
Nobleking2000:

which of the god?
God in Heaven which he or she serves I mean to whether Christian or Muslim

1 Like

Re: 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone by darlingnuel(m): 9:25am On Oct 24, 2016
BlackMystery:
Ehen na! Make I see the person wey I wan 'talk to' na. grin
Re: 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone by darlingnuel(m): 9:50am On Oct 24, 2016
Nigerian girls be like...
Girl: where do u stay?
Boy: ibadan

Girl: doing what?
Boy: hmm. Working
Girl: which type of work?

Boy: hmm. Office work

Girl: which office?

Boy: hmm. Company

Girl: which company?

Boy: G & D

Girl: @where, cos I haven't heard about it?

Boy: @Ikorodu

Girl: ok. What's ur position in the company?

Boy: Relationship manager

Girl: which one be that? Haven't heard of that. Hope they pay you well...

Lol
Girls, I tire for una.
Re: 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone by CBNIM: 10:16am On Oct 24, 2016
OK oo!
Re: 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone by MisterDreamz(m): 10:54am On Oct 24, 2016
[quote author=tukdi post=50446615] So you like the song [/quote I love it!
You hate it?
Re: 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone by tukdi: 11:22am On Oct 24, 2016
[quote author=MisterDreamz post=50464726][/quote] will download it later to carefully listen to it sha! cool
Re: 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone by christian225(m): 11:49am On Oct 24, 2016
that is true but it depend on the type of girl you met some of them are very rood and stupid some of them can't even give you a chance to ask and when they do they will not like to answer some of then

1 Like

Re: 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone by jhidey08(m): 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
Oh
Re: 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone by christian225(m): 9:45am On Jan 19, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone by AlphaSoul: 10:57am On May 13, 2021
NaijaSlate:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) / MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.