Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,874 members, 7,956,301 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:30 AM

To Those Who Chose Unad: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / To Those Who Chose Unad: (582 Views)

Unad In Adeniran Ogunsanya College / Is Unad Post Ume Out? / University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those Who Chose Unad: by Oye50(m): 6:59am On Oct 25, 2009
For u prospecting students of UNAD, take note that they have released date for post ume which ll be coming up by wed n thurs 28 to 29 october. So if dis concerns u start packing ur bags and baggages n off to Ado Ekiti.
Re: To Those Who Chose Unad: by kenzyma(m): 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2009
Hello nairalander, i happen to choose Akungba (Adekunle Ajasin) as my second choice and UNAD as first choice. But i yesterday wrote Akungbas'Post-ume so i decided to stay back till wednesday for the UNAD Post ume. Is there any means to get the Acknowldgement Card. Cos i dont want to travel down to Ibadan all because of that slip. Pls help.
Re: To Those Who Chose Unad: by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2009
kenzyma:

Hello nairalander, i happen to choose Akungba (Adekunle Ajasin) as my second choice and UNAD as first choice. But i yesterday wrote Akungbas'Post-ume so i decided to stay back till wednesday for the UNAD Post ume. Is there any means to get the Acknowldgement Card. Cos i dont want to travel down to Ibadan all because of that slip. Pls help.

I suggest you do yourself a great favor by going back and pick your acknowledgement card 'cos most schools wont admit you into the examination hall without it. Be on the safe side! Guuuuuuuuuuuuuud luck!!!!!!!!!
Re: To Those Who Chose Unad: by Oye50(m): 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2009
I just discovered dat d site for the post ume registration, has been officially closed, so there's practically nothing u can do except going back home n n do dat fast. All d best man
Re: To Those Who Chose Unad: by DayoMoses(m): 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2009
why did they need av to close the site at 8:00 since the registration was to end by midnight. i avn't printed my slip i need help

(1) (Reply)

Utme + Post-ume This Year?! / Computer engr.to study it @ school or to learn it 4rm a proffesional engr(computer village) / World Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.