Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill (26060 Views)

South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) / Bill To Create South East Development Commission Fails / There’s A Gang-up To Kill South-east Commission Bill – Deputy Minority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by tartar9(m): 2:29am On Oct 26, 2016
Intrepid01:
You see this enmity and rivalry between the southerners will continue to hunt us for a long time to come. Northerners are always united while southerners; Yorubas, Igbos and NDeltans never unite on anything. How could you open your eyes and agree that the bulk of money made from the south (VAT) should be used to specially develop north. Do not forget that cummulatively the north takes the larger portion of monthly Federal Allocation even though the money comes from the south. I think Yorubas and Igbos most especially need to sheath their swords and fight a common enemy that is benefiting from their stupidity for a long time. I mean aw could we allow the north to take 3pct of VAT but disagreed on Lagos taking 1pct. We southerners are just fools, we pride in our education, literacy and exposure yet we are alwats taken to the cleaners by the northerners when is time to make policy and strategies. We are just fools.
The money comes from somewhere under the ground in Niger Delta and not the SOUTH undecided
Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by InvertedHammer: 2:41am On Oct 26, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
That so called NEDC is an aberration and a fraud to further give more to the north at the expense of the south.
/
Almost 50 years after the Biafran war, we are yet to get SEDC (South-East Development Commission).

They have NDDC. Now we are talking about NEDC.

The bottomline is: Think less about Nigeria to ensure a healthy life.
\

9 Likes

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by MChaze25(m): 3:37am On Oct 26, 2016
SHUT UP MY FRIEND.
Go and do it yourself.
bejeiodus:
First, have you been to the Northeast to have firsthand experience of the destruction wrought by Boko Haram?

Second, why are you against this patriotic act of lending a hand in rebuilding the Northeast? Shouldn't we be our brothers' keeper?

Third, the bill will definitely sail through in the lower house. The honourable members are guided by facts, not hatred and tribalism.

The Southern senators who voted in favour of the bill are citizens who identify with the dire situation the people of the Northeast find themselves. Whether the armed group was allowed to fester by the elite or not won't rebuild schools, fight the scourge of war nor provide nutrient to highly malnourished children. The people of the Northeast have suffered enough. They need empathy, Tonye, not scorn and sneer.

By the way, other regions can agitate for a development commission if they have the political weight to pull it through.
always using politics to cover your lazy asses

2 Likes

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by MChaze25(m): 3:44am On Oct 26, 2016
dEastActivist:

BH was nothing like Biafra.

BH is a terrorist group. But I don't think a sane mind will utter this rubbish you posted.
ewu number 5000000!
Who created BH?
Igbos abi?
Thunder go eh....

2 Likes

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by omolami: 3:44am On Oct 26, 2016
Borne out of jealousy for NDDC. This nor... na wa o.
Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by omolami: 3:48am On Oct 26, 2016
Other geo- political zones must agitate for and equally get their development commissions.
Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by Intrepid01(m): 4:16am On Oct 26, 2016
tartar9:

The money comes from somewhere under the ground in Niger Delta and not the SOUTH undecided

You are funny my friend....Nigeria does not depend on crude oil for 100pct of its revenue.....there are other means such as VAT e.t.c....that my friend isn't under the ground in Niger Delta. The bulk of it comes from the South, specifically South West. ....Pls note my friend, Ondo State is a Niger Delta state because of its Oil producing nature.....don't get over with urself....South West has it all....from Crude Oil to Industrialization.

Hope you have learned now.
Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by ghostmist: 4:39am On Oct 26, 2016
catal:
some of us are shameless hypocrites. wen the war ended and the 3R's was not implemented in the east, no one said anything because of the enemity in the south.Now the NE wants to rebuild and the south is complaining because it would fund most of it, but the same south neva helped/supported one of its own in a worse situation. Let the north keep riding cos of a strongly divided south. shame on the op
God bless you my brother... I keep saying it, our true enemies in this contraption is our southern neighbours and not the north.

They are quick and united in any plan to shortchange the east and the igbos. They never hesitate to join sides with the north as long as the east would be sabotaged. They are the bane of southern unity; even the ones closest to us, whom ordinarily you'd assume they'd throw in their lot with us. Alas, you see them showing their treacherous nature from time to time.

If the north like let them take 50% of the VAT I don't bloody care. cos of it were to be the east, these our treacherous neighbours would gleefully throw in their support in any plan hatched to oppress the east...they think they are doing us, but they don't know they are doing themselves.

