Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East (8568 Views)

South-South Never Supported Ojukwu During Biafra War – Ex-Minister, Babatope / President Buhari Approves New Security Measures For S/East, S/South / PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by nsiba: 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
There are posts you will see and you will easily know that it was written out of FRUSTRATION, what will any state in South South benefit with SE most especially they are mainly driven with IPOB mentality?
It is well known that in their IPOB imaginary BIAFRA map so many non-Igbo enclaves are in it, this the South South States have severally warned against such childish nuisance together drawing their attention that the SSouth have no intention for any Union of whatsoever.
Feeling pained instead of seeking better alternative, propagandas like " southeast don't need SSouth, Onitsha ports takes delivery of Cargo whatever " and others wet blankets posts seems to be order of the day from this IPOB frustrated lots.
Edo + Delta, Rivers + Bayelses, AkwaIbom + CRivers are States bigger in sizes than the entire SEast and fewer in population and heavily richer in resources than the SE so why will any of the state want to join with Igbos that have nothing reasonable to offer?
By force "attaché" and by force consolation posts will not make any SS States to join with SE states, cause there is absolute nothing beneficial.
The ego problem among the Five SE states indigenes is legendary yet you lots think you know better for the SSouth states, what a joke!

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Proeast2: 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
nsiba:
[s]There are posts you will see and you will easily know that it was written out of FRUSTRATION, what will any state in South South benefit with SE most especially they are mainly driven with IPOB mentality?
It is well known that in their IPOB imaginary BIAFRA map so many non-Igbo enclaves are in it, this the South South States have severally warned against such childish nuisance together drawing their attention that the SSouth have no intention for any Union of whatsoever.
Feeling pained instead of seeking better alternative, propagandas like " southeast don't need SSouth, Onitsha ports takes delivery of Cargo whatever " and others wet blankets posts seems to be order of the day from this IPOB frustrated lots.
Edo + Delta, Rivers + Bayelses, AkwaIbom + CRivers are States bigger in sizes than the entire SEast and fewer in population and heavily richer in resources than the SE so why will any of the state want to join with Igbos that have nothing reasonable to offer?
By force "attaché" and by force consolation posts will not make any SS States to join with SE states, cause there is absolute nothing beneficial.
The ego problem among the Five SE states indigenes is legendary yet you lots think you know better for the SSouth states, what a joke![/s]

Who the hell wants the world's most polluted environment that is home to a multiplicity of minority ethnicities who were scammed by Nigeria and left frustrated?

All we are taking with us are our Igbo brothers from your Babel society and nothing more. You guys have absolutely nothing to offer the Igbos who will forever be ahead of you in every aspect of life.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by nsiba: 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
Proeast2:

Who the hell wants the world's most polluted environment that is home to a multiplicity of minority ethnicities who were scammed by Nigeria and left frustrated?

All we are taking with us are our Igbo brothers from your Babel society and nothing more. You guys have absolutely nothing to offer the Igbos who will forever be ahead of you in every aspect of life.

Sharap, you low rats blarb too much!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Englov(m): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
Moderator please close this it has a hate speech

5 Likes

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Sinzumoney: 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
nsiba:
There are posts you will see and you will easily know that it was written out of FRUSTRATION, what will any state in South South benefit with SE most especially they are mainly driven with IPOB mentality?
The ego problem among the Five SE states indigenes is legendary yet you lots think you know better for the SSouth states, what a joke!
No insult intended but I don't understand you guys first you were angry they put you on the map now that they have removed your SS you are still angry why?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by HallaDaTruth: 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
This one still dey sleep. If only you know the coming together that is taking place. E go shock you. We are all going home. Your type can't stop progress

4 Likes

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Proeast2: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
We will build a high fence after Obigbo, complete with electric shock wiring, Rottweilers and Snipers to ensure that your instability does not spill over into our borders.

It will be a free for all fight and I will be watching from Owerri how you guys will go for each other's neck. Tompolo's forces will camp in Brass, Ateke Tom's men will move in from Ogoni while Asari Dokubo's Boys will be operating underground in P.H with a base in Ahoada.

At the same time, Ijaws, Itshekiri and Urhobo will be in a perennial war of supremacy in Warri.

This is Africa's Middle East you want us to share a country with? God forbid!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Naijasageblog: 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
Shey south south know dis one undecided

4 Likes

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Proeast2: 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
nsiba:

Sharap, you low rats blarb too much!

Furrk off Monkey!

13 Likes

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by strangest(m): 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
nsiba:

All these herdsmen opening threads that will bring disintegration between the southerners, your families will scatter first. WE Prefer our relationship with our southern brothers compared to you guys from the North. Stop instigating tribalism. Mtchewww

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by nsiba: 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
Sinzumoney:
No insult intended but I don't understand you guys first you were angry they put you on the map now that they have removed your SS you are still angry why?

Angry for why?
Tell your people not to be spreading lies, where did SS ever begged to be in Union with the SE?
Must your tongue twist the rejection to suit your convenient by writing senseless posts?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by strangest(m): 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
nsiba:

Angry for why?
Tell your people not to be spreading lies, where did SS ever begged to be in Union with the SE?
Must your tongue twist the rejection to suit your convenient by writing senseless posts?

Aboki. WHY Can't you just concentrate on your Boko haram

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by nsiba: 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
Proeast2:
We will build a high fence after Obigbo, complete with electric shock wiring, Rottweilers and Snipers to ensure that your instability does not spill over into our borders.

