Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting (54337 Views)

Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today / Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by future3000: 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
Expose all de criminal element. Nigeria must be better...
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by Zedoo(m): 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
makelove2m:
...........exactly more evidence loading.......I always tell people that Amaechi is too smart, over experience, 8 yrs in the Sate house of Assy, 8yrs in as gov and another yrs as minister.................... For those corrupt rivers people, they will soon know their faith..... You know what, he will soon upload and show more evidence with the town hall meetings that expose wike and others.............

A pity.....

People just put themselves in the line of fire and a target for assassins....

You have obtained videos but you are keeping them to yourself....naso.....

Story....he has obtained NOTHING......absolutely nothing....all this skirting and scheming will get them nowhere...

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by muykem: 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
See footage will not still make you believe even if those judges accepting of taking bribe you will still defend them.
omenka:
Until we see the footage, it remains nothing but a rumour.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by trumpclinton247: 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2016
what about oshomole and edo... have seen how apc is determined to annihilate pdp.. divide vote in South south... take all north and be in power... let okorocha be ready cos what goes around.... #someone wailing on asiwaju's voice
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by jimi4us: 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
So dignitaries lodge in the best hotel in Owerri after burial. Rochas obtained CCTV from state owned Concord hotel and start making noise. Rochas is a fool

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by guiddoti: 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
omenka:
How would you see evidence when it is not before his Lord? funny you.. na so edepain yu?
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by lawdrigo: 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
Nonsense... then were is the video? APC propaganda..

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
omenka:
I beg your pardon?? undecided
You have to pardon him. I think he is new here, but he is on our side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by Annie939(f): 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
nonsense talk
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by Blessedward: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
Johnsown1:
I don't know y people keep living in the past, OK okorocha got the footage and so what, has it affected the price of rice in the market,
Pls show me the footage of industry or manufacruring industries that okorocha built. Since 6years+ what has he created, fake roads,fake smile and fake lies
na so d news pain u reach??kai my dear endure.I see PDP all over ur comments
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by discusant: 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
omenka:

Footage for where?

Okorocha thinks he has replaced Oshiomwhole in blabbing for President Buhari.

Okorocha is a man suffering from delusions that one day Fulani shall make him president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by falxx: 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
makelove2m:
...........exactly more evidence loading.......I always tell people that Amaechi is too smart, over experience, 8 yrs in the Sate house of Assy, 8yrs in as gov and another yrs as minister.................... For those corrupt rivers people, they will soon know their faith..... You know what, he will soon upload and show more evidence with the town hall meetings that expose wike and others.............
dust

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by degamemaster(m): 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
Okorocha is a big fool. won't he concentrate on imo state and provide good governance to the people and pay workers salaries than pokenosing into rivers state's matter?

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by iukpe: 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
This country stinks with all this so called "top placed individuals" spilling their sh!t everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by falxx: 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
sarrki:

The "greatest success" of Gov. Wike of Rivers in his political & entire life would have been the downfall of the Lion of Niger-Delta...

...We all know that the "sleeping-on-duty" Governor is still struggling till date for the downfall of Amaechi.

He has been in office for over one year and by virtue of his powers as Governor, Wike has unconditional access to the financial documents of the State...

...Azzin the best opportunity ever to nail his "enemy" if what they have been telling us about Amaechi was true.

Till today 23rd October 2016 Gov. Wike who runs his mouth like a tap against Amaechi is unable to provide a single conclusive evidence against the Indomitable Lion...Who detroned Goodluck Jonathan and sent him back to the village.

All we hear is Amaechi is corrupt, Amaechi stole billions, Amaechi did this and Amaechi did that.

Epa Ayowie Osa Ayobahan will say; I beg give me second base jare!

#TheLionOfNigerDelta
So you have not seen or hear of the many physical evidences forwarded to efcc and the reminder too about Amachie abi? Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by jozee8: 10:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
priceaction:
OK o
This is what we will keep hearing until 2 and half years come and election time again. Accusations and counter accusations. Because am very sure this so called justices are appointed by the PDP carcus within the past 16 years of their rules. The appointment was not without a purpose, at least it is to protect their interest. That is why you will never see a single conclusion or convicted fellows for years. They have formed cliques and cabals within the legal system in such that the so called corrupt SANs are paired with questionable judges . they know how to work it out through registrar's office and manipulate the proceedings. It will take a serious revolution to chase the corrupt ones out. I doubt if Nigeria will be able to survive this corruption fighting back because everywhere is compromised.
Nigeria is really an animal farm.
Revolution? I wish it could be done on-line, because that's the only platform our youths can be very active! all the comments bar ur own has been very disappointing.
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by nwabobo: 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
omenka:

One of the few times Omenka makes sense, actually once in 13 lunar months.