Buncha saboteurs....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by lagosrd: 5:01am On Oct 26, 2016
It's getting clearer by the day reasons why insurgency was created in that part of the north. An opportunity to wipe some set of people and religion out of their and get some sort of special ministry like NDDC . Watching in cinema 3d.

1 Like

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by Omeny: 5:09am On Oct 26, 2016
sarrki:
I agree with you 100%

Southern politician are only concerned about self alone

While the northern part think of there immediate

environment and the north at large

Another problem the southern part of the country is

facing is the rivalry among different ethnic group

Let's be fair to our southern Senators pls.

It is not all of them that voted for that fraudulent bill.

The Northern majority Apc Senators connived with their southern Apc counterparts to pass the bill.

U and I know the States in the South where Apc is governing,so our attention should be directed to that direction.

1 Like

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by Omeny: 5:10am On Oct 26, 2016
Let's be fair to our southern Senators pls.

It is not all of them that voted for that fraudulent bill.

The Northern majority Apc Senators connived with their southern Apc counterparts to pass the bill.

U and I know the States in the South where Apc is governing,so our attention should be directed to that direction.
Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by Nobody: 5:17am On Oct 26, 2016
dEastActivist:
There is nothing wrong with this bill.

The SE and SS mostly Igbos are in full support.

The northern senators should in matter of patriotism lender same support for the similar SE development commission bill to be created, sponsored and passed that will foresee the implementation of the 3Rs that was recommended by the FG.

Pls Somebody should stop getting jealous and hating.
Lagos didn't suffer any crises to warrant any monetary intervention of any sort from the FG thats why the bill failed, even the op didn't support it but to score cheap political points has made him seems he is in support. Yorubas should beware.
if having millions from the rest of the 35 states troop to Lagos as if Lagos is refuge camp is not crisis enough then what is crisis? Lagos generate most of the VAT they are talking about here.

1 Like

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by Omeny: 5:20am On Oct 26, 2016
ghostmist:
God bless you my brother... I keep saying it, our true enemies in this contraption is our southern neighbours and not the north.

They are quick and united in any plan to shortchange the east and the igbos. They never hesitate to join sides with the north as long as the east would be sabotaged. They are the bane of southern unity; even the ones closest to us, whom ordinarily you'd assume they'd throw in their lot with us. Alas, you see them showing their treacherous nature from time to time.

If the north like let them take 50% of the VAT I don't bloody care. cos of it were to be the east, these our treacherous neighbours would gleefully throw in their support in any plan hatched to oppress the east...they think they are doing us, but they don't know they are doing themselves.

Buncha saboteurs....

Yorubas are our problem in the South.

They talk with both side of their mouth and very divisive. Woo unto anybody who take their word serious.

Fairly speaking, Not all Yorubas are like that,
But Muslim Yorubas are worse than devil that will quickly tell their Christian Yoruba brother that "Omo Ibo Ni". "Omo this ni, Omo that ni"

In as far I love them with passion,the truth must be told and this is what we are in the South.

Left for SE SS alone,they are a perennial threat to the North but our I too know SW won't let us work in unity because of Religious and Tribal sentiments.

1 Like

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by Omeny: 5:22am On Oct 26, 2016
Yorubas are our problem in the South.

They talk with both side of their mouth and very divisive. Woo unto anybody who take their word serious.

Fairly speaking, Not all Yorubas are like that,
But Muslim Yorubas are worse than devil that will quickly tell their Christian Yoruba brother that "Omo Ibo Ni". "Omo this ni, Omo that ni"

In as far I love them with passion,the truth must be told and this is what we are in the South.

Left for SE SS alone,they are a perennial threat to the North but our I too know SW won't let us work in unity because of Religious and Tribal sentiments.

3 Likes

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 26, 2016
dEastActivist:

Please replace ijaw with Igbo. This is their hand work.. Don't dare drag Igbo into it as you can see the Igbos are against this thread which is binder with duo envy and hatred for the hausa.
pls stop confusing Barcanista with Ijaw. no Ijaw is in support of his bullshit. the west have laid there bed let them lay on it.

2 Likes

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by copiescopy(m): 5:30am On Oct 26, 2016
bejeiodus:
First, have you been to the Northeast to have firsthand experience of the destruction wrought by Boko Haram?

Second, why are you against this patriotic act of lending a hand in rebuilding the Northeast? Shouldn't we be our brothers' keeper?

Third, the bill will definitely sail through in the lower house. The honourable members are guided by facts, not hatred and tribalism.

