Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Mother Twerking In Front Of Her Daughter See What The Daughter Did - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Twerking In Front Of Her Daughter See What The Daughter Did (1437 Views)

Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London / Hilarious, See What My Daughter Did To Her Christmas Hair(picture) / Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Twerking In Front Of Her Daughter See What The Daughter Did by lillan042(f): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93aRaJ0n-kg

That kid na cool cool cool cool cool
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

:cc lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, myndy44

click here to subscribe to my channelhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbHX9prxs8SpDKqMD6p4fyw
Re: Mother Twerking In Front Of Her Daughter See What The Daughter Did by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
grin

In this case... At the age of 5, she will be a professional twerker ...
Re: Mother Twerking In Front Of Her Daughter See What The Daughter Did by Leriebloom(f): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
Lolz
Re: Mother Twerking In Front Of Her Daughter See What The Daughter Did by nduprincekc(m): 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

In this case... At the age of 5, she will be a professional twerker ...

my queen have said it all Lala Oya over to you
Re: Mother Twerking In Front Of Her Daughter See What The Daughter Did by olatunjithomas(m): 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
and will be wandering why this generation is what it is now.

1 Like

Re: Mother Twerking In Front Of Her Daughter See What The Daughter Did by lillan042(f): 2:19am On Oct 24, 2016
lol

olatunjithomas:
and will be wandering why this generation is what it is now.
Re: Mother Twerking In Front Of Her Daughter See What The Daughter Did by lillan042(f): 2:19am On Oct 24, 2016
Your what tongue tongue

nduprincekc:

my queen have said it all
Lala Oya over to you
Re: Mother Twerking In Front Of Her Daughter See What The Daughter Did by lillan042(f): 2:20am On Oct 24, 2016
That litle girl sabi tweak

Leriebloom:
Lolz
Re: Mother Twerking In Front Of Her Daughter See What The Daughter Did by nduprincekc(m): 3:25am On Oct 24, 2016
lillan042:
Your what tongue tongue

my last trap queen u sund jealous!
Re: Mother Twerking In Front Of Her Daughter See What The Daughter Did by Leriebloom(f): 8:04am On Oct 24, 2016
lillan042:
That litle girl sabi tweak

Sincerely speaking

(1) (Reply)

LADIES, COME IN HERE AND SEE SOMETHING YOU'LD LOVE (pics) / Ghana White Soap / This Picture Will Surely Makes You Question Your Sight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.