Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Biafrans buy Armoured tanker for explosion PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans buy Armoured tanker for explosion PHOTOS (11103 Views)

Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video) / Boko Haram Burnt Armoured Car In Borno, Killed A Soldier / 6 Armoured Cars Arrive Port-Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans buy Armoured tanker for explosion PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
Before I open this thread let me enunciate on my worries.
1. Ipods or what ever u call your selves. Stop sending emails that u will kill me soon. That Chukwu Abiama will kill me. That u know me etc. This Igbos are threatening my life. I don't fear u are all empty vessels

2. Moderators people mention my name here for my good works of letting the Igbo's know Biafra is a PDP higgledy piggledy.
On Biafra sit at home day being 23sept 2016. I posted a video it failed in Oyigbo. U never took it to FP. But someone posted pictures of the failure it was on FP. So as a useful thread of mine about baby trafficking. When I pasted it on FP it made over 70+ likes.
My post should make FP like this one. They admitted he was devilish but said is not my business...
www.nairaland.com/2917447/biafrans-now-admitting-nnamdi-kanu

Defeating threads like this should go to the promise land...
I will upload video,audio,Facebook link everything yet it doesn't make FP.

Original post below

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans buy Armoured tanker for explosion PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lie one

New photos of Biafrans deceiving themselves. Threaten my life as u want all u IPOB I will not stop.

After they lied to themselves that they bought 10 Russian helicopters to sink the zoo. They now have to Photoshop themselves in an armoured tank.

Facebook link here.
https://mobile./222919287822515?view=permalink&id=1167157580065343&refid=18&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=qid.6345035464857775251%3Amf_story_key.1167157580065343%3Atl_objid.1167157580065343

Screenshot below. They bought armoured tankers

it is a closed group so u cannot see it unless u join them to see how their lying and deceiving themselves for no reason.

grin
grin
lie lie people. Assuring their followers with lies

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafrans buy Armoured tanker for explosion PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lie Two

Russia is backing Biafra. More dangerous than ISIS... Russian planes from their deceitful information are now bombing Nigeria.

Facebook link for those about to say its a lie. Join the Radio Biafra closed group so u can confirm this lie is coming directly from Radio Biafra

Russians with helicopters and armoured tanks are backing them

https://mobile./222919287822515?view=permalink&id=1167476426700125&refid=18&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=qid.6345035464875056846%3Amf_story_key.1167476426700125%3Atl_objid.1167476426700125

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans buy Armoured tanker for explosion PHOTOS by Young03(m): 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
All I see from u op is joblessness

why u dey drink paracetamol unto another ma. headache?

heart attack go soon catch u

19 Likes

Re: Biafrans buy Armoured tanker for explosion PHOTOS by Badtman(m): 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
BiafraudExposed Man of War

Quite an Age

11 Likes

Re: Biafrans buy Armoured tanker for explosion PHOTOS by Luckylife(m): 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
May you ever b tormented and kept busy concerning Biafra issues , you have chosen your destiny by talking about Biafra ,may it be your nightmare.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans buy Armoured tanker for explosion PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
Luckylife:
May you ever b tormented and kept busy concerning Biafra issues , you have chosen your destiny by talking about Biafra ,may it be your nightmare.

but the Biafran armoured tankers are they working very well bross grin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafrans buy Armoured tanker for explosion PHOTOS by Funlordjnr: 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
I always laugh when I see all these senseless ipob bastardly youths deceiving themselves with their ridiculous and false posts all over social media!

Russia? Na even isis them for say dey back them sef....people that are going to remain and die in nigeria...long live igboland but _fuck biafraland!

If e pain any of una then cry and then die!!!

grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans buy Armoured tanker for explosion PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
Funlordjnr:

I always laugh when I see all these senseless ipob bastardly youths deceiving themselves with their ridiculous and false posts all over social media!

Russia? Na even isis them for say dey back them sef....people that are going to remain and die in nigeria...long live igboland but Bleep _biafraland!

