Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan At Oxford - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan At Oxford (22831 Views)

Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) / Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan At Oxford by gurunlocker: 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
I can only imagine dullard accent if he is addressing this kind of people..... they Will surely dose off....

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan At Oxford by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
Will they allow OBJ at Oxford?

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan At Oxford by SammyGyang(m): 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
Mr. President

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan At Oxford by StoneLucifer: 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
Goodluck to him...He can go to jupiter and lecture any fu**ing ass.Am not his fan and will never be..Under his nose,corruption was at its peak in d history of Nigeria..Touts looted the treasury with alacrity.He turned deaf ears!!! Am neither a fan of Buhari anyway!!! Until the electorate get wise ,Nigeria is still far from good governance!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan At Oxford by Sanchase: 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
The Oxford students won't even understand his accent let alone his topic of discussion undecided

How many Youth did he empower in Nigeria during his clueless tenure rather he sat at Aso rock while the economy got raped.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan At Oxford by Semper247(m): 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
Jonathan's image maker are trying too hard.
They will soon get him to speak at one of jet club's gathering....

Mtchewwww
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan At Oxford by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
He dey find the definition of corruption
Vilshow:
Wetin oga jona dey find for oxford?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan At Oxford by Oluwabenny: 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
allanphash7:
Wetin he dey find upandan
Ur dead granpa

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan At Oxford by Semper247(m): 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
fastshare:
Dr Goodluck Jonathan just arrived Oxford,England where he will be discussing issues relating to youth empowerment and entrepreneurship. He was received by Union President Noah Lachs and several students.
In his word he wrote

I am excited to be in the midst of some of the World's future leaders to discuss issues relating to youth empowerment and entrepreneurship

The Oxford Union Society , commonly referred to simply as the Oxford Union, is a debating society in the city of Oxford, England , whose membership is drawn primarily from the
University of Oxford . Founded in 1823, it is Britain's third oldest University Union

http://www.fastdatashare.com/2016/10/photo-of-goodluck-jonathan-at-oxford.html
How much did his image makers pay to get him 10minutes presentation?

All these rubbish, when will they stop?

Union club ko,
Labour union ni

Dem sabi am?

What did he do to get him invited? Empowered naija youths? Conceded defeat?

Make him no spend his retirement money relaxing at Flood ravaged otuoke, make him dey dole out money to image makers.

Our hero of otuoke
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan At Oxford by Vilshow(m): 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Knowledge. Unlike the vagabond who refused to leave Daura in 30 yrs. Even Nepa receipt, him no get. Fucck!
You're right but if the Zombies catch you I no dey there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan At Oxford by RexTramadol1: 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
Chai Buhari ehn..........i told my younger sis "thr noise is much let's go to the other room" my mom and dad's reaction be like "to do wetini?" i tire oh

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan At Oxford by Vilshow(m): 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
atarapa:
He dey find the definition of corruption
So you mean Dr Jonathan is corrupt?
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan At Oxford by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
I can imagine the students laughing quietly thinking to themselves, what a dullard.
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan At Oxford by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
Thank You Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan At Oxford by Carter4luv(m): 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
may God continue to use u to inspire the new generation.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan At Oxford by Khaliyah(m): 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
passyhansome:
This motherfucka couldn't repair South east federal road, roads especially the Aba-Ikot Ekpene and Enugu-Ontisha express roads, he focus on north building almajiri schools and university, die minutes to election he started 2nd niger bridge otuoke road self is not motorable wonder why we praise him
mind u he wasn't the president of SE n SS but president of Nigeria, so acknowledge d fact he did something for the nation. One love Man

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan At Oxford by Kabashin: 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
Sanchase:
The Oxford students won't even understand his accent let alone his topic of discussion undecided

How many Youth did he empower in Nigeria during his clueless tenure rather he sat at Aso rock while the economy got raped.

Zombie can you compare his ascent to the obnoxious one occupying Aso rock ? Ever heard of Pressid ?

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan At Oxford by greatermax77(m): 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
Bubu can never wear ur shoe

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan At Oxford by Kabashin: 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
Semper247:

How much did his image makers pay to get him 10minutes presentation?

All these rubbish, when will they stop?

Union club ko,
Labour union ni

Dem sabi am?

What did he do to get him invited? Empowered naija youths? Conceded defeat?

Make him no spend his retirement money relaxing at Flood ravaged otuoke, make him dey dole out money to image makers.

Our hero of otuoke

Zombie, your pain on seeing the man ascending from glory to glory is unbearable. Accept my condolences .

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan At Oxford by passyhansome(m): 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
Khaliyah:

mind u he wasn't the president of SE n SS but president of Nigeria, so acknowledge d fact he did something for the nation. One love Man

Nice response bro but let's come to think of it, if it was a northerner you will see how favoured they will be

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan At Oxford by Sanchase: 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
Mr Man I do not support any of them, A-Z are clueless.

Kabashin:

Zombie can you compare his ascent to the obnoxious one occupying Aso rock ? Ever heard of Pressid ?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan At Oxford by Kabashin: 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
Sanchase:
Mr Man I do not support any of them, A-Z are clueless.

You are a liar.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan At Oxford by klax(m): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
My best president. You too much, I wonder after 2019 who will invite buhari.

I guess this will give them a serious sleepless again tonight.

Sai gej pls carry on they have done all they could yet no result simply because they are all bunch of noise makers with no ideas.

God bless you Gej.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan At Oxford by pharaoh366: 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
kings09:
I still ask. What will Buhari be invited for to speak on. Tribalism, anti-feminism n Other Room issues, selective anti-corruption, nepotism, how to clamp down on opposition, dictatorship, how to drag a country into economic recession, etc.

Jonathan had his weak side but history will forever remember him as sustaining peace n democracy as well boosting an economy.

kings09:
I still ask. What will Buhari be invited for to speak on. Tribalism, anti-feminism n Other Room issues, selective anti-corruption, nepotism, how to clamp down on opposition, dictatorship, how to drag a country into economic recession, etc.

Jonathan had his weak side but history will forever remember him as sustaining peace n democracy as well boosting an economy.

kings09:

Bubu will speak on kwaruption... Hehehe

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan At Oxford by joeyfire(m): 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
Goodluck is Nwachinemelu. You cant keep a good man down.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan At Oxford by sleeknick: 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
After Oxford Na digestive em go go angry
Y haven't bill Clinton come to uniuyo
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan At Oxford by kings09(m): 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin
pharaoh366:
[color=#000099][/color]

Bubu will speak on kwaruption... Hehehe
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan At Oxford by iRepNaija1: 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
Some of those students look hella bored.
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan At Oxford by Pavarottii(m): 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
passyhansome:
This motherfucka couldn't repair South east federal road, roads especially the Aba-Ikot Ekpene and Enugu-Ontisha express roads, he focus on north building almajiri schools and university, die minutes to election he started 2nd niger bridge otuoke road self is not motorable wonder why we praise him
U won't understand why we praise, and u can't understand, so just leave it the way it is.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan At Oxford by Khaliyah(m): 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
passyhansome:

Nice response bro but let's come to think of it, if it was a northerner you will see how favoured they will be
thanks sir, that's y the mindset and ideology of humans differs, everyone cannot think alike, and mind you if we should continue dia favouritism style of ruling, the nation aren't gona move forward.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xenophobia: First Batch Of 320 Nigerians Set To Return From South Africa Today / Obama To Send High-powered Delegation To Buhari’s Inauguration / Guru Maharaj Ji Asks Buhari To Appoint Him Special Adviser On Petroleum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.