Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

This Picture Will Surely Makes You Question Your Sight. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Picture Will Surely Makes You Question Your Sight. (1438 Views)

Would You Commend Or Condemn: What A Parent Has Done In Your Sight? / What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? / Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Picture Will Surely Makes You Question Your Sight. by jibs4lv(m): 2:28pm On May 19, 2018
This is a pic of a man and a baby boy but mind bending optical illusion makes it look like they both share the same head.

Re: This Picture Will Surely Makes You Question Your Sight. by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 19, 2018
Waawu. My eyes blinked severally before getting the real picture. grin
Re: This Picture Will Surely Makes You Question Your Sight. by adontcare(f): 3:06pm On May 19, 2018
Where is d boy's head?

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Surely Makes You Question Your Sight. by ahnie: 4:11pm On May 19, 2018
adontcare:
Where is d boy's head?
Inside the pool
Re: This Picture Will Surely Makes You Question Your Sight. by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 19, 2018
Lalasticlacla, cum fast! This one na hyperbole
Re: This Picture Will Surely Makes You Question Your Sight. by adontcare(f): 4:55pm On May 19, 2018
ahnie:

Inside the pool
OK. Lol
Re: This Picture Will Surely Makes You Question Your Sight. by Katier00(f): 6:11pm On May 19, 2018
ahnie:

Inside the pool
which pool? No be yansh dey down so?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Will Surely Makes You Question Your Sight. by CandidSeeker(m): 6:16pm On May 19, 2018
ahnie:

Inside the pool

No.

That's the boy's ear you're seeing.

The boy's face is on the guy's chin.

Check again.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Surely Makes You Question Your Sight. by MsFaith: 6:59pm On May 19, 2018
Walahi..... I still never get the picture shocked
Re: This Picture Will Surely Makes You Question Your Sight. by ahnie: 7:25pm On May 19, 2018
CandidSeeker:

No.

That's the boy's ear you're seeing.

The boy's face is on the guy's chin.

Check again.

Still not seeing it.even after turning my phone downwards.
Re: This Picture Will Surely Makes You Question Your Sight. by CandidSeeker(m): 7:41pm On May 19, 2018
ahnie:

Still not seeing it.even after turning my phone downwards.

What looks like the back of the guy's head is actually the small boy 's head.

The boy's hair is 'curlier' than the guy's hair.

Look closely at the guy's nose & eye, you'll see the outline of the small boy's cheek.

3 Likes

Re: This Picture Will Surely Makes You Question Your Sight. by nazablossom(f): 7:52pm On May 19, 2018
This is confusing as hell, had to expand my eyes before I were able to see the boy's head.
Re: This Picture Will Surely Makes You Question Your Sight. by ahnie: 8:44pm On May 19, 2018
CandidSeeker:

What looks like the back of the guy's head is actually the small boy 's head.

The boy's hair is 'curlier' than the guy's hair.

Look closely at the guy's nose & eye, you'll see the outline of the small boy's cheek.
Ok....lemmi goan look again.

Modified...i've seen it.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Surely Makes You Question Your Sight. by joinnow: 9:42pm On May 19, 2018
I know those above me who is yet to see baby head need eye check and eye glass. grin
Re: This Picture Will Surely Makes You Question Your Sight. by jibs4lv(m): 8:17am On Jun 03, 2018
joinnow:
I know those above me who is yet to see baby head need eye check and eye glass. grin
lolz grin
Re: This Picture Will Surely Makes You Question Your Sight. by jibs4lv(m): 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
lalasticalala egbon oya now sad
Re: This Picture Will Surely Makes You Question Your Sight. by ArinzeRaph: 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
their heads are difficult to differentiate because they censored the boy's eye.

(1) (Reply)

70k A Month - Living In Abuja / Deeply Depressed. Pls Help Save My Dad From 3 Years Old Venous Leg Ulcer (vid) / Woman: Called For A Sacred Mission-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.