If e pain any of una then cry and then die!!!

grin

They even said Mr IBU is supporting them. I have the post here

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafrans buy Armoured tanker for explosion PHOTOS by omenka(m): 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
OMG!!! cheesycheesycheesy
The comment by Chioma Nwafor got me rotflmao!! gringrin
This level of stupidity is just unreal! cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans buy Armoured tanker for explosion PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
omenka:
OMG!!! cheesycheesycheesy
The comment by Chioma Nwafor got me rotflmao!! gringrin
This level of stupidity is just unreal! cheesy
And they keep deceiving themselves from morning to night nna err tufiakwa

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans buy Armoured tanker for explosion PHOTOS by Funlordjnr: 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

They even said Mr IBU is supporting them. I have the post here

If dey like they should include MR BEAN and mama gee! They shall still remain as a bunch of ignorant bastards that even reasonable igbo people can never take seriously!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans buy Armoured tanker for explosion PHOTOS by HtwoOw: 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
Keep it up jare

When Noah told people that storm was coming they didn't believe him

How's the Biafra passport scam going? Do they still donate money for dilector grin

Abi bambiala abiama okike Ojukwu has stopped fighting thier spirit battle?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans buy Armoured tanker for explosion PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
HtwoOw:
Keep it up jare

When Noah told people that storm was coming they didn't believe him

How's the Biafra passport scam going? Do they still donate money for dilector grin

Abi bambiala abiama okike Ojukwu has stopped fighting thier spirit battle?

My guy this iPod touts have inundated my email saying Chukwu Abiama will kill me.
That they will kill me as a lesson to others opposing them.
Not minding the truth I expose here. See as their deceiving themselves. With Biafra passport, Biafra helicopters Biafra tankers and others...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans buy Armoured tanker for explosion PHOTOS by ArodewilliamsT: 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
This pro-dullard and his fellow morons dey funny me sha. You go on facebook create profiles, then use one to make ridiculous claims about russians planes then use the others to make more supporting idiotic comments, take screenshot and bring it here to ridicule a movement that can never be stopped even when you die.
Exactly how you created Re-Ipob, Tripob, Daurapob that only fellow morons take seriously. We all remember 'chima okoro' on twitter whom we finally revealed as Yarima Muazam. Only morons are fooled.

grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Biafrans buy Armoured tanker for explosion PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:
This pro-dullard and his fellow morons dey funny me sha. You go on facebook create profiles, then use one to make ridiculous claims about russians planes then use the others to make more supporting idiotic comments, take screenshot and bring it here to ridicule a movement that can never be stopped even when you die.
Exactly how you created Re-Ipob, Tripob, Daurapob that only fellow morons take seriously. We all remember 'chima okoro' who on twitter which we finally revealed as Yarima Muazam. Only morons are fooled.

grin grin grin

grin why una no dey curse people on Nairaland again. A think Mynd44 don arrange una.

That is why I posted the link to shame u guys...

That link is the link to Radio Biafra London group the first group u see when u search Radio Biafra on Facebook worldwide. over 900 thousand members.

You don't know the group of your people yet u know a Yoruba man website.
Go to Facebook join your Verified Radio Biafra group 900 thousand members. After joining the verified group open the link if it does not still open report me for posting false information on Nairaland and let the mods ban me. Its a challenge.

Join your verified facebook group with your fellow noise makers. if it does not open report me for fake news and trolling...

grin

APCsupporter see as them they deny themselves

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans buy Armoured tanker for explosion PHOTOS by ArodewilliamsT: 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
[s]

grin why una no dey curse people on Nairaland again. A think Mynd44 don arrange una.

That link is the link to Radio Biafra London group the first group u see when u search Radio Biafra on Facebook worldwide. over 900 thousand members.

Go to Facebook join your Verified Radio Biafra group 900 thousand members. After joining the verified group open the link if it does not still open report me for posting false information on Nairaland and let the mods ban me. Its a challenge.

Join your verified facebook group with your fellow noise makers. if it does not open report me for fake news and trolling...

grin

APCsupporter see as them they deny themselves[/s]

Abokina, stop deceiving yourself with your demented 'revelations' we no carry any weight. Even your fellow zombies dey laugh you for background as you dey foool yourself with your 'russian plane' revelations. Don't be deceived Abookina. grin grin grin

Please expose to us the 250 prostitutes and bags of cocaines that was caught with Kanu, as the next revelation, we pro-dullard zombies want to see that. So that we can call you the 'Great Exposer of Biafrauuddem' and jump for joy that Biafra is dead in our muslim zombie skulls!

grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Biafrans buy Armoured tanker for explosion PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:

Abokina, stop deceiving yourself with your demented 'revelations' we no carry any weight. Even your fellow zombies dey laugh you for background as you dey foool yourself with your 'russian plane' revelations. Don't be deceived Abookina. grin grin grin

Please expose to us the 250 prostitutes and bags of cocaines that was caught with Kanu, as the next revelation, we pro-dullard zombies want to see that. So that we can call you the 'Great Exposer of Biafrauuddem' and jump for joy that Biafra is dead is our muslim zombie skulls!

grin grin grin grin

Man join your group of Radio Biafra first...
Nothing to argue with u hence you're just discourteous(abusive) and extemporaneous to prove this is false...
Mynd44 "" don't ever say my fellow zombies because I never insulted any nairalander here.
If u can't prove this is false as u first claimed no need commenting.

