Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,018 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President (55970 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Posed With Daughter Of Cameronian President Is At It Again.PICS / Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja / Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by royalfamily(m): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
N the useless girl sef leave young Sharp guy like us dey follow that Mugabe, smh . Ladies sabi fall hand sha how she go enjoy that man wey him blood done dey hit already

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by Max24: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
soberdrunk:
No offence but if this guy can have a president daughter then Zahra should be the one disturbing my phone with calls and messages angry angry
You want DSS to sting you, abi. Don't u know that is corruption of the other room ? To before warned is to before armed.
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by soberdrunk(m): 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
redcliff:

You for ask wetin the guy get before you dey comment rubbish.
1.He is a graduate
2. He lives in Geneva
3. Ge works with a UN subsidiary.

You have seen me "the Undergraduate" that lives in "Somalia" nah!!! angry angry
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by Mayflowa(m): 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
He shpouldn't have posted it if the girl didn't post it. He is heading to ruining his relationship. The girl's parents may withdrew her passport
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by winj3: 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
ibo drug dealer
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by Siscooh: 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hey!!!!! Can you imagine? Cameroon is not Naija O! Let him be very careful. See me this Igbo man O!
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by Garshyzee(m): 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
Girls sha undecided undecided

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by abiodunbright(m): 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
glossyfinger:
Pls I need a job around alagbado/alakuko area. Pls

I you can work as a front desk for a model company contact me 08078562663 or 08142297046. Mr Williams
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by redsun(m): 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
Most African politicians are thieves anyway. So should a sane African be proud in associating with the offspring of criminals,unless he or she has got a long throat too.

Chop make I chop. Our morality is so eroded in Africa that we hardly can differentiate between criminality and civility anymore. Between honourable and dishonourable.
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by Saheed69(m): 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
soberdrunk:
No offence but if this guy can have a president daughter then Zahra should be the one disturbing my phone with calls and messages angry angry

Her Papa go dey disturb with you DSS and if you are not careful you may end up in Kirikiri
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by sylve11: 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
soberdrunk:

Abi? cool
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by Orikinla(m): 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
soberdrunk:
Zahra is not available.

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by AfroBlue(m): 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
dat boy gotta a lot of swag. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by ImperialYoruba: 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
It appears she is into him. If they love one another who cares if she is 1/4th his age?
She is beautiful, she is adult, why the hate?

I just dont like that the guy is distatsteful in his choice to bring the relationship online....but he is Ibo and this is typical.

People should be outraged about the emir that kidnapped 14yr old and say the non consentual marriage is irreversible, not two adults in consentual union. Please!
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by dasparrow: 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
faceURfront:
the babe no fine sef....mtcheeeew!

And the man nko? with his fat black face and kpomo lips.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by Prince16: 8:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
Issorait!
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by decomaniaboss(f): 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
soberdrunk:
chai the girl no try at alll
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by Abdulkatcha(m): 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
let me have a good selfie before I comments

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by ensamy(m): 2:27am On Oct 25, 2016
Correct Biafran
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by metallisc(m): 2:53am On Oct 25, 2016
Cutehector:
Lmao so na d kyn men Wey some daughters of presidents dey roll with...

I won't be surprised if Zahra dey love person like Timaya...

na africanchina go marry am finally! if i say wedd.. you say ing... another man talk ring, omo na you sabi! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by metallisc(m): 2:55am On Oct 25, 2016
dasparrow:

And the man nko? with his fat black face and kpomo lips.

stop hating... kpomoscious lips are good for the yonder kpomo! ask any good girl you know for translation! grin grin
you think say na clear eye the girl take dey follow am with lips like that? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President by uboma(m): 8:52am On Oct 30, 2016
Brenda Biya's eyes are beautiful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Embarassed By Journalists / Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU / Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.