Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

The Fight Against Scam Of Selling Pets Here!!!! Anti-scam!!!! - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Fight Against Scam Of Selling Pets Here!!!! Anti-scam!!!! (2893 Views)

Use Escrow Service To Avoid Payment Fraud/scam When Buying Pets / 15 Weird Pets In History That People Dared To Keep / The Fight Against Parvo Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Fight Against Scam Of Selling Pets Here!!!! Anti-scam!!!! by nike4love: 7:17pm On May 17, 2018
arcbay:
Hello y'all.

Kindly permit me to give my opinion on this issue.

1. No breeder will send you a pup without cash. You don't expect a breeder in Jos for example, to send a pup down to you in lag without receiving full payment of the pup. You don't expect General Mohammed to leave his facility and go to a park to you a pup (with or without full payment).

2. Since there's the issue of trust, the best way to it, is to look for a friend or breeder who resides in the same town with the Seller. Let them confirm the seller's house address, confirm the realness of the dog too.

3. The Pet industry is fast growing and i can tell you for free, that there are breeders in every single state in Nigeria. If i need to buy a pup from a seller in Kaduna for example, i sure know a lot of kaduna breeders i can call to confirm the realness of the seller.

4. That's the more reason we preach that all pet lovers interact and mingle, to make a better canine community. There are a lot of groups, clubs, associations, etc in every state who share this same passion for pets. The canine world has brought me closer to a lot of people, contacts, affiliations, etc.

Most times i hear of issues relating to scam, all i do i laugh because most scam victims are the greedy and gullible buyers. When an offer sounds too good to be true, you don't need an angel to tell you to run. A seller can't offer me a Tibetan Mastiff for 100k and expects me to keep the conversation going.

I hope the above stated will help.

Thank You.

Regards,

Oga arcbay
we no dey see u for wkg again....
Re: The Fight Against Scam Of Selling Pets Here!!!! Anti-scam!!!! by arcbay(m): 10:49am On May 18, 2018
nike4love:

Oga arcbay
we no dey see u for wkg again....

Bro, na work throw me like stone ooo. I'm always with you guys in the spirit tho

(1) (2) (Reply)

Parvovirus / Meet My Dogs. Ojukwu And Nnam Kanu / 7months Old Female Great Dane Available(sold sold)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.