Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting (54334 Views)

Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today / Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by Johnsown1(m): 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
makelove2m:

I support all your thoughts.....it make sense
Thanks bro
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by autonomous22: 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
makelove2m:

Some of Our youths still live in darkness............... i cried for this generation, looted fund without facts............. lets get all the facts together and stop guess work, am sorry that you came from rivers, and refused to come upland for better sense.... water sense naaah, it comes, when water comes, and goes when water go .... wait for the next season for better reasoning
wat does dis one know.... for ur information am from Ikwerre d same upland region wit Amaechi, so ibknow him more dan u.... *reason b4 comment*
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by lanreni: 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Where's the footage this woman is blabbing about, so we should take her word for it...think bend bend mbok. Wait till the so called case gets to court, you all will turn out looking very stu:pid as with the case of Dasuki and co. All these wanton stories can only excite people like you who only see one side of a coin. When Jega met with these APC crooks which was against electoral laws before the Presidential elections in Dubai..were you dumb? I don't see why people who flaunt their impunity everywhere should be asking others to respect laws. Rivers And Akwa Ibom will never be APC. You see those 2 golden goose. .e fly una sosai!!
I think you are the one looking at a side of a coin, and it has made you so stupid not to see the corruption and failure of Gov. dickson and Gov. wike. it is their own success that will really rub mud in the eyes of Amechi/PMB/APC, not falling into thesame pit. Can you please transfer your gragra to your leaders in the nigerdelta to see that the people of niger delta enjoy governance they are not enjoying, even though PDP has been in charge since 1999. Don't let your wailing blind you in demanding good governance from ur leaders, but i doubt it, cos the brainwashing na epic!
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by lanreni: 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
Themandator:

The agency of government responsible for fighting corruption got the document t... It was officially and publicly delivered to them.
See ignorance i am talking about! so does that vindicate him of his own charges? or is DSS or EFCC offices now courtrooms? is he expecting DSS/EFCC to summon Amechi for his own case of alleged intimidation and leave the case of alleged criminality of which he was arrested? he should have done that since january when it happened. unfortunately, he has gotten fans like you, to pander sentiments of victimization. the cry of all sensible nigerians should be is let them go to court! as the witnesses and cases progress, if they like they can call PMB to come and say what he knows about any alleged bribery. Thats the right place where he can tender evidences of alleged inducement by Amechi and how it was Amechi that directed DSS to intimidate him! Dead case if you ask me.But for his corruptability, he should have know the appropriate thing to do if Amechi came enticing him.
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by Forwetinnah: 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
lanreni:

I think you are the one looking at a side of a coin, and it has made you so stupid not to see the corruption and failure of Gov. dickson and Gov. wike. it is their own success that will really rub mud in the eyes of Amechi/PMB/APC, not falling into thesame pit. Can you please transfer your gragra to your leaders in the nigerdelta to see that the people of niger delta enjoy governance they are not enjoying, even though PDP has been in charge since 1999. Don't let your wailing blind you in demanding good governance from ur leaders, but i doubt it, cos the brainwashing na epic!

See Black Amala who isn't brain washed..you've cleverly called out Dickson and Wike but forgot the chronic thieves from your extraction. How much did Fashola open a website with, how much was used for boreholes? What has Aregbe rascal done to improve the lives of Osun people? What did OBJ do for his people in Otta? Come to talk of Tinubu. You loonies are too young to be suffering from Alzheimers...hypocrisy and the quest to take over the ND and it's resources has eaten up your brains and will send you all to psychiatric doctors. Just imagine...with all the craziness as regards spending going on in this administration, you only saw Wike and Dickson to call out. Go and remove them from their respective offices.
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by lanreni: 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
Forwetinnah:

See Black Amala who isn't brain washed..you've cleverly called out Dickson and Wike but forgot the chronic thieves from your extraction. How much did Fashola open a website with, how much was used for boreholes? What has Aregbe rascal done to improve the lives of Osun people? What did OBJ do for his people in Otta? Come to talk of Tinubu. You loonies are too young to be suffering from Alzheimers...hypocrisy and the quest to take over the ND and it's resources has eaten up your brains and will send you all to psychiatric doctors. Just imagine...with all the craziness as regards spending going on in this administration, you only saw Wike and Dickson to call out. Go and remove them from their respective offices.
Chai!! This one na real wailer o! unfortunately for you, i am not a zombie, neither am i a tribalistic robot like you. i will not deny your facts, but the improverishment of your people should be blamed on your leaders. the southwest will forever be better than ur creeks, not because u don't brains...sorry have oil, but you all have rubbed it on ur bodies and set fire on yourselves! RIP(Rest Inthe feaces of PDP)
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by Forwetinnah: 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
lanreni:

