Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin (5896 Views)

My Finacee Called Her Toaster's Mother "Inlaw" On Whatssap / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / This Lady Says She's A 'semi Virgin' & Wants To Know If She Should Give Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by Gofwane(m): 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
Jarizod:
Na until u marry am u go find out..then she'll start telling u of how she fell and broke her hymen when she was a kid grin like say hymen na glass cup
or how she was walking and mistakenly match a banana's skin only to fall down on her ex boyfriend's erect deek

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Yeah was Malaria((formed a ring in my blood already ++))..still on pills(12 pills per day) embarassed tnx babe kiss
...October26.....when's urs? Feb...June.... smiley

12 pills?? shocked that's quite much....sorry hun.....

We gonna pop champagne,cheesy January 28th......lol

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by RoyalBlak007: 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
suzan404:
12 pills?? shocked that's quite much.sorry hun.....

We gonna pop champagne,cheesy January 28th......lol

Yeah...for the next 5 days..
yeah we gonna pop champagne on Jan 28((hope I get an invite)) ..got a sis Jan8 .. smiley shares resemblance too smiley

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by jamalnation(m): 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2016
Op bring her 2 me lemme run a virginity test on her
Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Yeah...for the next 5 days..
yeah we gonna pop champagne on Jan 28((hope I get an invite)) ..got a sis Jan8 .. smiley shares resemblance too smiley

okay dear....I hope you get well soon....

Wow......january rocks cheesy......really shocked.....she's dark in complexion....or she's chubby

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by RoyalBlak007: 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
suzan404:
okay dear....I hope you get well soon....

Wow......january rocks cheesy......really shocked.....she's dark in complexion....or she's chubby

thanks wink
yeah...she's dark skin....chubby....average height..say 5.6... smiley I guess ur taller...am 6.1

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

thanks wink
yeah...she's dark skin....chubby....average height..say 5.6... smiley I guess ur taller...am 6.1

wow....what's her name grin..am 5.8 tho.......
Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by RoyalBlak007: 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
suzan404:
wow....what's her name grin..am 5.8 tho.......

Tracy..
Geez ur kinda tall for a Ng girl cool ..you play BB?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Tracy..
Geez ur kinda tall for a Ng girl cool ..you play BB?

tracy...suzzy.............nice name cool......I don't get that.....what's BB

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by RoyalBlak007: 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
suzan404:
tracy...suzzy.............nice name cool......I don't get that.....what's BB

yeah nice..
BasketBall smiley

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by sinaj(f): 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
DLondonboiy:
Everybody get their own problem....Here I am, thinking of how best to close this deal tomorrow, another nigga is worried if his girl is a virgin or not..another guy somewhere is probably wondering if his Dad is truly his father. .

Everybody get their own wahala.
this part got me grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

yeah nice..
BasketBall smiley

oh!.....I don't.....I'm a better observer than participator.......do you

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by RoyalBlak007: 10:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
suzan404:
oh!.....I don't.....I'm a better observer than participator.......do you

yeah i do..
Got to rest now...pills are kicking in embarassed ♠ Have a good night rest kiss smiley

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

yeah i do..
Got to rest now...pills are kicking in embarassed ♠ Have a good night rest kiss smiley

okay hun.......sleep tight and take good care of yourself smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by Stephandeswardt: 12:29am On Oct 24, 2016
overcomer123:
Hi Everyone have been in a relationship with my woman for a while now, we are getting married next month and we agreed no sex till marriage. She told me she is a virign which i believe, i told her am not and do not place so much emphasis on the whole virginity thingy, as far as one doesn't cheat. She however maintained she was and i didnt have course to doubt it.

Now to the problem, we got freaky some days back and i happened to insert one finger into her V spot, it entered smoothly without any friction or restriction. And she seemed abit experienced than i would expect a virgin to behave. the she behaved and moaned i suspect she hasnt been totally honest.

At least i have slept with one virgin and i know hw the experience was like. Always complaining of how painful every is, and how naive she behaved. I was also unable to insert my "john thomas" into her. although i never tried it with my woman.

Anyhow my question is how can i know of she has been having sex or has had sex, she has alot of male friends although i trust her but this new discovery is beginning to reduce the trust. how can i confirm and confront her about the matter?

Am not so paranoid about the virginity thingy, just want someone i can trust and believe when they say something.

