Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

My Romantic Heroes Episode 5 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Romantic Heroes Episode 5 (510 Views)

Lack Of Electricity Affecting My Romantic Life - I NEED SOLAR / Make I Still Snap With My Romantic Television Too (pictures) / My Romantic Art Illustrations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Romantic Heroes Episode 5 by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 24, 2016
First term has come to an end,a new term has begun and a student has migrated to my department.Guess who? Godfrey,of course.
When he was asked why he change his department,he said he just changed his mind.
I guess i know why,he came to disturb me and make jest of me again.
Godfrey sat at the front of me.he was so gentle that i didn’t notice his presence.well,that is the good part of it,Anytime we were given classwork,he would come to sit beside me and tell me to explain to him that he does not understand. is this a joke or something? Has he suddenly become dull? I don’t even give him face,i think it is pay back time.If he ask me question or try to interfere when am talking to my friends,i would just ignore him and he always felt unhappy when i do that.That is how it suppose to be.
We were playing a game called truth and dare game.Godfrey and i were part of the game.
The first question that landed on my hands is “who is your crush?” hmmmm,i have a crush on my hero before but it is all gone,what am I going to say? I can’t say i don’t have because i know these guys,they will make jest of me if i say i don’t. “well..”i said and cleared my throat.”my crush is my hero”
“who is your hero?”the guy asked me again.
“his name is…i don’t know his name,he saved my life once and i didn’t get a chance to know his name”i said.
Godfrey was dared to tell his darkest secret
“Am in love with a girl in this department”he said with a big grin
Whao,is he joking? In love with a girl? Well,it cnt be me,he said he hates me buh i just declared him my crush.hmmm,what is wrong with me self?
“i call her miss posh,she is so special to me”he added “i dare u to peck her”a guy dared
Hmmmmm,Godfrey stood up,he looked at me and then looked at the other girls,who does he wana kiss? Episode 6 loading....
Yhur comments will determine how fast I will post dah story... Is Godfrey gonna kiss her, what is gonna happen next?? Stay tuned ...
Re: My Romantic Heroes Episode 5 by Zionope: 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
Nice write up, waiting for you to continue
Re: My Romantic Heroes Episode 5 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
Zionope:
Nice write up, waiting for you to continue
Thanks Boss, you too gbaski, na u give me courage to upload, others read nd left without making me to know how they feel about the story. Standard Salute to u
Re: My Romantic Heroes Episode 5 by kuchikau: 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Woman's Interested In You Within 2 Minutes Or Less! / Bad Lesson From A Bad Xtian Lady / Up For Fun Within Lagos!! Guys Get In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.