Chai!! This one na real wailer o! unfortunately for you, i am not a zombie, neither am i a tribalistic robot like you. i will not deny your facts, but the improverishment of your people should be blamed on your leaders. the southwest will forever be better than ur creeks, not because u don't brains...sorry have oil, but you all have rubbed it on ur bodies and set fire on yourselves! RIP(Rest Inthe feaces of PDP)

Sorry o!! I hear wetin happen to you! How is the SW better than the ND? What a bloody joke cheesy !! You dey console yourself with pictures from oil producing communities abi na wetin? Ogbeni, come and see for yourself...your towns are nothing compared to ours. Dey there dey promote Master/Slave ideology
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by chat2deen(m): 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
Mtchew! Miss cucumber said her lesbian sex video tape was photoshop talkless of video of opposition governor.
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by decomaniaboss(f): 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
Chef2000:

You dey
How you dey
It has been longgringringrin
chai omemka don dey wail? shocked shocked Wonder shall never end grin
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by lanreni: 12:32am On Oct 25, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Sorry o!! I hear wetin happen to you! How is the SW better than the ND? What a bloody joke cheesy !! You dey console yourself with pictures from oil producing communities abi na wetin? Ogbeni, come and see for yourself...your towns are nothing compared to ours. Dey there dey promote Master/Slave ideology
I can see you have successfully decieved yourself. Little wonder everyother part of the country, including your leaders, rapes and rips off your so called "our oyel"., and leave the rest of you beggarly. Even mama peace recognises the lack on intelligence in that area, thats why she is busy building hotels and plazas for her class of people. The rest of you should go drink your oil or be wasted like coakroaches while avenging.
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by Forwetinnah: 10:09am On Oct 25, 2016
lanreni:

I can see you have successfully decieved yourself. Little wonder everyother part of the country, including your leaders, rapes and rips off your so called "our oyel"., and leave the rest of you beggarly. Even mama peace recognises the lack on intelligence in that area, thats why she is busy building hotels and plazas for her class of people. The rest of you should go drink your oil or be wasted like coakroaches while avenging.

Drink your garri in peace, let mama peace drink the oil because she's a bonafide inlaw to the region...allow us to drink the oyel na? Wosai!! Better her than that opolo eyes of a man called Tinubu who's greed has reduced him to NOTHING!! GOSH!! The leeches just won't stop until their greed kills them. You can't leave the ND oil because your lives depend on it, don't kid yourself. Your myopia is unprecedented. Begin to list the things the crooks from your extraction have achieved with the same oil money for themselves, starting from OBJ. That's an assignment. .i expect you to do it very well so the loose screws in your brain will be tightened. I blame the mechanic who works on your head
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by lanreni: 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Drink your garri in peace, let mama peace drink the oil because she's a bonafide inlaw to the region...allow us to drink the oyel na? Wosai!! Better her than that opolo eyes of a man called Tinubu who's greed has reduced him to NOTHING!! GOSH!! The leeches just won't stop until their greed kills them. You can't leave the ND oil because your lives depend on it, don't kid yourself. Your myopia is unprecedented. Begin to list the things the crooks from your extraction have achieved with the same oil money for themselves, starting from OBJ. That's an assignment. .i expect you to do it very well so the loose screws in your brain will be tightened. I blame the mechanic who works on your head
You see ur life inside pipeline now? so mama peace was not born in the nigerdelta? See ya life.You are blaming other regions for not making productive use of your oil. blinded by nepotism and tribalism, you fail to see the bastards in ur camp that sold you guys away with your wealth to strangers. Esaus who stupidly sell off their birthrights for porridge! Smh!
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by makelove2m(m): 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
autonomous22:

wat does dis one know.... for ur information am from Ikwerre d same upland region wit Amaechi, so ibknow him more dan u.... *reason b4 comment*

Ikwerre my foot, you need to go back to your mother and ask her who is your biological father, if truelly you are a true son of Ikwerre , you will appreciate the fact that that man called Amaechi made all efforts to touch all the local government of rivers state, every corner felt the presence of the state government by the way of school and hospitals.....Are you not ashame of your self saying Rivers man...you mother may know exactly who is your true father, ask her again
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by autonomous22: 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
makelove2m:

Ikwerre my foot, you need to go back to your mother and ask her who is your biological father, if truelly you are a true son of Ikwerre , you will appreciate the fact that that man called Amaechi made all efforts to touch all the local government of rivers state, every corner felt the presence of the state government by the way of school and hospitals.....Are you not ashame of your self saying Rivers man...you mother may know exactly who is your true father, ask her again
I Neva knew I v bin talking to a kid..... 4giv me for wasting my precious time on u.... *Bastard*
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by makelove2m(m): 8:10am On Oct 26, 2016
autonomous22:

I Neva knew I v bin talking to a kid..... 4giv me for wasting my precious time on u.... *Bastard*

Am happy that you know now that you are the Bastard ............ How i wish i can locate your father..............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) / Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze / IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.