The Southern senators who voted in favour of the bill are citizens who identify with the dire situation the people of the Northeast find themselves. Whether the armed group was allowed to fester by the elite or not won't rebuild schools, fight the scourge of war nor provide nutrient to highly malnourished children. The people of the Northeast have suffered enough. They need empathy, Tonye, not scorn and sneer.

By the way, other regions can agitate for a development commission if they have the political weight to pull it through.

SO JUDGING FROM UR COMMENT. ASKING OTHER REGIONS WHO HAVE POLITICAL WEIGHTS TO DARE THE SAME AS IT SEEM IT IS ONLY THE NORTH THAT HAS THE HIGHEST POLITICAL WILL TO PULL SUCH A STUNT AND GET ON WITH IT ...
Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by Omeny: 5:55am On Oct 26, 2016
tuale4u:
I respect Nothern Senators. They understand thier Job as lawmaker which is to bring development to thier constituency.

Southern Senators dominated by PDP are big Joke. All our southern senators know how to do is to defend criminals and looters. All our sounthern PDP dominated senators are good at is to act as Saraki bodyguards during CCT trial.

The funny thing is dat many nothern senators are just OND and BSC holders. While among southern senators u have PhD,Msc,SAN, MBBS etc.

@Tonye Barcanista i think your post should rather praise and commend Northern Senators 4 thier ability to lobby our stupid sounthern senator to approve and support the bill.

Keep quiet and gehrarahea.

Northern majority Apc senators connived with their Apc Southern Senators to pass the Bill.

And we know the region in the South that Apc governs.

1 Like

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by otokx(m): 6:26am On Oct 26, 2016
So Ben Bruce also assented to this bill
Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by mmb(m): 6:28am On Oct 26, 2016
TonyeBarcanista, I didnt know you are an ethnic and religious bigot and magot until today.

useless topic.

3 Likes

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by HealthCoach1: 6:35am On Oct 26, 2016
Open the link below to read the testimony of someone that recovered from high blood pressure without chemical drug

http://thenationonlineng.net/uncovered-story-amaka-woman-recovered-completely-high-blood-pressure-without-chemical-drugs/
Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by Bnladan(m): 6:35am On Oct 26, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

The reason Kwankwaso added "Plateau state" was simply to give legitimacy to his Kano state. It is all about the Northern elite ploy to get more from the Nigeria State.

They are good politically because they only empower puppets and dummies from our region(South) into positions that will strictly adhere to their bidding.

This NEDC must not be allowed to see the light of day.
Tonye I used 2 admire u. Sometimes because of ur neutrality and unbiased analysis of matters. But sincerely speakn, u've made urself low dis tym and looked lyk many nairaland bigots consumed with hate, tribalism and enmity. Tonye @ 1st I wanted 2 reply objectively 2 points u raised, not before I read ur "Peter and Ibrahim" statement wc changed my mind. But let me say dis, b4 we re northerners, easterners, southerners or westerners we are Humans . I wudnt mind if same was done 2 another region ravaged by war. I hv been 2 some affected towns. Believe me, every normal human being will weep for these helpless ppl. Tonye, dnt let urself be consumed by hate dat will eventually format ur sense of emphaty. Tnx

3 Likes

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by mattobas(m): 6:41am On Oct 26, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Few days ago, the Nigeria Senate passed a bill establishing the North-East Development Commission (NEDC). The proposed NEDC was meant to be an intervention agency that will facilitate the rebuilding of the North-eastern part of the country that was revaged by Boko Haram. While, I am not against rebuilding of the region, I am against the establishment of a commission to be funded by the people of Nigeria.

I am in shock that forty-seven Senators from the seventeen states in the southern part of Nigeria would assent to such unpatriotic bill that only favors the elite of a section of the country. I am also at loss with words that these same Senators joined their northern counterparts to oppose and reject the bill to grant Lagos a special status but saw nothing amiss in the so-called North East development commission.

NEDC Bill, An Unpatriotic Bill
The NEDC bill is the most unpatriotic bill since the advent of our democracy. Why should 3% of the Nation's VAT revenue be channeled to just Northeast alone? Is the Northeast the only part of Nigeria that has witnessed insurrection and destruction in this country? Was there Eastern Development Commission (or South East Development Commission) after the civil war to rebuild the region that hosted the bloody confrontation between the separatist led by Ikemba Ojukwu and Nigeria State that lasted for three years and destroyed several infrastructures? Why is there no North-Central Development Commission to rebuild the region ravaged by those terrorists hiding as Fulani herdsmen?

