Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria (28417 Views)

Fresh Crisis Brews In South Africa As Nigerians Get Eviction Threat / Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations / Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 25, 2016
Maiconyoung:
Nigeria is not a joke, they neva ran out of anything, they were playing with ur intelligence, come 2 think of it, does it takes 6 weeks 4 dem 2 get d booklet?
i don't understand what you mean by they were playing with me, i have been acqiring nigerian passports for 20 years, i apply and pay and after seven days of applying i go back and pick a new passport up, only this time i was told to check their website to see if it's ready for collection, when i inquired why i was told that they have ran out of booklet, tell me why would they be playing with? I need the passport i ve paid for!, for travels.tell me what i need to do, because i am still waiting for the danm! Passport!, i am will not bribe them if that's what you will suggest angry.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria by ije22: 9:46am On Oct 25, 2016
Miles300:
I dey tell u , I never see country like nigeria , no organisation , no structures and procedures , nothin works na do as u like
that's exactly the reason u guys should stop blaming NNAMDI KANU for calling it ZOO
Re: Nigerian Embassy Has No Stamp In South Africa, As Man Blasts Nigeria by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
glad u got my msg, it never failed for d past 20 years and now u are told 2 come back after 6 weeks, u knw now is better than 20yrs back in terms of technology, so it MAY not be because d paper dat u were shifted for 6 weeks, come 2 think of it, even d american and english even d german embassies do have problems one time or d other, so it may have anoda reason, it does nt take six weeks 2 get d paper.
gypsey:
i don't understand what you mean by they were playing with me, i have been acqiring nigerian passports for 20 years, i apply and pay and after seven days of applying i go back and pick a new passport up, only this time i was told to check their website to see if it's ready for collection, when i inquired why i was told that they have ran out of booklet, tell me why would they be playing with? I need the passport i ve paid for!, for travels.tell me what i need to do, because i am still waiting for the danm! Passport!, i am will not bribe them if that's what you will suggest angry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Costly Mistakes To Avoid When Travelling Abroad / The Ancient Paved Roads Of Ife / UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.