Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Get Freelance Writing Job Of N4,000 Per Article Or More... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get Freelance Writing Job Of N4,000 Per Article Or More... (6221 Views)

A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook / How I Interviewed My Secondary School Teacher For A Job Of 48k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Freelance Writing Job Of N4,000 Per Article Or More... by ecoheight: 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
A reputable media brand just hired one of my writer and paid her $15 per 500 words article.

That's about N4,000+ per article with the current USD/NGN exchange rate. She got this job because of the little experience and exposure she got while writing for my website

http://infoguidenigeria.com

When she went for the interview, they asked her, have you published any article on the internet before?

She said yes and they asked her, can you tell us the website and the link to the article? She told them the website and the link and that was the end of the interview.

She was given the job. End of story.

What's at Stake here... ?

I often advised fresh graduates - the best way to accumulate experience is to work for smaller companies immediately after graduation even without a pay.

You might think I'm joking but I have seen so many people who started small like the scenario above.

InfoGuideNigeria.com is a growing media brand in Nigeria. We publish articles that help everyone in their daily lives. You too can be part of it.

Our pay is not that much (N500 per article) but it's fun to see your article online and being read by others.

#HelpOthers, #GainExperience and #MakeMoney

To write for us, send an email message with a subject "Online Writing Job" to InfoGuideNigeria@gmail.Com

If you don't want to write for us, visit our website and get daily help. We are a team of consultants that can help you all the way.

We are still hiring...

Re: Get Freelance Writing Job Of N4,000 Per Article Or More... by ebubenwa: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
Am really interested in this freelance writing but I don't have any idea about it. Please how do I start?
Re: Get Freelance Writing Job Of N4,000 Per Article Or More... by Tizzyreal: 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
ifiong. or whatever he calls himself ( the CEO of the site). should stop deceiving the public and go and pay your writers their over -due salary!!!!.

1 Like

Re: Get Freelance Writing Job Of N4,000 Per Article Or More... by irsakant: 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
Too poor! A good graduate can't accept this paltry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Freelance Writing Job Of N4,000 Per Article Or More... by ecoheight: 8:11am On Oct 24, 2016
Tizzyreal:
ifiong. or whatever he calls himself ( the CEO of the site). should stop deceiving the public and go and pay your writers their over -due salary!!!!.

If I have published your article, send me the topics and your account details. I will pay you immediately. Thanks
Re: Get Freelance Writing Job Of N4,000 Per Article Or More... by ecoheight: 8:12am On Oct 24, 2016
irsakant:
Too poor! A good graduate can't accept this paltry.

Do you mean N4000 is still small? No, I won't be able to pay this much bro. Theere are big companies who have the money to pay. We are still growing to become one. Thanks
Re: Get Freelance Writing Job Of N4,000 Per Article Or More... by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:27am On Oct 24, 2016
ecoheight:

Do you mean N4000 is still small? No, I won't be able to pay this much bro. Theere are big companies who have the money to pay. We are still growing to become one. Thanks

This one somebody accused you of not paying, how can someone now trust you?

Nawa oo
Re: Get Freelance Writing Job Of N4,000 Per Article Or More... by Nature129(m): 10:02am On Oct 24, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Nawa oo

You don't have to worry, bro. I worked for Ecoheight for a long time; he even trained me.

I bet your pay is guaranteed if you write good quality articles. Many people don't understand that writing is a craft which requires a lot of mental work. They just go online, copy and paste existing work without doing proper research.

Sincerely, I quit writing for Ecoheight because of the pay...now, other bloggers pay me more than three times of what Ecoheight pays.

But in all fairness to him, I will defend him anywhere because he pays his writers as and when due.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Get Freelance Writing Job Of N4,000 Per Article Or More... by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:06am On Oct 24, 2016
Nature129:

You don't have to worry, bro. I worked for Ecoheight for a long time; he even trained me.

I bet your pay is guaranteed if you write good quality articles. Many people don't understand that writing is a craft which requires a lot of mental work. They just go online, copy and paste existing work without doing proper research.

Sincerely, I quit writing for Ecoheight because of the pay...now, other bloggers pay me more than three times of what Ecoheight pays.

But in all fairness to him, I will defend him anywhere because he pays his writers as and when due.

Thanks.

Oya link me to some of the bloggers that can pay me cool money na.. cheesy

I have written before even on Nairaland, and I just wana write for the fun and also for the money that I will use for my data sub cheesy

Oya help
Re: Get Freelance Writing Job Of N4,000 Per Article Or More... by Nature129(m): 10:26am On Oct 24, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Oya link me to some of the bloggers that can pay me cool money na.. cheesy

I have written before even on Nairaland, and I just wana write for the fun and also for the money that I will use for my data sub cheesy

Oya help

I'm afraid I cannot, sir. Money is not everything. Growth is a process - this is something we must always keep in mind.

Well, if you can write, then write for Ecoheight.

I repeat, everything isn't money: https://www.nairaland.com/2699782/how-make-money-online-writing
Re: Get Freelance Writing Job Of N4,000 Per Article Or More... by sholizza29: 11:22am On Oct 24, 2016
@nature 129 you are confusing me. You say money is not everything but you left ecoheight because of the pay. If you do not want to help just say so instead of speaking about growth cos you do not know where the guy is coming from. As for ecoheight his offer is very poor, plain and simple no need of sugar coating it. He is a business man and will have his expenses but so do the writers who he hopes to employ so he should improve his offer. Also in a previous thread someone complained about writing and not getting paid. Ecoheight admitted that the person wrote 30 articles and he only paid for 5 because the rest of the articles were not of high standard. Moving forward i will advice that you monitor your writers closely so they will not write a lot and not get paid and end up feeling cheated.