Is it not ridiculous that the Senate is telling the Nigeria State and Nigerians to bear the responsibility of fending for the Northeast when the so-called Boko Haram could be traced to failure of the elites from the Northeast region to instill social responsibility on their young ones? Why should the South not enjoy special privileges considering that they are the people that chun out most of our revenue? Why should the Northeast, whose contribution to the federal purse is almost non-existent still enjoy 3% of VAT from the South as well as their regular allocation?

This proposed NEDC is the height of irresponsibility and unpatriotism.

Who Allowed Boko Haram Activities To Fester?
I believe Nigerians must be informed on what transpired with respect to the efforts of the past administration to curb Boko-Haram. When the Army led by Gen Ihejirika confronted the terrorists in Baga, in April 2013, the Northeastern elders and elite came out to "condemn the army" for killing their people, and even petitioned Amnesty International, crying genocide. In May 2013 when President Goodluck Jonathan declared State of Emergency (SOE) on the areas affected by Boko Haram, the same Northeastern elite condemned the declaration. The next month, June 2013 when the government of Jonathan proscribed Boko Haram, and officially declared it a terrorist organisation, the North, faulted the move. Specifically, the Arewa Consultative Forum, Northern Youth Consultative Forum, and Northern Elders Forum faulted it. In July 2013, when the United Kingdom officially proscribed Boko Haram, non of these Northern elite were happy with the move. When the USA in November 2013 followed the step of the UK, the same Northern elite were nowhere to hail the move. So who allowed the BH activities to linger and cause so much damage? If they had cooperated perhaps Boko Haram would have been decimated before causing much damage.

I Am Not Against Northeast Development But...
If the Northeast in their wisdom believe that it is time to rebuild their region, why can't they pull resources together to do so just like the governors of the then southeast did in rebuilding their region after the "uncivil" war? Why should they still expect 3% of our lean resources to take care of a problem that they (Northern elite) encouraged? Money that isn't enough to take care of the needs of the people bringing the resources.

I am not against rebuilding the Northeast, but I am against robbing Peter to pay Ibrahim. You can't continue to reject Lagos bid for 1% revenue despite being the highest contributor to our VAT; Niger Delta bid for resource control and increment in oil derivative, despite being the producer of the revenue, and then turn around to reward Northeast with 3% of our VAT despite the fact that their problem was self-inflicted and they contribute nothing significant to the national purse.

In fact, the northeast should rather be grateful to their southern counterpart for helping them fund the resources to prosecute the insurgency at the expense of capital development, as well as the continuous allocation they receive every month. They should not bother to get more than these.

The House Must Kill The Bill...
While it is unfortunate that the Senate threw patriotism out of the window to pass the NEDC bill with our own representatives down south playing the unfortunate role of willing tool. Thank God that the House of Representative is yet to decide on the proposed bill.

I believe that for the sake of patriotism and National interest, the House, specifically the contingents from the South must stand against this bill in its entirety. Doing otherwise will be interpreted as a complete sellout and betrayal of trust by our representatives.

If the northeast want to be rebuilt, they should by themselves pay the sacrifice by using their own resources to fix their mistake or they should seek funds elsewhere.

May God Bless Us All And Bless Nigeria
The south has NDDC, so what gives you the right to think they whose communities have been ravaged waaay more than the south don't need similar?
Your point reeks of double standards, I'm a Southerner and got the sense to see they deserve the NEDC as we deserved the NDDC.
Don't be biased by hate or sheer dislike of the northern region because your points shows damn easily you're among the "North is our problem" bandwagon.

2 Likes

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by yjgm(m): 6:44am On Oct 26, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Exactly the question. Why should we pay for something that is entirely their fault? why can't they rebuild it themselves or seek alternative source?
Just like the NDDC. It should be repelled. Then I can start thinking towards your direction
Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by mattobas(m): 6:51am On Oct 26, 2016
Sibrah:
Like Biafra, BH tried to break Nigeria. Why the national donation?
Yet the south got NDDC after their struggles, do you people even stop for a moment to think?
Hate is the problem of this country, you guys got to stop this "My tribe and state" mentality and take up the One Nigeria mentality. Stop been biased whilst claiming enlightenment, how on earth will sane humans think a bill to develop the recovering region be sabotaged because you have a problem with the elite? You want the common people to suffer because of "the elite" .. My peeps, I've been there to the NE and they really need the aid.
And FYI not all northern elite are bad and selfish, they care waaaay more for their people than Southern leaders ever do or could.