6 Likes

Re: Biafrans buy Armoured tanker for explosion PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
Viewing this topic: obailala (m ), Dejohnbull , AnonyNymous (m ), BiafraudExposed and 4 guest(s)
AnonyNymous I see u
Re: Biafrans buy Armoured tanker for explosion PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
Yes grin
The Photoshop job was a veryyyy bad one. Very bad. grin

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans buy Armoured tanker for explosion PHOTOS by QuotaSystem: 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
These iPod clowns are even dumber than I imagined.

Tanks? Putin? Biaf-fraud?

No wonder the gullible twats swallowed it hook, line and sinker when the scAvengers said they were going to launch cruise missiles at Aso Rock grin

13 Likes

Re: Biafrans buy Armoured tanker for explosion PHOTOS by APCsupporter: 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

grin

APCsupporter see as them they deny themselves

Lol I'm seeing them my good friend. They are confused. Btw who is the new ipob leader?

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans buy Armoured tanker for explosion PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
QuotaSystem:
These iPod clowns are even dumber than I imagined.

Tanks? Putin? Biaf-fraud?

No wonder the gullible twats swallowed it hook, line and sinker when the scAvengers said they were going to launch cruise missiles at Aso Rock grin

Niger Delta avengers are not part of this IPOD touts just that they like deflocculating themselves with Niger Delta. Just like my previous post if Niger Delta does not join Biafra we would conquer them. Niger Delta is Biafran Map grin

You're complaining the zoo is forcing u yet u want to force Niger Delta if they don't want. Even on Nairaland here if u say you're Niger Deltan that don't support Biafra. They will start insulting you, or they will say Niger Deltans are solidly behind them so you're fake. Check that my thread ''Niger Delta Must Join Biafra'' grin even on Nairaland here they want to still challenge and force all Niger Deltans to join Biafra. Insulting all the Niger Deltans not in support disgracing themselves on this Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/3382438/niger-delta-must-join-biafra

They are trying to force everybody to support them

7 Likes

Re: Biafrans buy Armoured tanker for explosion PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
APCsupporter when I mention your name you don't reply are u under a ban or what. Because if u mention my name I will not also come

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans buy Armoured tanker for explosion PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
viewing this topic: Paretomaster(m) nduprincekc1, APCsupporter and 2 guest.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans buy Armoured tanker for explosion PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
Yes APCsupporter I have seen your reply did'nt read up... Not seeing u on this politics section for some time. I hope nothing is wrong

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans buy Armoured tanker for explosion PHOTOS by APCsupporter: 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:

See as the Low self-esteemed pro-dullard exposer, dey hustle for comradeship and acceptance among zombies. Mr exposer wan blend by force.
grin grin grin

Biafraexposed doesn't care about this cheap nonsense you are typing. How's cownu doing in prison?

9 Likes

Re: Biafrans buy Armoured tanker for explosion PHOTOS by APCsupporter: 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
Yes APCsupporter I have seen your reply did'nt read up... Not seeing u on this politics section for some time. I hope nothing is wrong

Nothing is wrong my dear. Sometimes I just get bored. You know... Nothing new happens in the section but I will soon come back

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans buy Armoured tanker for explosion PHOTOS by APCsupporter: 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
APCsupporter when I mention your name you don't reply are u under a ban or what. Because if u mention my name I will not also come

I'm sorry sir. I will stay now

7 Likes

Re: Biafrans buy Armoured tanker for explosion PHOTOS by ArodewilliamsT: 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
[s]

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Mynd44, OAM4J Seun if I should quote call him back a zombie I hope no ban.

Because am observing the rules[/s]

cry cry pro-dullard 'exposer'. You call others Ipod touts but when hammered ferociously you lament to high heaven. Thin-skinned, Low self esteem pro-dullards and lamentations be like.....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Akpabio Sends Akwa Ibomites Into Wild Jubilation Over Victory At Tribuna / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And 'the World Peace Ambassador' Saga - An Appraisal / Stop Shouting Massacre.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.