As long as it's coming from Okorocha, forget it. It doesn't exist.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by Realist2: 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
They will use manufactured accusations vs counter accusations dilute finish this case . In the end those judges will be used as sacrificial goats because their allegations indirectly involving buhari , remember '' oga is not happy'' ?. Nigeria corruption stinks couple with the desperation of APC, they can stage anything.
In Gov. Fayose voice, the lion (buhari ) you were nurturing, you will end up in his belly. When Buhari certificate saga was on then, they (judges ) couldn't decide the case and stop that Fraud called buhari, now he has become lion that will swallow even those who help in his ascension to power .

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
Interesting story and more importantly the conclusion " She wrote;

I remember that day at Mbaise when Gov Wike met with Justice Inyang Okoro during the pendency of the Rivers State Governorship Election Petition at the Supreme Court.

I also remember that Justice Ngwuta also met with Gov Wike at the Concord Hotel Owerri after the burial ceremony at Mbaise.

The Law is very clear on this! You cannot meet with a litigant in a matter that is before your Lordship.

Ok nah! The burial was an opportunity to deal the deal.
I hope My Lord Justice Okoro knows that this was the genesis of his problem.

Thank God for Gov Rochas Okorocha who has already obtained the CCTV footage from Concord Hotel and the Video recording of the burial ceremony.

More Evidence loading.....

In another post, She stated;

"If you don't help save us from this trouble, we shall all expose everyone who played a role in the N5bn bribe. We are not the only ones who will go down or be used as scapegoats"
....Accused Supreme Court Judges to Gov. Wike"

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by Bizibi(m): 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
Another new season.....what should one name this series

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by Johnsown1(m): 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
Blessedward:
na so d news pain u reach??kai my dear endure.I see PDP all over ur comments
Guy ur the leaders of tomorrow, dont let those political jugaknot buy ur soul,always address them personally.am not in any party, what am saying in essence is good lives and job opportunities not parties,
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by slivertongue: 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
Abacha playd this same 'i have video' against Abiola.

Osho baba claimd an american diplomat told him billions of dollars were stolen by an ex minister bt afta his cheap talk nothin came out of it.

meeting a judge in an occassion is nt an issue bt in a hotel is an issue, again d tape must reveal wat was discussed for me to personally nail both.

this drama will continue to play out till 2019 and if APC fails to improve the eco then dey sud blame themselves if they lose. cos d damage dis govt has done to eco is worse than d crime dey are accusing d judiciary. rural folks who consiltitute 70percent of d population are sufferin and wont buy all d propaganda fed them in 2105. if amaechi is innocent until proven guilty then wike is until proven guilty

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by MONITZ: 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
makelove2m:

So wat will now be Wike's fate remembering that the case has been to the Supreme court which is the final court of arbitration in this case, don't u think it's a lost battle?
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by lanreni: 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
ikennaf1:
Zombie( sarrki) no even know when im call fellow zombie(omenka) a wailer. Chai zombiesm is BAD.

Comrades in zombeism.
ZOMBIESM AND WAILERISM IS A CURSE!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by eldoradoxx: 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
As at June 2015 when the burial took place, Nyesome Wike's matter was at the Governorship Election Petition Tribunal. it had not even gone to Court of Appeal or Supreme Court where these justices are members of. So, I see no nexus whatsoever between the meeting and any bribery, assuming the meeting ever held.
.there is a lot of propaganda going on in APC.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by autonomous22: 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
makelove2m:
Tell ur Amaechi dat Rivers/ikwerre ppl v disowned him, he is no longer respect in d region.... And as for d great Gov Wike, I trust him... no bodi can bring him down

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by Jesusloveyou: 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
ikennaf1:

Show us the video.
simply wait for us in competent court

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by UnimkeAk(m): 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
sarrki:
The "greatest success" of Gov. Wike of Rivers in his political & entire life would have been the downfall of the Lion of Niger-Delta
We all know that the "sleeping-on-duty" Governor is still struggling till date for the downfall of Amaechi.
He has been in office for over one year and by virtue of his powers as Governor, Wike has unconditional access to the financial documents of the State
Azzin the best opportunity ever to nail his "enemy" if what they have been telling us about Amaechi was true.
Till today 23rd October 2016 Gov. Wike who runs his mouth like a tap against Amaechi is unable to provide a single conclusive evidence against the Indomitable Lion.Who detroned Goodluck Jonathan and sent him back to the village.
All we hear is Amaechi stole billions, Amaechi did this and Amaechi did that.
same applies 2 gej n d zombie grandmaster buhari, y hs gej nt bin found guilty. Abi u cn swear wit ur lyf dt he stole zillions.
DOUBLE STANDARD BITCCHH.
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by solution2016: 11:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
omenka:
Even when you see the footage, it could still be a photo trick. Let our leaders face governance and forget politics as elections were over.
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by ayaside(m): 11:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
Footage of "Wine" and Justice Okorocha..NL moderators be sleeping and posting BS to front page.
Re: Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting by Ratello: 1:00am On Oct 24, 2016
omenka:
I beg your pardon?? undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze / IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Buhari At The Site Of University Of Transportation In Daura, Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.