It will be a free for all fight and I will be watching from Owerri how you guys will go for each other's neck. Tompolo's forces will camp in Brass, Ateke Tom's men will move in from Ogoni while Asari Dokubo's Boys will be operating underground in P.H with a base in Ahoada.

At the same time, Ijaws, Itshekiri and Urhobo will be in a perennial war of supremacy in Warri.

This is Africa's Middle East you want us to share a country with? God forbid!

So says a fellow that is Anambra man so love the Ebonyi man, and the Abia state government so love IMO state indigenes in their workforce..... You guys are the greatest hypocrites on the surface of the earth

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Madmohamed419(m): 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
nsiba:
who want to be in the same country whit militant. Confused people we don't want to be in the same country whit you is that a problem.binin is your brother so stop disturbing us please. Take your wahala to Fulani Na them day drink your oil

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by kilonshele101(m): 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
Proeast2:

i am from SW and. Biafra matter is actually none of my business, but the way you Igbo throw abuses to every other region is irritatating , I can't believe you just call SS "world most polluted environment"

you blame the north.
you abuse the west.
I can't believe you're doing the same with SS

now I see why no one want to associate himself with you people

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by SaintBishop: 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
nsiba:

Angry for why?
Help me ask am ooo when did south south people beg igbos to join their bia bia country.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
nsiba:

I now see the reasons why cross river state assembly and government refused to confirm Akwa ibom born as chief Judge because they don't have sense.

Ayade was right afterall.

Case closed

16 Likes

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by nsiba: 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I now see the reasons why cross river state assembly and government refused to confirm Akwa ibom born as chief because they don't have sense.

Ayade was right afterall.

Case closed
......that is the more reason we r asking you to mind ur 4kin bizness...... Do you how many commissioners and aids from AkwaIbom are in his government?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Justice35: 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
kilonshele101:

i am from SW and. Biafra matter is actually none of my business, but the way you Igbo throw abuses to every other region is irritatating , I can't believe you just call SS "world most polluted environment"

you blame the north.
you abuse the west.

oga drop your hypocritical behaviors and go read what the op said about the Igbo's first,the guy you quoted is only paying the op with his own coin.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by nsiba: 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
kilonshele101:

you blame the north.
you abuse the west.

Among themselves, they say some are FAKE Igbo's while some are real Igbo's. People that can discriminate base on Church, dialects etc among themselves not to talk of non-igbos

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Jamesz12: 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
Please tell them I am Ndokwa, I Anioma, I am a Deltan,
However I am not Igbo

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by nsiba: 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
Madmohamed419:
who want to be in the same country whit militant. Confused people we don't want to be in the same country whit you is that a problem.binin is your brother so stop disturbing us please. Take your wahala to Fulani Na them day drink your oil

How is our problem your own problem, if you are not nosey to the core?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Elvictor: 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
the person who created this thread isn't from SS

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Elvictor: 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
one way to spot a Southern is their matured way of handling misguided people.

1 Like

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Elvictor: 2:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
I will use this medium to plead with Northerners and Middle belt people, SE and SW to leave us allow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by kilonshele101(m): 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
nsiba:

Among themselves, they say some are FAKE Igbo's while some are real Igbo's. People that can discriminate base on Church, dialects etc among themselves not to talk of non-igbos

the same way they are trying to divide the Yoruba by tagging some "Yoruba Muslim"
but the yoruba are wiser than them

it's like division and discrimination is in their blood

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Proeast2: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
kilonshele101:

[b]
i am from SW and. Biafra matter is actually none of my business, [/b]but the way you Igbo throw abuses to every other region is irritatating , I can't believe you just call SS "world most polluted environment"

you blame the north.
you abuse the west.

So what are you doing here since you're neither from SE nor SS? Why do you guys like putting mouth on matters that don't concern?

See his ewedu gobbling mouth that nobody wants to associate with Biafra. Which people wants to associate with Oduduwa when your own Muslim brothers are there to protect the interest of their masters upnorth?

Aside Chernobyl, which other region of the world is as polluted and conterminated as Niger Delta? No thanks for the 50 years of scamming and milking them dry only to use the proceeds to develop Lagos and Abuja.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Elvictor: 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
when we started militant to stop the exploitation of crude oil from SS, you guys were the ones calling us greedy people. out of benevolence we decided to let it be, the headquarters of those companies operating in SS nigeria are not in our six states.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by kilonshele101(m): 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
Justice35:
oga drop your hypocritical behaviors and go read what the op said about the Igbo's first,the guy you quoted is only paying the op with his own coin.

you are the ignorant one here

you people started it and the op post is a reaction to this

https://www.nairaland.com/6161238/igbos-dont-need-want-ss

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Elvictor: 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
check the population of those people working in those companies, you will Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas more that SS people but we didn't complain.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Elvictor: 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
forget about what the media are painting the SS people, we hardly depend on crude oil. we have our life here, we have water too.
we had different potentials, our lands are fertile and productive, crude is destroying our agro life but we didn't complain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East by Elvictor: 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
we have a lot of fishermen, crude spill on rivers are rendering our fishermen hopeless but yet we didn't have any reason to 'cause havoc.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kayode Fayemi: Nigeria Lacks Proper Parties / Ogun Customs Intercepts Contraband Items Worth ₦72.5 Million / Hotel Explosion: 15 Persons Injured As Gunmen Invade A Hotel In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.