Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Popular Broadcaster Steve Kadiri Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Popular Broadcaster Steve Kadiri Is Dead (8541 Views)

EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service / I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri / PHOTO: Popular Broadcaster, Alhaji Rasaq Gawat Still Missing After 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Broadcaster Steve Kadiri Is Dead by kaypinchi(m): 10:31am On Oct 26, 2009
Steve- the sleek- Kadiri? Oh my God!

May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Popular Broadcaster Steve Kadiri Is Dead by chosen04(f): 10:38am On Oct 26, 2009
Am looking for the address of the 'man' called "DEATH". I want to ask him why still went ahead to take STEVE after all his fight to stay alive?

REST IN PEACE STEVE. YOU FOUGHT A GOOD FIGHT.
Re: Popular Broadcaster Steve Kadiri Is Dead by Nk23: 10:54am On Oct 26, 2009
Its a pity that Steve had to Sleek too soon, too sad any way i pray that the almighty God should give the loved ones the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss, may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace Amen.
Re: Popular Broadcaster Steve Kadiri Is Dead by Nezan(m): 11:16am On Oct 26, 2009
Adieu, Steve.
Re: Popular Broadcaster Steve Kadiri Is Dead by oludashmi(f): 11:21am On Oct 26, 2009
I wish his soul peace.

I wonder what is happening in the media, this came barely a week after the death of Gobanji known as[b] Gobanji Direct[/b] on Radio continental 102.3. He had one of the best broadcast voice in the Nigerian media industry.

Re: Popular Broadcaster Steve Kadiri Is Dead by back2back(f): 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2009
May his soul rest in peace.

His younger brother donated a kidney for him.

Hope this does not turn to double wahala soon.

Younger Brother has 1 kidney left and the brother with the donated kidney died.

May God be with the family at this terrible times
Re: Popular Broadcaster Steve Kadiri Is Dead by Amjustme: 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2009
Am i d only one seeing it dis way?

Ladi Lawal first then Steve d sleekest DJ,  lipsrsealed
Re: Popular Broadcaster Steve Kadiri Is Dead by teetee2(f): 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2009
May his soul rest in peace. Oh Lord, give his family strength to bear the loss and let your mercy prevail and put an end to all these sickess and disease that cause untimely death in the life of young people
Re: Popular Broadcaster Steve Kadiri Is Dead by saworoide: 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2009
RIP Kadiri.
Re: Popular Broadcaster Steve Kadiri Is Dead by DrKitaun(m): 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2009
Ladi LAWAL

Momoh Kubanji

and now . . .Steve Kadiri

whats happening to the foundation guys of Raypower/AIT ??
Re: Popular Broadcaster Steve Kadiri Is Dead by otukpo(f): 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2009
Re: Popular Broadcaster Steve Kadiri Is Dead by mrperfect(m): 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2009
R.i.p
Re: Popular Broadcaster Steve Kadiri Is Dead by Gaco(f): 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2009
cry cry cry R.I.P. Bro.

Ono, u've really being observant but try to still look at d good aspect of the year & what the rest of the year still holds in stock for you.
Re: Popular Broadcaster Steve Kadiri Is Dead by Waxxy(m): 10:07pm On Oct 26, 2009
"Steve the sleek Kadiri, it's all like a thunderstorm"
I hope you rest in eternal peace my brother.
you entertained us, me especially.I won't forget the good times,from Raypower in lagos, to Naija fm and Club Goddis in London. On radio U were spectacular, in the club, u were a maestro
The sleekest there ever was and ever will be, RIP
Re: Popular Broadcaster Steve Kadiri Is Dead by cashful(m): 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2009
R.I.P Steve, you left a mark
Re: Popular Broadcaster Steve Kadiri Is Dead by Alxmyr(m): 11:25pm On Oct 26, 2009
May his soul find eternal rest in the bossom of the Lord,
Re: Popular Broadcaster Steve Kadiri Is Dead by Sammy107d(m): 5:27am On Oct 27, 2009
Not trying to be insensitive but, I'm almost certain I heard he died like half a decade ago. I can almost hear the words "Steve the sleek kadiri is dead" in my head. Or was it just when he was soliciting financial support for a surgery or something  undecided undecided

Forgive me if it sounds outrageous; must be one of my brain spells.

RIP sha
Re: Popular Broadcaster Steve Kadiri Is Dead by tiptess(f): 8:26am On Oct 27, 2009
I remember way back, his fight and hw glad we were when he survived the kidney transplant; now this!
RIP bros.
Re: Popular Broadcaster Steve Kadiri Is Dead by vwvw(m): 9:51am On Oct 27, 2009
so sad, true talk whats happening to AIT, i hear Dokpesi owes staff 5 months pay, and he's airing u-17. By the way anyone knows Nicholas Anukanti, Nigeria fashion show, style.com, campus sumfin, the guy is dead also, sad year for broadcasting
Re: Popular Broadcaster Steve Kadiri Is Dead by pcicero(m): 11:47am On Oct 27, 2009
Oh death where is thy sting?
Re: Popular Broadcaster Steve Kadiri Is Dead by dafman10(m): 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2009
R.I.P Stevo
Re: Popular Broadcaster Steve Kadiri Is Dead by Phlota(f): 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2009
May his soul rest in the Lord's bosom
Re: Popular Broadcaster Steve Kadiri Is Dead by nisot23(f): 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2009
may the souls of the faithful departed,through the mercy of God rest in peace-amen.
Re: Popular Broadcaster Steve Kadiri Is Dead by Remii(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2009
Re: Popular Broadcaster Steve Kadiri Is Dead by Abuzola(m): 12:07am On Nov 15, 2009
Uh and i love his voice, RIP
Re: Popular Broadcaster Steve Kadiri Is Dead by Ivynwa(f): 6:20am On Mar 08, 2011
You mean that Kadiri has passed away after his brother made that huge sacrifice of donating his kidney. OMG!I am speechless, what greater love than that sacrifice only to lose him again. Poor dears, my heart goes out to you and you family.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inec Official List Of Candidates For The 2011 Elections In Nigeria / List Of Countries That Got Their Independence By War(photo Attached) / S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.