Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,042 members, 7,863,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

Guinness PLC This Is Unforgivable!! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guinness PLC This Is Unforgivable!! (1451 Views)

Guinness Nigeria Unveils New Guinness Smooth Stout / Guinness Debuts In Premium Lager Category With Guinness Gold / Guinness Launches Non-alcoholic Lager Beer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guinness PLC This Is Unforgivable!! by symbianDON(m): 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
Guinness PLC, you are going to lose customers and money if you keep endangering the lives of Nigerians with your poor quality control! see what my sister inadvertently drank just now while thinking she was enjoying your malta Guinness can drink. now she is getting placed on antibiotics right away. on you guys know what that stuff is.
this is the batch number and the best before date: L617089002 BB180617

Re: Guinness PLC This Is Unforgivable!! by symbianDON(m): 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
more

Re: Guinness PLC This Is Unforgivable!! by symbianDON(m): 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
see

Re: Guinness PLC This Is Unforgivable!! by obontami: 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
The drink looks like jedi iya ibeji grin
Re: Guinness PLC This Is Unforgivable!! by DragYouToHell: 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
obontami:
The drink looks like jedi iya ibeji grin
Abi omi gutter?
Re: Guinness PLC This Is Unforgivable!! by obontami: 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
DragYouToHell:
Abi omi gutter?
I dey tell you my brother grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guinness PLC This Is Unforgivable!! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
too bad you're in Nigeria you can't sue Guinness your suing will be useless
Re: Guinness PLC This Is Unforgivable!! by biodun404(m): 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hello Symbian,

I want to use this opportunity to apologise to you for this. I can help you escalate the issue to the appropriate authorities for quick resolution.
Kindly Send me your email address and I assure you that It will be resolved. Cheers.
Re: Guinness PLC This Is Unforgivable!! by MrHenshaw: 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
symbianDON:
Guinness PLC, you are going to lose customers and money if you keep endangering the lives of Nigerians with your poor quality control! see what my sister inadvertently drank just now while thinking she was enjoying your malta Guinness can drink. now she is getting placed on antibiotics right away. on you guys know what that stuff is.
this is the batch number and the best before date: L617089002 BB180617

Sorry,that should be Guinness plc ,Aba.

(1) (Reply)

Hausa Suyamen Caught Killing Vultures To Use For Suya(video) / Da Kings Kilishi / How To Prevent Pasta From Sticking (cooking Tip)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.