Cos i know hw i have deprived myself for this babe and it will be unfair for one chairman somewhere to now be digging her/

How do you stupid people do this. ....no sex till.marriage and you ducking other people. ......after wedding then there is no bonding....sex is one kind
Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 24, 2016
See how many fingers you could fit in. But if she let you then she ain't no virgin because virginity is more than a hymn. If you're a virgin you won't be Hot because you've never had sex soo moaning and groaning makes no sense to me. If your instincts tell you her reaction is one who is experienced then I'd go with that.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by bitchcrafts: 1:35am On Oct 24, 2016
nubian999:
See how many fingers you could fit in. But if she let you then she ain't no virgin because virginity is more than a hymn. If you're a virgin you won't be Hot because you've never had sex soo moaning and groaning makes no sense to me. If your instincts tell you her reaction is one who is experienced then I'd go with that.
Learning from the pro. . . Thanks for this love smiley
Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 24, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Learning from the pro. . . Thanks for this love smiley

It's common sense though it ain't common on this thread smiley
Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by bitchcrafts: 1:41am On Oct 24, 2016
nubian999:

It's common sense though it ain't common on this thread smiley
Commonsense? Well you can't blame those of us that are naïve with practicals.
Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by Greenbullet(m): 4:28am On Oct 24, 2016
Gofwane:
or how she was walking and mistakenly match a banana's skin only to fall down on her ex boyfriend's erect deek
u too sabi
Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 24, 2016
The body of various women differs. Not all unpopped vaginas are tight.
Dont get yourself all worked up.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by jubrealguy(m): 7:24am On Oct 24, 2016
suzan404:
N.P===Jamb Question by Simi undecided
suzzy baby....... na ur face b ds?
Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by JesslordKay(m): 7:47am On Oct 24, 2016
If what I saw was right, that's wedding being next month. If so, finding out won't do you any good. You gonna concel the marriage if you finds out she isn't a virgin? Secondly, you pointed that virginity means little or nothing to you. Love the babe, maintain the the trust, and wait till next month.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by gentleagu(m): 8:32am On Oct 24, 2016
it will be unfair for one chairman somewhere to now be digging her/
[/quote]

Lmao. grin this got me.
Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 24, 2016
jubrealguy:
suzzy baby....... na ur face b ds?
shocked where you dey since shocked
Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by jezuzboi(m): 9:50am On Oct 24, 2016
That girl is no virgin! Quote me anywhere.

BTW, abstinence goes beyond keeping from penetrative sex until the wedding night. I hate that wedding night deceptive slogan sef. That's how a girl will be sleeping with other guys but withholding sex from her fiancé, all in the name of "no sex b4 marriage."

Premarital sex no good ooh. But my guy, be careful who u trust. If not, u go develop HBP on that long awaited wedding night. As for that girl u wanna marry, the very fact that she let u engage her in f0replay is prove that she's a "badoo." That's why guys should marry girls that fear God for real. I MEAN "FOR REAL."
Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by tosyne2much(m): 10:09am On Oct 24, 2016
OMAR12:
ur finger can't fit in. who knows if she uses her own finger on her self while or whenever the need arises, she might be a dick virgin BT not a finger virgin. and u can try without deflowering her. just put the tip in don't go all the way in just use the tip, when u meet a brick wall tightness there is a higher chance that she might be saying the truth. just the tip ooo and slowly.
OP, follow the advice of this young man cheesy
Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by chigoizie7(m): 10:12am On Oct 24, 2016
What is all these fuss about virgin and virginity whatever?

However, I don't care if u are a virgin or not, but if u lie to me that u are one and after wedding, u ain't anything, no Jupiter on earth will stop me from sending u back to ur parents house. I hate being played or cheated.
Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by tosyne2much(m): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2016
chigoizie7:
What is all these fuss about virgin and virginity whatever?

However, I don't care if u are a virgin or not, but if u lie to me that u are one and after wedding, u ain't anything, no Jupiter on earth will stop me from sending u back to ur parents house . I hate being played or cheated.
Ha :Dhahah
Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by anigbajumo(m): 10:36am On Oct 24, 2016

Vurgin kwa,she told u that she is V and u bliv just like that in d name of Love.Na that wedding night una go know say u don enter one chance. Wait,people still dey do no sex game?

U put Yer hand and it entered smoothly, wat stop you to continue do the needful nd confirm once and for all

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 24, 2016
fav444:
I am interested in this case
dear say something since you are a lady
Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 24, 2016
imperialQueen:
from the look of things eh...

OP, is like you don't have sense...

#because hospital nr dy this world again#
always try to respect people opinions, it is not polite of you to insult someone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Date This Woman? (PICS) / I'm Taken! I'm Just Too Cute For Nairaland Girls / SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.