Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi (42620 Views)

Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England / Bisi Alimi: "Pastor Adeboye Is Irresponsible And Vile" / Ven Ernest Ezumezu, Anglican Priest Dies While Preaching At A Wedding In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by UncutSk(m): 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
many things are wrong in this pic

Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by misscall247: 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
jake2much:
ur anus will soon wide like goal post. I hate dis people wit paassion
I don't hate dem BT I hate d act.
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
jake2much:

Hmmm.........I hope you hate fornicators and adulterers with the same passion because the bible does not discriminate between these groups undecided

3 Likes

Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by manikspears: 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
chigoizie7:
As far as I am concerned, the Anglican Church in Naija is "church of Nigeria, Anglican communion " if that woman likes, make she dey anywhere to wed them, certainly not in Naija, the Anglican communion in Naija does not accept samesex marriage.
Thanks for bringing me back o, i don dey fear, that Anglican is not the one of Nigeria. If he like make him go marry 5men in Madagascar, God is not mocked and sodomy will always remain a sin. Hell awaits.
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by kingthreat(m): 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
Mbilla:
Poky i.d.i.o.t! You didn't mention Bisi tribe which is Yoruba but ur fast to mention Rev Ijeoma tribe. Why do you Yoruba's hate Igbos so much.

Ok Yoruba rodsucking bisi is an idiota. Yeah my problem with Igbos are their baby factories and drug trafficking. But homos remain disgusting till tomorrow
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by ozoemenaca: 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
The fact is that animals cannot even do what these people who engages in same sex marriage do being animals they are, that is to tell you that these set of people really need deliverance and help. A sin that led to the destruction of Sodom and Gomoroh is what people are treating with lavity and reckless abandon.
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by jake2much(m): 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
naijababe:

Hmmm.........I hope you hate fornicators and adulterers with the same passion because the bible does not discriminate between these groups undecided
why did u said so
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by jake2much(m): 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
misscall247:
I don't hate dem BT I hate d act.
dey ar worst dan animals
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Immorttal: 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
jake2much:
No! Due not hate them,.. Stay on your lane. 50 years from now you can't believe you said this stuff.
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by jake2much(m): 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
Immorttal:
No! Due not hate them,.. Stay on your lane. 50 years from now you can't believe you said this stuff.
dey dont deserved to be alive
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by temmyt007(m): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
Rita30:
Anglican church always on the news for bad reasons

FYI, Anglican Church of Nigeria doesnt ordain female priests. The S.A. Church does. I wonder when people like u will stop believing everything u see on nairaland and all these no-name blogs. Only a dummy will believe that a human with a brain will publicly practise gay in Nigeria and even share pics.
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Immorttal: 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
jake2much:
dey dont deserved to be alive
no don't say that, be a good human. In UK that comment cn land you in jail cheesy
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by mneedss(m): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
Romans 1

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
26-27 Worse followed. Refusing to know God, they soon didn’t know how to be human either—women didn’t know how to be women, men didn’t know how to be men. Sexually confused, they abused and defiled one another, women with women, men with men—all lust, no love. And then they paid for it, oh, how they paid for it—emptied of God and love, godless and loveless wretches.
They made life hell on earth …They keep inventing new ways of wrecking lives
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Wizzyblack3(m): 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
bareal:
Damn wtf!

Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by toocoded: 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
jake2much:
How u take know say na via a. hole I dey suspect yu angry
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by abrahym(m): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
Let see if the marriage will last 2 months
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by jake2much(m): 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
Immorttal:
no don't say that, be a good human. In UK that comment cn land you in jail cheesy
hahahaha uk robbish country uk and europe us sodom abd gomora
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by jake2much(m): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
toocoded:

How u take know say na via a. hole I dey suspect yu angry
lol God forbid wen I get babe sinaj ladymercedes nma27 I go come do dis thing
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by wickedworld: 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
Oh bisi why are u doing this to ur self? Could it be that ur dick is small like ur last finger hence u decide to turn to gay.

