Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Throwback Photo Of OBJ And Former US President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of OBJ And Former US President (830 Views)

Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo / Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Dancing With A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of OBJ And Former US President by chicoMX(m): 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lit Gen Olusegun Obasanjo and President Jimmy Carter at the white house in 1977..

Re: Throwback Photo Of OBJ And Former US President by UrennaNkoli(f): 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
I just love this man.
Re: Throwback Photo Of OBJ And Former US President by chicoMX(m): 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
I just love this man.
which of them?
Re: Throwback Photo Of OBJ And Former US President by talktonase(m): 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
I too believe obj abeg! I don't mind him coming to govern this nation again because no former head of state or ex president understands this country the way he does.Long live OBJ

(1) (Reply)

How Nigeria Can Get Out Of Recession – Obasanjo / Gov Obiano Gives Reason For His Street Light Project In The State / Just How Competent Is Buhari's Presidency ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.