Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President (55973 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Posed With Daughter Of Cameronian President Is At It Again.PICS / Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja / Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by miqos02(m): 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
pi
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by kenex4ever(m): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
Na sharp guy. D girl must have seen something in him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by RaeMystix: 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
It's no one's business
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by Cholls(m): 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
my brother no mind those guys e just dey pian dem.......

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by AuroraB(f): 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
You go fear posing naa...agbaya feeling funky lipsrsealed cry
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by kechywillz(m): 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
Damn no offenses,that dude is way freaking ugly

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by Richy4(m): 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
The problem with most African country is class....who is your father, did your mother graduate from Harvard etc... Most of them never look beyond the fact that feelings might be involved and could play a major role in a relationship...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by jegz25(m): 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
Could dis b love?..or jazz at work..#justsaying b4 u come 4 my head
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
When your mothers' prayers are leet as bleep...

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

Mother: Daughters of Kings and Queens shall come your way

Me: ...Amen

Mother: Every Strange woman....DIEEEEEE!!!

Me: ...AMEEEENNNNNN OOOOO!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by redcliff: 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
soberdrunk:
No offence but if this guy can have a president daughter then Zahra should be the one disturbing my phone with calls and messages angry angry

You for ask wetin the guy get before you dey comment rubbish.
1.He is a graduate
2. He lives in Geneva
3. Ge works with a UN subsidiary.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by striker9(m): 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
lol chai ....handsome guy
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by r2beez(m): 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
glossyfinger:
Pls I need a job around alagbado/alakuko area. Pls

Are you ready to sell agbado and akuko? If ready pm me.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by Ecosystem4u: 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
Well done ma broda!!! Igbos are every where let me see a typical Afonja coward that can achieve that. HATERS GON HATE!!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by sleeknick: 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
That's how u people will be drinking Para on top anoda persons headache
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by Ecosystem4u: 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
Well done ma broda!!! Igbos are every where let me see a typical Afonja coward that can achieve that. HATERS GON HATE!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by Dreyl(m): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
But that guy fugly sha..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by omamush(f): 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
which kind pigin Cameroonians dey speak so.. I'm not understanding.. yi di business
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by Litmus: 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
The man looks Cameroonian. It amazes me that Nigerians don't seem to recognize the physical differences between Africans. If he is Nigerian then he is a man who looks strongly Cameroonian.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by ianSweet(f): 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
That guy is frikking ugly. Typical igbo man, he must have used jazz on that beautiful vulnerable damsel

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by ianSweet(f): 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
omamush:
which kind pigin Cameroonians dey speak so.. I'm not understanding.. yi di business

Seriously i never knew that Cameroonians speak pidgin too. It's kinda clear

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by Litmus: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lol, i've just done a quick search, his name is "Collins Aston" from Owerri.
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by manikspears: 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
people should mind their own business jor,if na nna the girl jel for nna no go jubilate? congrats jare my brother from the east,i envy you,the babe fine ,enjoy each other dont mind people o, na bad belle them be. everyone is praying for a happy ending but would despise someone else's.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by Litmus: 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
Nigerians have to wake up. Your African Neighbors mean you no good. They are mental slaves of Oyibo and love it. This , although simplistic, is largely true. Nigerians need to embrace Nationhood and build that Nigeria they're all frightened we may become. We have only ourselves, we fail to unite and build a Nigeria for our children, they will end up vagabonds groveling at the foot of Europe.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by missjane: 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
Kaii..this guy resemble some of my mbaise brothers.. na dem full cameroon..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hope dey for me die
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by Sirmuel1(m): 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
Look at her eyes....! smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by timoteus(m): 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
This kindof love makes me emotional

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by Forwetinnah: 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
Abeg the man no follow biko..of all the Nigerian men in Cameroon, na this Mr Mbu look alike she see? Mbu even fine pass this one, President Daughter for that matter?
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by zanebaddo(m): 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
Lol. The hustle is real! cheesy

From the pix it looks like she is actually into him.

But what most folks don't understand us dat some of dis super rich girls are actually vulnerable. The moment the meet a guy who doesn't treat dem d way everyoda person treats dem (Yes Ma treatment), they become incurable attached!

The only problem would be wen it comes to marriage ciz thats wia social status would finally come ito play and not d love stage!
I swear it happened between me and one rich man daughter.. But na marriage tear us apart
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by PROVERBZ(m): 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
haha hu saw the kind of pidgin dem Cameroonians speak?? I tot it was a French speaking kwantry
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by gbishman: 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
Bini boy we nor dey carry last. I see your tribal's i believe u die, ovie edo kpataki
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by wackpoet(m): 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
Anyone think maybe the girl was on her own at the park, trying to hide from something or someone (explains the hoodie ) then the guy comes up, recognizes her ,notices she's sad, tries to cheer her up, snaps her, asks to take a picture with her using his 'Owerri' charm ( no pun intended) and since he's so sweet she agrees with a vely important clause " DON'T SHOW THIS TO ANYONE " . He feels elated, leaves the park floating like done popcorn, she looks at him as he leaves; a smile stretching her lips. He goes home and one or two bottles down the line, he forgets the clause and voila he's done it. Now her dad's not allowing her leave the house without Inspector Ayuk Mbi following her and has also ordered a nationwide man hunt for my Igbo brother , who is to be deported to Nigeria as a UN refugee when found.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU / 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. / Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.