The problem I have with gay ppl is that why can't they stay as 2 anus fuckers rather than making it official .

So this call for diamond ring right? I know ur mother is crying for u .
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Graccccccccy(f): 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
Neimar:

I am an Anglican....we are not associated wif dem
Leave her to continue spitting nonsense. mtcheew
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Johnsown1(m): 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
Bros if u value ur life don't even bother coming to Nigeria to avoid stoning
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by hpk(m): 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
Randyhot:
I wedded this yrs back...
Salutamus Nwa Akpa!!!!
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by masqot(m): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
Ijeoma! Ijeoma!! How many times did I call you?
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by miqos02(m): 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
THERE IS NO SUCH TITLE AS FEMALE ANGLICAN PRIEST
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Aribambam: 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
[ we deny her intoto, that is, in total. Anglican don't have female priest.
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by 0Pst: 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
Mbilla:
Poky i.d.i.o.t! You didn't mention Bisi tribe which is Yoruba but ur fast to mention Rev Ijeoma tribe. Which do Yoruba's hate Igbo's so much
We actually love you, don't mind the few bigots roaming nairaland.
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by datigbogirl: 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
AuroraB:
grin Why would any of her children be gay when she knows better undecided. Only trying to find relevance amongst white folks grin

Is it not oyinbo ppl that brought the same nonsense xtuanity to Africa dat you all swallowed hook, line, sinker and willing to kill yourselves over...

Now they've brought gayism and you're flaring up....it's only a matter of time b4 you accept this way of thiers too.

You're d one looking for relevance amongst white folks...you're d one without a mind of yours.....These ones no send you.
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by bonna4u(m): 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
Ijeoma nka yiri udele. The priest looks like a vulture in that robe of hers.
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by aalangel(f): 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
Kolababe:
Bisi Alimi, who will be exchanging vows with his fiancee next month, shared this photo of the Nigerian Anglican priest named Ijeoma who will officiate his wedding next month. Bisi wrote;

[b]"Day 17 of 30 days to my wedding of 30 things to be grateful for. She is an ordained priest of the Anglican Church, a mother, sister, aunt and friend to a lot of marginalised group. Most importantly, she is a Nigerian and a strong ally of LGBT people.

She has taught me a lot about pure Christian faith that is rooted in 'love your neighbour as you love yourself'. Her Christian hugs has given a lot of us love and hope. Even when we are upset and angry at the venom of hate that comes from Nigeria Christians, she showed us there are better, humane and loving people of faith. This woman has been at the fore front of HIV work in UK for the gay and black community. She doesn't have a gay son, lesbian daughter or Trans or Bi relatives. She loved everyone because when she sees them, she sees the human in them. Her name is Rev Ijeoma and as she presides over my wedding in few weeks, I am most honoured and humbled to be saying I do in her presence to a man she has come to see as her brother. From the bottom of my heart Rev and with tears of joy, I say THANK YOU #30daysofthankfulness#ido #gaywedding #samesexmarriage#samesexwedding #christianlove#loveislove #lovewins[/b]

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/bisi-alimi-shares-photo-of-female.html

Ndi ara, ndi iberibe...
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Cuteshady289(f): 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
mind you we don't have female priest, don't knw where she's from
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by AuroraB(f): 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
datigbogirl:

Is it not oyinbo ppl that brought the same nonsense xtuanity to Africa dat you all swallowed hook, line, sinker and willing to kill yourselves over...

Now they've brought gayism and you're flaring up....it's only a matter of time b4 you accept this way of thiers too.

You're d one looking for relevance amongst white folks...you're d one without a mind of yours.....These ones no send you.
All you bleating about...ode ni e nitori you dunno me. Do you know my religious belief before somersaulting into my comment? Chineke nna sad.
Iberibe dikwa some people ooooo grin cheesy
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by sonssyo: 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
Anglican priest disgracing us since 1900, Its alright ,thank God for Omega fire ministries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pst. Chris Ojigbani: Courtship Before Marriage Is A Waste Of Time / We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe / Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.