2 Likes

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:56am On Oct 26, 2016
you av spoken well my brother..but you need to do a rethink...do you know that the millions of dollars donated for IDPS are missing ?do you read the papers or watch credible news channels at all?are you aware that all over the north u can buy supposed relief material meant 4 the so called malnourished children in the market?an observer recently told that now they are re packaging the relief materials becuz people are asking questions..listen though 2wrongs cant make a right..but why give more when the former was mismanaged and cant be accounted forits like attempting to fill up a basket with water as it werelisten and be reasonable with all regards to ur person...the northerners have ruled nigeria more than any region in the so called nigerian state..they have the most wealthiest of all..yet look at the region..dont ask us to be our brothers keeper..charity begins at home..only IBB AND DANGOTE CAN MAKE THE WHOLE BECOME A NEWYORK CLONE IF THEY WANT..
bejeiodus:

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by mattobas(m): 6:57am On Oct 26, 2016
Sibrah:
Stop feigning stúpidíty. Did Nigerians destroy NE? You talk like the BH has changed mentality about Western system. SE deserves a develnpment commission 10,000,000 times more than the NE.
And stop promoting stupidity too, did Nigerians tell the South to promote deve deve at the expense of collective effort for development? Yet Nigerians paid for the NDDC used to develop the region.
Tribalism and religious bigotry at work

1 Like

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by mattobas(m): 7:00am On Oct 26, 2016
WINNERMENTALITY:
.... U tramp... Come to south east around Oji river and see that South East were given nothing to rebuild their land.. I can see Boko haram was a conspiracy from the North to draw sympathy around Nigeria and the world... Everything is becoming clear to me... Boko haram did not do 1/4 of what Nigeria army did in South East and till today.. The 3r by Gowon has not been implemented.... I smell conspiracy... God pass them....

My Pray is for God to elevate Boko haram to Al-queada and Isis.. Whatever Bigger than Boko haram... Let them Bomb the whole North .. Demons
Obviously you're an FFK type of human who just spew trash even when they know it's trash. Your evil wish will not work and even God is not with you on that evil wish you just made.
Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by dalongjnr: 7:09am On Oct 26, 2016
@ Barcanista, why are u always against the north? why are u always for things that divides n not unite us people and a nation, why is it that u always sentimental about national issues? their is nothing wrong in establi

1 Like

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by mattobas(m): 7:10am On Oct 26, 2016
tuale4u:
I respect Nothern Senators. They understand thier Job as lawmaker which is to bring development to thier constituency.

Southern Senators dominated by PDP are big Joke. All our southern senators know how to do is to defend criminals and looters. All our sounthern PDP dominated senators are good at is to act as Saraki bodyguards during CCT trial.

The funny thing is dat many nothern senators are just OND and BSC holders. While among southern senators u have PhD,Msc,SAN, MBBS etc.

@Tonye Barcanista i think your post should rather praise and commend Northern Senators 4 thier ability to lobby our stupid sounthern senator to approve and support the bill.
Gbam! On point, imagine the Rep from my area in Isoko North said his son will inherit power after him. This is the mindset of our stupid PDP leaders and their ilk in the south, selfish, greedy, wicked bunch of bastards.
Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by teemy(m): 7:12am On Oct 26, 2016
it seems tonyebarcanista's meaning was lost in translation. his point is the north making a bill for its own development 'while' blocking that of other regions. the ones i feel need to be blamed are the southern lawmakers that don't know deal making.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by walexbiz(m): 7:12am On Oct 26, 2016
ExInferis:

Let's see:

NNDC
Min. Of ND
13% derivation

Result: militants blowing up the commonwealth asking for more.

The lazy bastards in the SS, a lot of whom have never even seen an oil field, are agitating and crying about the ravaging of their lands.

Meanwhile in the north east the remaining survivors who've lost so much are only looking for a roof under their heads after a catastrophe occasioned by the ineptitude and cluelessness of a diabolical niger deltan president.

So fucckk you Tonyebarcanista. Fucckk everything you hold dear and stand for.

You are a complete retard, if some group of renegade decides to desecrate their own land whose fault is it. 3% of vat is excessive and it will give the whole north undue advantage of reaping where they did not sow. In the north where Sharia is being practiced it behoves to ask their religious leader what part of Sharia makes it halal to share proceedings from an harm source.

This is hypocrisy of the highest order embellish with day light robbery.
Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by teemy(m): 7:19am On Oct 26, 2016
like bejeiodus let other regions use this as an opportunity to have their own commissions or other project they would need votes from the north for. rub my back i rub your back. SS for increased derivatives, SW for restructuring, SE for compensation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Recover Weapons (Photos) / Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat / FG Files Contempt Proceeding Against NLC, TUC Over Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.