1 Like

Re: Get Freelance Writing Job Of N4,000 Per Article Or More... by ecoheight: 11:23am On Oct 24, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Nawa oo

I pay for all published articles on that website. I don't pay for low quality articles and I'll not publish them either.

I have hired quite a number of Nairalanders and most of them are wonderful

Try it and see and you'll not regret
Re: Get Freelance Writing Job Of N4,000 Per Article Or More... by ecoheight: 11:30am On Oct 24, 2016
We solidly have plans to improve the pay.

Currently, there are writers who receive more that the amount states per article. This depends on the duration the writer stays with us.

So brothers and sisters, we are just starting and will grow to become what you are expecting from us one day.

Thanks
Re: Get Freelance Writing Job Of N4,000 Per Article Or More... by ecoheight: 11:38am On Oct 24, 2016
Http://InfoGuideNigeria.com is not just a blog. It's a community of consultants who are eager to help others through ideas and directions.

See, the writer who wrote on how to start a petrol filling station in Nigeria is now consulting for people who are contacting us through that article.

Also, the person who wrote on how to adopt a child in Nigeria is also consulting for families to adopt children in Nigeria legally

I, as the owner of the website only earn 10% of what ever they make from the constancy.

So, apart from the little we pay for the article, the website acts as a platform for professionals to discover customers and leads to their business.

So you too can take advantage of this platform to improve your career and business.

Thanks
Re: Get Freelance Writing Job Of N4,000 Per Article Or More... by tosyne2much(m): 11:45am On Oct 24, 2016
I just sent you a mail Ecoheight
Re: Get Freelance Writing Job Of N4,000 Per Article Or More... by ecoheight: 11:47am On Oct 24, 2016
sholizza29:
@nature 129 you are confusing me. You say money is not everything but you left ecoheight because of the pay. If you do not want to help just say so instead of speaking about growth cos you do not know where the guy is coming from. As for ecoheight his offer is very poor, plain and simple no need of sugar coating it. He is a business man and will have his expenses but so do the writers who he hopes to employ so he should improve his offer. Also in a previous thread someone complained about writing and not getting paid. Ecoheight admitted that the person wrote 30 articles and he only paid for 5 because the rest of the articles were not of high standard. Moving forward i will advice that you monitor your writers closely so they will not write a lot and not get paid and end up feeling cheated.

What the guy said is that he got a better job because of the platform he had on InfoGuideNigeria.com. Maybe he may not have gotten the opportunity to earn bigger if he did not write for me.

I acknowledge that my pay is low and I have sold plans to increase the pay soon.

However, we still have writers who are receiving higher pay. This depend on how long they have worked with us.

In terms of not paying for submitted articles, I have made it clear earlier. We have tools we used to test for plagiarism. Any article that does not lass the plagiarism test will not be published on the website. Do you want us to pay for such article? This will be ridiculous I mean

I know there are a lot of good writers in Nigeria. I implore them to use InfoGuideNigeria.com as a starting point. Because we have high readership, the sky will be their limit in their writing career.

What I posted in this thread was just a testimony and an advice to fresh graduates who are still searching for job.

InfoGuideNigeria.com could be a source of experience to enrich your CV.

Thanks
Re: Get Freelance Writing Job Of N4,000 Per Article Or More... by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
ecoheight:

What the guy said is that he got a better job because of the platform he had on InfoGuideNigeria.com. Maybe he may not have gotten the opportunity to earn bigger if he did not write for me.

I acknowledge that my pay is low and I have sold plans to increase the pay soon.

However, we still have writers who are receiving higher pay. This depend on how long they have worked with us.

In terms of not paying for submitted articles, I have made it clear earlier. We have tools we used to test for plagiarism. Any article that does not lass the plagiarism test will not be published on the website. Do you want us to pay for such article? This will be ridiculous I mean

I know there are a lot of good writers in Nigeria. I implore them to use InfoGuideNigeria.com as a starting point. Because we have high readership, the sky will be their limit in their writing career.

What I posted in this thread was just a testimony and an advice to fresh graduates who are still searching for job.

InfoGuideNigeria.com could be a source of experience to enrich your CV.

Thanks

Do you give topics or your writers write on random topics?

1 Like

Re: Get Freelance Writing Job Of N4,000 Per Article Or More... by Layemidguru(m): 1:22am On Sep 27, 2019
ecoheight I seriously need to write for you
Re: Get Freelance Writing Job Of N4,000 Per Article Or More... by Richardlove(m): 1:55am On Sep 27, 2019
How many words do you expect to have on a page? How many page(s) make up an article on your blog? Do you give deadline? What is the duration of expected work? Kind of interested though.
Re: Get Freelance Writing Job Of N4,000 Per Article Or More... by Sprofy(m): 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
Although, this thread was posted since oct. 23, 2016, but I think am interested in freelance job, but your price tag is poor. I`ll contact you to know if you`ve upgraded. Check my portfolio chanel: https://youtube.com/saliu4real/
Re: Get Freelance Writing Job Of N4,000 Per Article Or More... by Fabulouslouie(m): 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
ecoheight:

How can I reach you?

Check my portfolio here www.salisumohammed.contently.com

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In An Investment Bank and other sectors. / Pls It Is Urgent / My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.