Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

PROPHECY- Unto End-times People, Why Aren't You Doing My Will? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PROPHECY- Unto End-times People, Why Aren't You Doing My Will? (416 Views)

Aren't You Lucky To Be Born Into The Right Religion And Other Weren't? / Preparing The Saints For The End Times Tribulation / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PROPHECY- Unto End-times People, Why Aren't You Doing My Will? by StreetProphet: 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
Unto End-Times people, the Rapture shall surely come, who knows when? Why aren’t you doing My will? I shall surely punish you with My whip of 3 prongs. I chasten and punish all who are appointed unto My Kingdom. Prepare for pain and suffering, for I shall surely whip you until you do My will, and preach My Gospel like you’re supposed to do. Don’t think that you’re exempt and shall escape judgment, for I punish all who are appointed unto salvation, wicked disobedient people! So humble your heart, and bend the knee before Me, sinful wicked people, so that I may save you, and work in your life for good. The LORD God has spoken. Amen.
And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables; And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise. And his disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up. John 2:13-17 KJV
If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not? But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons. Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live? Hebrews 12:7-9 KJV
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28 KJV
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God. And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen. Mark 16:15-20 KJV

(1) (Reply)

Why Hasn’t Pope Visited Nigeria Since 1998? / Rhema For Living Devotional-the Relevance Of The Old Testament Law. / TB Joshua Deletes FB Post Where He Said Clinton Will Win The US Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.